Written Update 30th Dec 2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanx di .. after the precap i dont want to watch tomorrow's episode ... Practically everyone is invited for dinner .. jay , savita .. manju might invite the L's too ...It is going to be one big circus .. I think I will get a headache if I watch it..
I don't wan tto see it as well, but have to because of the update ...
It will be horrible ....🤢
Originally posted by Tanyaz

He again tells Dhamresh that he must come for the dinner party as it is more fun to watch the movie than just read the updates ( yo uall should listen to this advise as well   😆 ) .I think he was trying to tell us this 🤣

🤣 🤣

Thank you Tanyadi!

thnx for the update. no mood 2 watch 2morrow episode.
Tanya Di.Nice Update again. Its so sweet of you and you have so much patience to write the detailed update on boring epi's. and that too as you said rightly in your post,when those three horrible characters were making us maha irritated today.

Thanks for the update di.🤗.
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
He again tells Dhamresh that he must come for the dinner party as it is more fun to watch the movie than just read the updates ( yo uall should listen to this advise as well   😆 ) .I think he was trying to tell us this 🤣

LOL!!!!
There seems no point to this drama anymore.  I think if I skip a month and come back, it will be the same ole same ole.
Originally posted by lunza

thanx di .. after the precap i dont want to watch tomorrow's episode ... Practically everyone is invited for dinner .. jay , savita .. manju might invite the L's too ...It is going to be one big circus .. I think I will get a headache if I watch it..

i just wish it tomorrow seen can fall right back on manju and expose her infront of everyone for harming arman..
I am thinking that Team Jayant will humiliate ArMan so much that Sathish will reveal Jayant and Manav will reveal Dharmesh!!!

Thanks for the update...
Edited by smilegirl - 13 years ago