Written Update : 31st Dec 2010

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Tanya. seems the big damaka is postponed for Monday.
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Tanya. 😊
So the dhamaka is all set for monday :(
Loved the Chilli part, cute Manav
Happy new yr to all........
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
urgh!! I was expecting a precap so what did manju put in that cupboard? is it that money? now even sulochana is starting to hate Jaywant I hope Jaywant and Dharmesh is exposed soon they are getting on my nerves😡 happy new year everyone😊 can't wait to see what happens next year😉 Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  So it is money which has been planted in ARMAN's wardrobe. Lets hope Manav remembers seeing this before the lights went out. They had only come back from their honeymoon. Also Savita to understand Manav is innocent as Jaywant told her something will happen,  and she should prove it how come Jaywant knew something will happen?
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much....how can manav steal money...he wz out of d city....vinod wud b stpd if he dint join d dotz & say how can manav steal d money since he wz out of city...i jst want dharmesh & jaywantz truth 2 cm out as soon as possible...y iz satish sooo quiet...satish cmon say smtng man😕....

Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanyza...lovely update asusal...
SO this is the plan that Manju and Jarwant came up with..Manju has plante dthe money in Arc/Manav wardrobe and now they will find it there and humiliate Manav...oh that poor Man ahs to go throught so much of humilation ...well Savita is not going to take that so easy..all hell will break loose should it turn out this way...
A twist would be nice though ...let the money find it's way back to where it was in the first place...in Vinod room.....
I can't bear to see the lovely couple go throught all this crap over and over again........I want Dhamesh truth to be revealved....I want Jaywant wickedness to come out and also Manju.....especially Manju.....She is to wicked for a SIL.....The sibling in this family are so mean to their sis who always try and help them,,...I have notices that Vinod...Varsha...and the other sis...can't remember her name..they are all hot temptered.....

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Tanyaz,
Thanks for the detailed update, as usual. I hope Dharmesh, Jaywant, Manjusha, Varsha, and Vaishali are "exposed'' very soon so that Manav and Archana can have soom peace in their lives and be happy for a while.
I hope you and your family have a "peace-filled" New Year and all your hopes and dreams come true.
Look forward to your updates in 2011. God bless!
Romona26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: natasha_1407

urgh!! I was expecting a precap so what did manju put in that cupboard? is it that money? now even sulochana is starting to hate Jaywant I hope Jaywant and Dharmesh is exposed soon they are getting on my nerves😡 happy new year everyone😊 can't wait to see what happens next year😉

gotta be that money...she is such a witch   i hope this turn back on her cuz its only she and vinod know about the money so how did manav get it
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Manjusha keeps getting away with murder ....
Makes me mad ..I hope something happens that would spoil her party ....😡