Mythological Masti

Mythological REAL-LIFE Couples?

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys,

Was actually curious about this for some time but always forgot to open a thread for it. How many Mythological Real-Life Couples do you guys know? I know only three.

1. Bal Dhuri and Jayshree Gadkar - Dashrath and Kaushalya from RS Ramayan

2. Vilas Raj and Kshama Raj - Lavanasur and Mrs. Lavanasur from RS Ramayan & also Kans and Asti from RS Shri Krishna

3. Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee - Ram and Sita from AS Ramayan

So do you guys know any other real-life couples who were also couples onscreen in mythological shows or movies? If so, please list them here and specify which show(s) or movie(s) they acted in.πŸ˜ƒ

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Cute topic πŸ˜† Mrs. Vilas Raj is also known as Kshama Raj... and I think BRC MB's VasuDevaki, Vishnu and Sheila Sharma, are also a real life couple. Unless it was a completely random coincidence that two people with the same last name were cast as a couple?? Might wanna double check. But she looks sooooo different now 😲
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lola610

Cute topic πŸ˜† Mrs. Vilas Raj is also known as Kshama Raj... and I think BRC MB's VasuDevaki, Vishnu and Sheila Sharma, are also a real life couple. Unless it was a completely random coincidence that two people with the same last name were cast as a couple?? Might wanna double check. But she looks sooooo different now 😲

Thanks, edited in the name.πŸ˜† I decided to open this topic to see just how many real-life couples we had/have in the old and new mythos. Btw, I have a doubt....did Jayshree Gadkar not change her last name after marriage? Or did she just keep her last name for acting purposes because she was used to it or something?

Hmm, maybe Aradhana can confirm to us whether Vishnu and Sheila Sharma of MB were really married in real life, but then again, Sharma is a veryyyyyyyyy common last name so we can't say that it's such a coincidence.

But if they were, that's just super adorable.😊 Then we'd have a Dashrath-Kaushalya pair, a Ram-Sita pair, and a Vasudev-Devaki pair all together in real life....and I suppose Kans and Asti are cute too.πŸ˜† But since the other three couples are known for their love, purity, sacrifice, etc, it's cute to have them together in real as well.
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Lavanasur and Mrs. Lavanasur? Cute πŸ˜† I don't know anymore but will post if I do find out!
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Lavanasur and Mrs. Lavanasur? Cute πŸ˜† I don't know anymore but will post if I do find out!

Lavanasur and Mrs.LavanasurπŸ˜†........Thats hillarious.....i dont know anyone but will try to find out though...
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Nice topic Janu! I only knew Gurmina, didn't know the others were real life couples as well. Tfs...
.anishaa. thumbnail
Cool thread! I didn't know that RS's Kaushalya and Dashrath were a real life couple, thanks for sharing :)
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yashodhan Rana and Gayatri Shastri were married for 8 years but now they are divorced.
About vishnu and sheela sharma I dont know yet..will try to find out😊
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx janaki i only noe abt gurmeet debi 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aradhana87

Yashodhan Rana and Gayatri Shastri were married for 8 years but now they are divorced.

About vishnu and sheela sharma I dont know yet..will try to find out😊

Er.....who did Yashodhan and Gayatri act as? Which mytho?πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†