dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Mittho comes fuming to the other 2 mamis telling she won't let Runjhun get married. When asked she tells them how the boy's family has refused to marry Mittho's daughter...  They make her happy by telling that they have found out Amma hasn't yet found any boy for Runjhun.

Amma is worried that there are only 2 days left for the sagai and she hasn't yet found any groom. The 3 mamis arrive and start taunting Amma by telling
Runjhun to apply mehendi on her hands. They ask Amma why she is so depressed, Amma makes an excuse while the 3 know that she is lying...

They keep ranting that they have started preparations for
Runjhun's sagai while Amma keeps getting sad n hurt! Runjhun hears all this while preparing breakfast. Amma ends this by saying that today the sun has risen from the west 😆 she tells them to not play kabaddi on her ears 😆 😆 😆

But they keep inquiring about the family members of the would-be groom as they have to send gifts to them...😡 Amma tries to send them away, but they shamelessly keep talking about more preparations. Amma excuses herself that she isn't feeling well and goes away. The trio stand with a victorious smile on their faces.

Some male member of
Runjhun's family (sorry don't know his name) sees Abhigyan passing by their home, he praises Abhi, Runjhun listens all this. The 'bade mama' tells Runjhun to go n prepare tea for Abhigyan, he tells Abhigyan to teach his son by house-coaching. Abhi refuses saying he doesn't go anyone's home for coaching... Mama gets angry and goes inside, Runjhun comes out with the tea, Abhi refuses again saying he doesn't drink tea (wondering why Runjhun has come out of the house with tea, would he drink standing at the main gate? 😆 n yeah we know Abhi is a gud boy with all gud qualities bla bla, but we still like Guddu, isnt it? 😉)

A priest tells Amma that Runjhun is very 'bhagonwali', and her luck will bring lots of money to her home. He tells that she will get married very soon. Amma asks him to find a good boy for Runjhun.

2 hawaldars r doing massage of Guddu 😆 Guddu's frnds tell guddu that the CD center n club feels empty without him. Guddu sends away the hawaldars, his frnds inform him about Runjhun's sagai, and that the whole family is irritating them 😆 Guddu asks them when the engagement is, he tells them that he too will get free in 2 days! (YaY!!!!! 😆)

Amma has flashbacks of the priest and the mamis, all the rantings of the mamis and suddenly gets hurt by a passing rikshaw! Abhigyan is passing by (what kind of a teacher is he, I see him everywhere but his coaching center 😆), he comes to her rescue.

The mamis are busy making fun of Runjhun by putting the odhni on her while the girl innocently blushes. They tease her and ask her how the groom is and in the process make fun of each other's husbands! 🤣 They ask Runjhun what kind of a groom she wants, she blushes and says, she doesn't know 😳 😊

Abhi brings Amma home, Runjhun rushes to her. They take her in. Runjhun gets very worried, but Amma consoles her saying that she isn't hurt much Mami thinks that now money will be wasted on her medicine, she says what was the need of going alone somewhere, at this age. Abhi doesn't look pleased at her. The other mami says, oh u went to meet the boy's family isn't it? Amma says, yes I went there...

Abhi interrupts by saying we can talk later, first why don't u get medicne for her? the 3 mamis escape the scene by making lame excuses!
Runjhun is so sweet, she says my Amma is a lioness, such small incidents don't affect u, I'll bring some medicine for u. Amma stops her n says that Runjhun is looking beautiful in the odhni 😊 Abhi looks impressed 😉 😆

While Runjhun is preparing some home made medicine, she overhears the 3 mamis making fun of amma saying that there is no guy for the sagai of Runjhun they say that now Amma will be ashamed coz there is no groom

Precap: the priest calls up Amma telling her that he has got a gr8 boy for Runjhun. Amma is estatic. the priest gets serious and they show the 3 devil mamis there smiling, impyling that they have forced him to say this 😲

Also, we don't have the cast listed at the forums, but pls search for the links and do the needful...

I have the link for Himmanshoo's:
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9722/himmanshoo-a-malhotra/
Edited by dkmystery - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow ur fast with the update, thanks alot. abhi may be good but i still like guddu for runjhun.
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini01

wow ur fast with the update, thanks alot. abhi may be good but i still like guddu for runjhun.

Thank you 😳
and yup, Abhi is too sweet.. Guddu is far better 😉
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks!! i appreciate Abhi helping runjhun out but i want guddu!!!
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: HoneySuckle

Thanks!! i appreciate Abhi helping runjhun out but i want guddu!!!

me too! why take Abhi when we have Guddu 😆
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...happy new year
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanak.hot

thanks for the update...happy new year

Welcome and same to you 😊
tehzeeb25 thumbnail