31st Written Update Complete?

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

(credit:Shikha)

Hey guys first of all Happy new yr 2011 wishing you all a yr full of hapiness and joy and i am back with the last update for this yr πŸ˜† I hope in 2011 there r better epi and track to watch enough of my bakwas here goes the update 😊

Part 1

gyatri says akshara what happened why arent you saying anyting what did the doctor say, akshara says ma gyatri says what happened why are you so sad have you got temprature she checks and says you havnt you werent feeling well since morning good thing rajshri took you to the doctor she says what did she say, natik arrives and says good thing yu came how is your health now she says i am fine he says isnt it any wirel she says no he says then all of a sudden weakness, akshara says doctor said because of less blood i am animec natik says if you dont eat properly this will happen, gyatri says she has gone so pale this girl never looks after her health from now on i will take care of her eating habbits i always tell rashmi and nadani to eat on time and eat well she gives natik parsad, @meshawaris kaki scolds anshu and tells him to put jimmy down she says whnever i tell you to study you play with him will he make you pass in the exams all the family arrive there she continues saying i told you with love but you dont understand shall i hit you one rajshri says what has happned to you why are you being angry on him for she tells anshu to stop crying and says he always passes with good numbers and this time he will also kaki says you dont understand day and night he runs after jimmy

his examz are in jan and he hasnt studied yet, rajshri says you could explain this with love not by shouting kaki says you see my falt in this if i tell him to study its wrong anyways what ever i do is wrong omi kaka says sunania bhabhi didnt mean this she says i know what she means whatever i am saying its to my child havnt i got that much right rajshri says i didnt mean that alll i was saying that you could kaki says i dont want to argue what is right and wrong for my child i will see myself i dont need to know from anyone she says to anshu why are you standing here and staring come and study (🀒why the hell kaki and rajshri fighting) @singhaniya gyatri and bhabhima come gyatri says why are you standing to akshara everyone ate now you eat me and bhabhima will have it later she says to bhabhima we went to the kitchen for a minute akshara stood up.she makes akshara sit down bhabhima says weakness to come like that isnt good dadaji, natik, rajbana who are looking dadaji says look after your daughter in law like this

Part 2

nandani says she looks after everyone beside herself akshara says its not that, dadaji says take care of yourslef its getting more colder bhabhima says give her the ladoos that you have made gyatri says you have made kheer i will give that also, natik is smiling and says she will eat it well she likes kheer a lot they give her vegtables also, akshara says bhabhima i wont be able to eat all this gyatri says its only a bit empty the plate and show me she is eating natik signals her to go upstairs @meshwaris vishambar says what is happening in our house i have been noticing from few days why do you feel bad really quickly rajshri says didnt you hear choti talks wont i get angry on the other side omi kaka is saying to kaki why are you getting angry on bhabhi she must felt bad your small you shoudnt hrt her feelings this isnt right kaki says you wont understand back to rajshri room vishambar says if i dont understand you explain me look your older yu should make sure choti isnt hurt in anyway your big its yourrsponsibility to make sure there is piece at home and everyone is joined together rajshri says i am sad that choti made me an outsider isnt anshu anything of mine how can she do this nani is sitting down and says to jimmy what do you want why are you troubling me go away from here he licks her foot πŸ˜† she says you made my feet dirty because of you i have to wash it 4 times you make me say 4 things she says shaurya hasnt got the time from his wifes demands how will he find a house for you now i have to make your arrangments (cute scene between nani and the dog πŸ˜†)

@singhaiya in naksh room natik is waiting for akshara she comes he says your coming now i was waiting for you since long she says what happened he says from these what movie you want to watch horror, comedy, romance, you felt like watching comedy a lot hold this he says my friends praised this movie a lot they said they fell with laughter, he asks her what happned what are ou thinking she says what he says do you wanna watch the film or not, she says yes we will watch it and this one only he says why are you standing sit down he says have you taken the medican she says hmm he says you should took it after your meal i will give it you she says dont worry i will take it myself, he gives her water she takes the medican, he says what happened why are you quite all of a sudden any tension.

Part 3

she says i came late and ma went to the temple herself he says thats why i was wondering since you came you looked in tension she says ma understands she went by herself or you would got tierd no one got late because of you dont you know ma took out the old suitcase which had my childhood clothes, toys everything she was looking at them i was shocked myself she kept them all safe till now she says your children will wear them he laughs and goes to put the dvd in and says our children looks like ma is in a hurry she wants the house to be filled with grankids but we arnt in a hurry are we he looks at akshara who is sad he says what happened tell me she says natik he says say it whats the matter she says natik and is quite scene shifts to gyatri and bhabhima in the kitchen gyatri says i said for the pooja bhabhima says did you tell maharji to se seperate dishes for the parsad she says yes and i forgot to tell akshara she isnt feeling well so i told her to rest bhabhima says she must be tierd from all day gyatri says thats why i forgot to ask her if she spoken to natik what talks are between husband and wife i feel akward asking how shall i ask bhabhima says today or tomorow akshara will tell you herself and when munna was looking at his kids stuff i made it obvious that now your children will wear these he didnt say anything but he was smiling gyatri says and i told akshara whatever happens she will tell us back in naksh room natik says what happened tell me did anyone at home say anything arent you feeling well she starts crying he says whats the matter speak up she hugs him he says why are you crying he says your undr my oath what happened tell me she says natik what shall i do he says what happened first you sit down

he holds her hands and says what happeend she says ma told me that we should think about a child i wanted to tell you this but i knew what you thought but still i wanted to talk to you freely my health isnt good ma took me to the doctors he says yes and she says the doctor said natik says what did the doctor say speak up she says the doctor said that if i become a mother now its not right

Part 4

i have an infection which needs to be cleared properly, and plus i am animak and that needs to be normal too doctor said that until i dont become normal we shoudnt plan a family he says that the doctor said right gave you an expert advice we will do that whats the tension in this she says what will ma think she will be hurt he says first of all stop crying whats the need to cry i understand before taking all this tension why didnt you tell me i am with you your not alone what needs to be done or said we willsay it together this situation isnt only yours its mine too ok we will think calmly what needs to be done furthur i will talk to ma she didnt know about your health so she must said it normally now when we tell her she will understand its normal ok she hugs him he says anyway how can we plan our family we need to know each other more better spend more time with each other, did u see anuj and shashki after wedding children were born they werent able to spend time with each other or talk thats why they sometimes didnt understand each other they didnt get time to understand each other and i dont want this we have to understand each other more better child yet you understand what i want to say i said right she says i feel this is right too he says see when our wish is one and the doctor also has to say this why are you taking tension for just crying like that you will ruin your health lets sleep its late in the night and we will watch the movie later he takes her to the bed makes her sit down she says natik he says you lie down i will do all this he makes her lie down and puts the duvet on top of her he pats her head and says go sleep (aww it was such a good naksh scene i loved it 😳) @meshwaris , all the ladys finish praying dadi tells gopi dadi to bring the oil her joints are hurting rajshri says i will do it she says leave it gopi dadi will do it, gopi dadi goes to warm the oil kaki says its cold outside i will make you ginger tea she says leave it i dont feel like having it today i told daniya to bring warm water and honey you lot have it yourself (maybe they will relize there wrong with dadis behaviour like this) @singhaniyas all are getting ready for the pooja gyatri says i kept the parsad there keep it she says ok ma the phone rings akshara picks it up someone says call mandri bhai she says sorry wrong number, the phone rings again and the person says i am speaking from nokera she says nokera the other person says tell mandru bahi sab that we put didi on the train akshara says that no mandri bahi sab lives here check your number bhabhima shouts akshara name and says give it me she greets the person dadaji says its from the village

my video was cut off 😭Cry can someone plz tell me the precap and last few minutes sentence sorry for any error, spelling mistakes and sorry for the delay i did 3 epi update together phew πŸ˜† happy new yr once again πŸ˜ƒ

Dont forget to press the like button to thank me πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy new year to u too MariamπŸ€—
How i miss updating for YRKKHπŸ˜” and our confusing PM's abt itπŸ˜†
Looking forward to come back in 2011😎

Ishradivanluver thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Happy new year to u too MariamπŸ€—
How i miss updating for YRKKHπŸ˜” and our confusing PM's abt itπŸ˜†
Looking forward to come back in 2011😎

Sia πŸ€—happy new yr once again wishing you a fun 2011
I miss your updates and yeah our confusing pms are funny good old tyms πŸ˜†
yeah i cant wait for you to come back in 2011 missed your updates πŸ˜ƒ
Priyanshi_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
happy new year to every1😊...and have a lovely and safe 2011😊
thnkx for d update😊
Priyanshi_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dadaji says its frm village and bhabima agree and says its baisa.... dadaji asks was it didi phone? bhabima agrees and says u have to go to the station to pick her up........everyone was happy and akshara was confused
PRECAP = they showed baisa getting out frm car and and every1 greets them

i dont know properly i saw this in the video and if there smethg i have missed out i am sorry...........
_Divya_ thumbnail

Happy New Year Mariam

Thanx 4 d updt.........it seems lyk a good convo b/w naksh..........bt i missed
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy new year nd thanks for sharing
-ChanChan- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy New Year....Thanks for the update