Update for Wednesday-29/12/2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Akka for the wonderful update πŸ˜Š. I can see how irritated you were for the epi, like you know already, the same feelings here πŸ˜›.

Grrrr...Charu, enga poi muttikarathu nu therila enaku. Avangalum avanga dialogues um πŸ˜‘😑. Sick sick sick lady, paathale pathikittu varudhu, ithila dialogue vera kekkanumaa, God save me until this track gets over. 

Charu, just get one thing into your mind, that if TA comes to know about you sick and silly intention, he will consider you less than......

Ivlo build up and suspense for giving us more irritation. Arggggg, what else could we expect from such a lady like GW, even Padma is better. 

Without Anandh's daddy, the whole epi would have been such a waste one. He is was hilarious. and the BGM just suited his movement πŸ€£πŸ€£. LOL, Shyamala madam, poyum poi unga future FIL ka mutham kodupeenga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 

And Lavanya has VMSS? I did  not know that she is someone with all these πŸ˜•. If she even can't take this jokes, let her stop the wedding if she is too cool and proud. She should be more than happy that Nithish agreed to marry that selfish queen πŸ˜‘. 

So today again, a irritating epi awaits us. Indha director has shown two short scenes only with T&T and mathathu ellam waste scenes, nalla yemathureenga Kumaran sir unga fans ai .

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the super update ka. πŸ˜ƒ Semma title.πŸ‘

GW has the "intha poonayum paal kudikuma" expression naalikku thaan theriyum her swayaroobam πŸ˜›.

Thanks Shubba for the very nice update!😊

If that Lav mom supports Charu then she is not considered an women anymore😑

The only part of consolation in todays episode was seeing Lav having inferiority complex. Gr8.πŸ‘πŸ‘. More on the way for Lav.

Thank you Shubba Akka for the wonderful update.😊

Again today a super irritating episode, without Anandh's part, i would not have been able to digest the whole episode, totally irritated to the core. Even that GW seemed to be shocked for a little moment by that completely disgusting creature's dialogues and behaviour. She wants to live with TA and die 😑, he would rather kill Thulasi and commit suicide than marrying you shameless psycho, total shame to womanhood. In this, she is giving her wishes the name love, i am not able to bear it. She is someone very low and with no self-respect, but how does she think that TA will be a shameless guy like her to accept her after all the past happenings.πŸ˜•

What irritated me more is, how she was sitting so paavama in the shopping mall so that her periyappa asked her to join them, what a great sympathy seeker she is. Now i really doubt if she was lying to TA that day, when she went to orphanage with him. No wonder, a psycho character like her, will enjoy all the symapthy she gets from every single person in her life. God, send her quickly to mental hospital.

Next thanmaana queen Lavanya got irritated for Nitheesh's casual jokes. She can get angry for a simple thing, but Thulasi should not after all that they have done to her. That Nitheesh's family did not intent to hurt her, but simply joking, but this girl's heart is filled with full of revenge and selfishness. Hopefully she won't ruin Nitheesh's life. Pity that family, costly Sarees for a girl with cheap behaviour.

I would get shocked only if GW does not support Charu, today's suspense ist to show GW &Charu's romance tomorrow when she agrees to help her gold statue. πŸ˜‘

I want Puvi to chase out his mother and Charu's family to chase out that psycho. Both should be ignored by everyone. πŸ˜‘

Thanks Shubba Akka for the wonderful Update!!

Hmm...The episode was suttha waste!!...TA mom romba thaan nadikatheenga unga mudivu enna-nu thaan engaluku theriyumeee....!!

I dont want to talk about Charu!!😑

Anand dad was funny!!...Like Niki akka said his scene was the only happy and good thing!!
@Theiva - What a fantastic comment.......🀣🀣🀣🀣

Know what I was controlling hard not to use  any harsh words as much as i cud.....

why shd he kill himself and thulz and lose life....rather put another blackmail to hischaru's  dad and arrange someone to kill charu....that is the best option....🀣🀣🀣

Ur comment about lavanya - thanmana queen.....haha...appadina enna nu kepanga amma........u r right.....🀣🀣🀣...ivangaluku kovam vera.....

I died laughing @ your comment ....🀣🀣🀣

If  both are chased out....one will put a symapathy plan and other will put a selfish plan and ruin everyones happiness......

ithunga pakathula irunthalum tholla ilatalum tholla.......totally sick......😑

better arrange someone to kill both(Charu and TA amma).......or if they love each other and romance each other that badly....one can be killed and othe will suicide bcos of the loss of other one......avlo pasamam.......😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

I seriously feel  if at all we meet them we ourself will strangle them.....lol.....
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Shubba.

Well well well, what to say about todays episode? Really nothing. It was full of rubbish dialogues by the pyscho and why does that selfish lady need a costly saree? All the scenes were boring and nothing interesting even Anands part was annoying as the director is giving too much build up for a dummy piece. I'm sure the wedding scenes are going to rock and the pyscho and her dad will get a super nose cut. For sure the GW is never going to change and will support Charu.

I hope at least todays episode will be good to watch....let's see.

Thanks for the Update!!!

I think Lav's mom is going to buy one sari for Charu but my 3rd sister solluranga Thulasikkum oru sari Lav's mom vanga  poranga endru!!

So what do you think??

OMG! Charukittai Lav's mom ippidi nadhantha ullagam azhiya poguthe!!!!

Charu's dialogue...😑!!!
When she says" Ennaku aavar kannala thaali kathinavar !! eenn athai kannuku theriyatathu thaali illaiya??" athu ok but antha thaali kathinavar kannukavathu therionum!!! athu thaan Charukku puriyela!! 
Thanks for the update Shubba Akka! πŸ˜ƒ

Clearly viewers are filled with kolla veri for GW & Charu. Lol, sad part is that we are more irritated and T&T are not and that's even more irritating. πŸ˜†

Only solace was a break to Anandh's parents with stalker girl #2.