BV - Dec 30th 2010 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
 ==========================================================================

Basanth,bhairav and anandi return to haveli after helping phooli.Anandi goes back to her kothari silently.  Bhairav starts to tell masa what all happened but she stops him as she already knows everything from sarpanch and doesnt want to hear anandi being praised and walksoff towards anandi's kotharii.  Sumitra is apprehensive as masaa may get angry at anandi but bhairav is convinced that anandi is now strong enough to handle anything.👍🏼..

In kothari anandi starts to call jagya but then she hears masaa footsteps(anklets) and stops.Masaa   enters and glares at her for a while scaring anandi.But then she accepts she made a mistake in judging phooli and asks her to pack her stuff and move back into the house as gully is gone back so there is no reason for anandi to stay in kotharii.
As she starts to leave anandi give her a hug and says "dadisa you are very cute" but masa shrugs her off saying " Don't use sugarcoated words on me,iam still angry at the scene you created at hethsings place .leave these politics for politicians " masaa starts to go but then she turns back and says smilingly  "i know iam very cute".⭐️...😆(wonderfully acted by surekhaaji👏)

IN kitchen gehna teases anandi as she is preparing all of masaa's favorite dishes lehsoon chutny,raita.just then masaa enter and scolds them for wasting time laughing ,the beendnis show masa all they have prepared and masaa realises she has no reasons left to scold her beendnis(cute scene⭐️).
At dinner masaa likes a dish which anandi made and happily give her 500 rs saying she has started to learn traits of a good beendni..

At hostel angry jagya is writing something and tearing it off,news paper with anandi's  photo is on his desk.Just then anandi calls ,as she happily starts to recount all that has happened he starts shouting😵 at her  "you have no time to tell me all these things that happened with gully and i have to find it from newspapers.Now iam not going to tell you what all is happening in my life"anandi tries tto explain but he😡 angrily cuts off the call.  Anandi keeps calling but jagya disconnects calls and throws aways phone.  Just then sumitra calls anandi and she goes..

At basanth's room anandi comes to tell him that mahavir singh is leaving for 
nagore-permanently..

PRECAP: Dadisa is with another lady who says"you are unfortunate not to have great grand kids soon as your grandson is in city and your beendni is busy with social service"

=============================================================================
Thanks for the awesome update :)
Thanks Jyo. Sonow massa would want a great grand son Dadisa bhagwan se prarthna karo ki  apna ladesar Mumbai se koi par pota na laayey🤪
Jagya is so stupid!🤬 Did he tell her what happened to him at school that made him come back home?...did he tell her how the problem was solve? ...she found out some other ways.......has he even tell her about his new girlfriend?😲....
I think he has falling in love with Gauri thats why he's acting this way. poor Anandi she still thinks she has a marriage🥺
Thanks!!

Yeah I agree jagya is falling for gauri
Jagya!!!!!!!!!! hate u for this..
 jagya is irritating me now...............!
jagiyaaa...................
uff...............................chillana uska janamsid adhikar hai!😡
pata nahi kya hai jagya k dil me!
Now jagya is being totally unfair🤔-he wants all his  rights from his wife even though he is even unwilling to acknowledge her very existance👎🏼.He doesn't even spare a though as to how much opposition anandi must have faced in saving gully , instead of applauding  her in this big victory of hers and encouraging her he chooses to be to  shout 😵and slam the phone on her...SAD.
yeah,uma quite possible yeh bevakoof  mumbai se hi parpothaa laaye apni dadisa ke liye.. I hope when gauri finds out all this and gets really angry😡 at him ...