dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Runjhun reads the posters and watches Abhigyan(the coaching teacher) burning them in a pile. There is kinda eye-lock between the two while Runjhun hands over the poster in her hand for Abhigyan to burn it too. 😊

She thanks him, but our teacher watches Hindi movies (😆) so his next dialogue is, as you should have guessed by now, 'you don't need to be grateful, it is my duty, my responsibility. No one has the right to insult someone and a woman's biggest wealth is her respect. Insulting a woman is equal to insulting one's mom'... (Do I need to say that our lady is pretty impressed by these lines 😉) Runjhun smiles a bit and walks back to her home without saying a word.

New day, Runjhun's mami(Mittho) brings a red odhni for her saying she took it out for her. Runjhun is happy but spots that the odhni is torn at a side. She doesn't say anything 😡, mami makes some excuse but our lady says, 'no problem I'll stitch on my own!' Mami says she is looking beautiful, Runjhun stares herself in the mirror. 😊

Amma calls Runjhun while the other 2 mamis come n taunt Mittho that she is just faking her love for Runjhun... they have some ranting over each other, can't translate it all 😆
But finally they decide that will have to find out who Amma has decided for Runjhun's groom. Amma before going to the temple spots Runjhun in the odhni and is left staring at her! She tells Runjhun that she is going to pray to Lord Hanuman that R gets a good husband and family...

While Amma is praying to God to send a suitable boy for Runjhun, Abhigyan says tathastu(so be it). He says he heard everything, the mamis are eavesdropping, while Abhigyan says that he will help Amma in searching a suitable boy for her. He tells her about a guy called Manish, who is ex-student and has recently got a job. Amma blesses him and Abhi tells her to come to his home and meet Manish then and there. The mamis follow their rikshaw.

Guddu playing carom with his frnds on the table in the police station. His frnds report him that they had prepared posters to defame Runjhun in the whole city but Abhigyan tore them all. They say they will take a loudspeaker and then the song will be sung in the whole city. Guddu shuts him up. They say, ok we will kidnap her then. Again, Guddu stops them and warns them to not even touch her. The guys r alarmed but Guddu assures them that he will take revenge in his 'style' 'direct answer'. 😲

The mamis(Billo n Kalsanwali) try to hear but can't, that Manish's parents have already fixed Manish's marriage. Amma gets disappointed, the mamis can't guess what happened. Mittho is busy preparing for her daughter's marriage. But the woman who had brought the marriage proposal tells her that the boy's family has refused from this marriage! Giving the reason, that the girl's sis(Runjhun) was away the whole night at a goon's adda!

Mittho gets mad that this happened due to Runjhun. Amma is returning home with Abhigyan while the mamis are still trying to listen. He assures Amma that they'll get a guy. Mamis hear this time and get happy! 😡

Precap: the mamis r celebrating while Runjhun listens that Amma hasn't got any guy and she just claimed of a rishta... (I just hope Guddu comes out of jail ASAP and takes away Runjhun from this mess 😍)

Do press the like button.
Don't forget to watch the one hour maha-episode on 1st Jan'11 at 8:30pm IST.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much.   Have a safe n fun nye.
dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: irene_c

Thank you so much.   Have a safe n fun nye.

Hey 🤗

HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank You again lovely update! i agree i hope Guddu comes to her rescue soon! (he's soooo cute!!)
dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HoneySuckle

Thank You again lovely update! i agree i hope Guddu comes to her rescue soon! (he's soooo cute!!)

Welcome 😊
n yeah, Himmanshoo is doing a fab job 👏
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dkmystery

Welcome 😊
n yeah, Himmanshoo is doing a fab job 👏

he was in that show Antara right?
dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HoneySuckle

he was in that show Antara right?

yes and then in the sony show 'Seven'
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. Keep it coming.
dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivamala

Thank you for the update. Keep it coming.

Thanks for commenting 😊
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update- I wonder what the Maha episode will have in it??? Any Ideas??