Update for Thursday-30/12/2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update Nikila! 😃 Loved ur side comments.

The different saree is definitely for Thuls. I actually don't mind, she doesnt belong with those idiot ladies in the first place. But one thing I don't understand is how GW is willing to be so open about her decision. Wouldn't everyone see that Charu's matching the family and Thuls, the actual girl with the thaali isn't matching the family. Does she think everyone will agree with her and not say anything, especially Charu's family and TA? 😕

Prabha's track is another confusion. He just cleared the route for K&D so this triangle track is going to be stretched for another long time I think.

Last part was too funny. But S&A's track would become boring if there wasn't a third party always around bothering the two of them.

Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Thanks da nikila for the wonderful update....

good that deepa also got a helping hand to study....but he said his mom agreed to it...cant blv that and also about the girl over phone....i feel he tries to impress deepa....lets see...

Last part was hillarious to the core....anand vekkapattathu was the funniest part......bujjippa and bujjimma romance was funny to watch....but sounds like bajji pa and bajji ma............their track is totally funny....
One positive thing about the girl....she made fun of joseph and kanagu but not ta......is that bcos he s already a family man or bcos she thinks he s the best one and tease panna onnume ila na.....but her approach was cool......she was brilliant to get pookari phone.....tmw anand ku pookari will come in dreams....

Ok now first part.....
I m very sure everyone of us have the same opinion......of the four same set of sarees one is definetely going to be for charu........and the other one that she selected with haste is gg to be for thulz........so symbolocally she s gg to tell charu that charu s one among the family and thulz is not......
This time seriously i am not going to be angry at TA amma....what she did for Thulasi is absolutely right......ofcourse unique saree to show thulasi is unique unlike the other four.....

Thulasi is not selfish and money minded and selling her own blood like ta amma
She is not selfish and changes mind often like lavanya
She is not badmouthing and crates probs between ppl to separate them like sudha...
She is not behind a married man and trying to ruin a girls life like charu.....

So this shows thulz a unique and hence no worries that she is gg to get a diff one from others....we need to be happy instead......
And this issue is definetely gg to blow up in the wedding hall if thulz has a diff one from others,.....ta wd not take it that easily.....i really want him to say a thankyou to her saying that his wife is definetely unique and not like them........that wd be the best nose cut for her if at all she tries to insult thulz....if she understood charu's motives well then well and good but unlikely....

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Thanks Nikila dear for the super fast update...😊

Today was superb episode... very funny and suspense filled..

Specially the last scene "Indha ammava???"🤣

Pavam our Bujjipa was so sad and shocked... 😆

I dont want to mention on tat GW and Charu scenes...😡

And now i feel Kanagu route is clear for Deepa..

But lets hope tat Prabhakar wont make her fall in love with him..

Thanks Niki Akka for the super fast and wonderful Update!!👏

First part was shit and we know the result too!!😡

Hahaha..Soo sweet of Prabhu to help Deepa!!...But i have a doubt that he has a GF!!

Last part was the best!!...Happy to see them all back without vaitherichals of Anand!!😆
Hehehe..Hope in the next episode the Pookaara amma will say that some girl talked with her phone-nu...!!!

Btw...Shubba akka just read ur comment...It was super!!...Ur explainations about Thuls was nice!!😛
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago

Thanks Nikki for the nice detailed update!😊

Enna Kodumai Edhu! So finally this Lav mom bought a saree for Charu. Agrr😡😡😡....This greety women will never change. If she even play with TA, this time he will never forgive his mom forever.

So finally Deepa can study with no problem with Prabakar help. 😉

3rd part was very hilarious..Very nice. I cracked up when these people were teasing Anand. Joseph comments were too good when he made fun of all the three. Enjoyed it.😆😆😆

Not sure if there is Thendral tomorrow. One Bhuvana scene from Promo is missing.
Thanks for the super duper fast wonderful update Niki akka! 😊 (I was laughing hard at your side comments)

All I can say about part 1 was that it was really irritating. Its obvious that Lavanya's mum is acting and I dont want her to buy a simple cheap saree for Thulasi. We have our hero to buy a cute saree for his Kuttimma. 😛

Prabhakar seems to be a nice guy, but I still dont believe the fact that he has a girlfriend in a foreign country, dont know why? Maybe Im stupid. LOL Happy to see Deepa smiling after a long time, and I want her to marry Kanagu. They make a great pair. For sure, Bhuvana wouldnt accept Deepa as her DIL for now as she's angry with her and her dad. I hope Deepa's dad gets his job back soon, poor him 

WOOOW part 3 simply amazing. Couldnt stop laughing. Haha Joseph your dialogues were so funny. Dont worry you got a girl waiting - Kalyani! 😉I think Anand has changed now and is being a true good friend to all 3 of them. 

Yen Tamizh, ithu thaan un bank veley seyra eduma? Paatha appadi theriyale.😆 Poor Thulasi, still believing that he got his job back. Please Tamizh tell the truth. Still one scene left from the promo and Im not sure if there is Thendral tomorrow or not😕
Edited by janani123 - 13 years ago
Yes No Thendral will be there as the New Year eve program starts from 9pm..

Sun Tv is telecasting Ulagam 2010 at 9 Pm...

Waiting for Monday episode as our Bujjipa and his gang were so shocked and lets see wat happens next to them..😆

We will see Thendral next year 2011 only... today was the last episode of this year 2010..😊
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Thank you Nikila for the wonderful update with your funny comments!😊 

Mr.K thinks viewers are dumb for making this lady's sequences suspense...... is she is going to give that cheap looking saree to thulasi?...... and give family members Saree to Charu?... of course she will do that to insult her at wedding hall......so now she is taking her beloved psycho DIL to her house to hug her and say she can only be her DIL and shower this psycho with day dreams about living as TA's wife.....i am sure they are going to show MIL/DIL convo next week to irritate viewers...

isn't TA supposed to go see his mom....i hope he goes there while His mom and psycho is under the convo about separating them.....

Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Yes No Thendral will be there as the New Year eve program starts from 9pm..

Sun Tv is telecasting Ulagam 2010 at 9 Pm...

Thanks for the info SweetyGreen,
Well im going to be bored tomorrow without Thendral  Why do they have to put it @ 9pm why not 10 pm LOL so does it mean they will put other serials that telecast before 9pm?