veer mera hai sirf mera - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Lovely Dialogues yest...........Though I felt she should have told Nani something atleast when they were gonna take Veer's frame off..........Like Veer will get angry or something like that.........Yessssssssssss There's transformation nd I'm happy for that
Originally posted by intruderfast

i am very excited 2 see now, now iccki knows true colours of tapasya.
i have a felling she will be the first one 2 know abt taps fake pregnancy
the misunderstandings between veecha is not going 2 happen ,
so no tension😊

@bold 
But will she tell this atleast to her husband or wait for him to expose Tappu once again.....

it looks like the stage is set for Ichcha to expose Tappu and that wud be the real groW*H/change in Ichcha. I hope CVs do not see other way.........

Originally posted by dreamz12

@bold 
But will she tell this atleast to her husband or wait for him to expose Tappu once again.....

it looks like the stage is set for Ichcha to expose Tappu and that wud be the real groW*H/change in Ichcha. I hope CVs do not see other way.........

yes of course she will tell veer. the actual exposure will be done by both of them
but iccha will give slaps , insults and everything 2 tappu darling😈
she will have a big role in this exposure.
if only veer does it again, then saara mazaa chala jaayega.
Originally posted by intruderfast

yes of course she will tell veer. the actual exposure will be done by both of them
but iccha will give slaps , insults and everything 2 tappu darling😈
she will have a big role in this exposure.
if only veer does it again, then saara mazaa chala jaayega.

wat ever say seems to be happening so I am going to trust u and be +ve
and yes it wil be fun to watch 
That's why she always hands him over to others, like she did with his photo, and doesn't trust her husband enough to tell him the whole truth and is against most things he suggests for the security of their marriage.

Originally posted by Istil

That's why she always hands him over to others, like she did with his photo, and doesn't trust her husband enough to tell him the whole truth and is against most things he suggests for the security of their marriage.

Stop them from taking photo and thus infuriate Mai and listen to mai's bashan abt jealously and all that crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ichcha is rite in sayin let them take the photos but Veer is with her.
Lol, looks like she finally realized its time to show her love for veer too , it was music to my ears when she said that and glad she didnot cry over photo thing , but instead she was trying to be strong and was wiping her tears something new in her ............ 

well i hope she slaps taps and give some piece of brain to MAI