Thendral 31st December Friday

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the wonderful update Theiva....

Wow Wow Wow.....What an historical episode......this shows how a mother should be.....
Good Role Model......🀬 Charu knows that Ta loves Thulasi Madly and how is she expecting him to come to her and marry her.....she is really a 🀬......
TA amma is another 🀬........shameless creature.......
She is no more an AMMA.......she is "UNSCRAMBBLED AMMA"......hope its right.....she is trying to sell her own son........
I remember Suechech telling once, the only way to punish this lady is like to show  charu was her illegitimate child.....i seriously think this must be true in this lady case, even if charu is not her own  dter....i feel she must have cheated her husb and her husbd on finiding that must have committed suicide......i feel this lady is capable of that now........🀬

After gaining support from that lady,the look she gave was like 😑😑😑😑😑.........ennama ulaga sathanai a panna poreenga rendu perum......😑😑😑😑😑

trying to grab a girls husbd and ruin her life........Dont ever think TA would come to you..........you will be🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 if he finds ur intention.......

Wont TA understand that Thulz is shown separately even if thulz dont....how will he even come back to her.....the wedding day wd be the day she never wd have expected to be so.......she is gg to be 🀒.............at least sudha wd make an issue about the saree...to create a scene......

Everyone are gg to find  her intentions and are going to insult that lady.........

If at all she changes TA mind and chase thulasi that would be a guniess record(sorry If i insulted the guiness record)......Not even in his dreams he will  chase thulasi......
I bet this lady is gg to be 🀒........

Lavanya, u get angry when they make fun of u...........unaku ithulam vera iruka...appo nee thulasi a pesinathuku.......ava kaal la vizhuntha kooda ur sins wont go.......😑😑😑

Anand's  scens was hillarious to the core.......i like the way when he was all shy.....good one by shyam.......

And at last......man TA u stole the show.....what an anger.....good one.......good expressions by deepak.....Good job that he went back...dont even come back......thats good for ur life.....

And BTW....this charu is trying to be a second wife or whatever 🀬............will  her family agree....and if at all they find out that 🀬 lady is an helping hand......oda vittu adika matanga.......i want to see that......

So more tortures to irritate us and then make us enjoy more..............
I dont know if i am gg to get a warning....πŸ˜•...cud not tolerate a mother being so......😑😑
Argg.....Sorry for using more 🀬 and more 🀒.......

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago

Thanks Theiva for the nice update.😊

HaHa...What a way to finish an year end episodeπŸ˜›. It was classic and loved it. Without knowing how much TA loves his wife, this Lav mom and Charu are happily planning to destroy the cute couples happiness. Let them enjoy now. They can store all the crying in the marriage hall.

Lav mom did a big mistake in the saree. Now in the wedding hall it will become very obvious and TA will suspect it immediately. Lav mom and Charu are digging their own graveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Let them dig one for Lav too by their sideπŸ˜‰.

So Charu was day dreaming that she can stand as TA wife in the wedding hall. How dare she asks whether Thulasi is coming to the wedding. Idiot.😑

So disgusting to see Lav and Nithesh Love😑. They can never even come close to out TA/T love.

JOKE OF THE YEAR (by Lav mom): "It is fate, TA must marry Charu"..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ₯³HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL IF MEMBERSπŸ₯³
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
thanks for the update
i dont how the story will move till then we will enjoy our new year
happy new year friends
Thanks Theiva for the fast and wonderful update!

Psycho marumagal and Mental athai shaked their hands on couple separating mission.....very nice....this lady knows only this much about her own son?.....TA is only stupid on believing ppl like Charu...but when it comes to thulasi he is sharp and his brain works good...this brilliant psycho mental combo are going to get owned sooner....i cant wait to watch that....this lady thinks Charu's family will accept this?.....and doesn't she think it will hurt lav's life if they get to know about this....i am pretty sure nithesh will get angry on lav if he get to know about her acts....he don't know lav's other selfish side...poor him.....

i laughed seeing this psycho mental combo....this lady is saying when they fight each other she is going to ask TA to remove her thali....seriously she doesn't deserve to be his mom or woman.....then this lady is like charu you only got rights to goto TA's house...if this lady got guts she should tell that to TA straight.....this lady is going to see TA's other face again and going to be a unforgivable person from TA's point of view when he get to know all these again for the 2nd time....i am surprised that she still didn't get how much he loves thulasi...charu didn't see court or hospital scenes but this lady did...$$$$$ sign is covering her sense......charu's face turned into 1000wts bulb when her athai gave that green saree..irritated me to the max...along with lav's mom smiling at her silly plan....

@wedding hall this lady is going to ask Charu to do everything that thulasi need to do....i wonder if she is going to ask her psycho dil to stay beside TA and bless lav/nith?...cause she is that low along with her psycho dil...but watching all these insults TA wont stay quite...lets see...

Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Thanks for the fast brilliant update Theiva akka! πŸ˜Š

Anand semma comedy, I think he has now changed and as someone said before, he just falled for Thulasi because of her beauty, nothing else. But this love seems to be true love. LOL when Anand opened his mouth wide out.πŸ˜†

Part 2 couldnt stand it. Grrrrr, really irritating to see them both. Nothing shocking I already knew this GW would never change. How dare can she say Tamizh will ask Thulasi to throw away the thaali. πŸ˜‘😑😑 Madam, that will never happen not even in his dreams, thats how much Tamizh loves his wife. Loosu pombalengal, still dont understand about T&T's love. I still remember that dialogue when GW said MM was doing mama velai but now she is doing the same job for pyscho Charu. πŸ˜‘

Charu, I hate seeing your face really annoying day by day. Your the most horrible woman for going behind another girls husband and GW, your the most worst mother ever and a disgrace to motherhood. πŸ€’ All the f*** you want is money money money!!!!!!😑 Stupid womans, dont have any brains. As Beatricepearl said, its going to be obvious for Nitheesh dad and Tamizh when Charu where's the same saree as Sudha. For sure people will be disgusted at the wedding thinking how Charu is situated in their family. 🀒 Even Sudha will be disguted, I wish she buys a saree for herself. It will then only be Lavanya, Charu and GW wearing the same saree ~ beautiful innocence family. 🀒 

Now GW is going to act to give the saree to Thulasi.😑 As usual, dumb Thulasi will believe that she accepted her as her DIL. I want Tamizh to throw it and say he is not that wealthy to not even buy a saree for his wife. Poor Charu, still thinking she can get Tamizh. Dont worry, you and your athai sothai are going to get a big appu in the wedding. Wait for it.πŸ˜‰

Poor Deepa's dad,  feel sorry for him. Prabhakar is a very nice guy but Bhuvana? Wonder what will Bhuvana do if she comes to know her son is helping for Deepa's studies. Before Thulasi family now Deepa family. 

Wow, superb Tamizh. You took the correct decision and didnt want to a step in hell. Great. πŸ‘ I wish he also dont attend the wedding but Thulasi will somehow convince him. Lets see how the director is going to lead the story from 2011.

Happy new year to all India Forum members!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by janani123 - 13 years ago
Sorry friends....
Forgot about it after watching the theiva thaai episode...

"Wish U All A Very Very Happy New Year"
to all my friends here , to the whole Thendral Team........
Let the new year be a fun filled one and make all our lives more brighter.......
πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!!πŸ‘..Ur side comments were funny!!

Aiyoo ivanga enna jenman-nu puriyala😑...Chaa...Yellarukum therinja vishayam ache that GW will accept Charus proposalπŸ˜†...I think after they get insulted in marriage hall GW will took the Thaali and will tie it on Charus neck!!🀣 Becoz she cant live without Charu...avanga thaan SMMs ache!!....(Soul Mental Mates)..Inbetween preparing their mental plans avanga relationsship will get more closer!!πŸ˜†

Anand scene was funny and good!!...I know that, that the lady will say S looked pretty-nu!!..He was happy hearing this!!...Like Theiva Akka said avanga Gang senior advices panninaru!!πŸ˜ƒ

Bhuvana is a thimiru pudicha women!!...Cant blv that Prabha is her son!!

TA good decision!!...Well done!!πŸ‘
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shammu26

Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!!πŸ‘..Ur side comments were funny!!

Aiyoo ivanga enna jenman-nu puriyala😑...Chaa...Yellarukum therinja vishayam ache that GW will accept Charus proposalπŸ˜†...I think after they get scolded in marriage hall GW will took the Thaali and will tie it on Charus neck!!🀣...Yenna avanga thaan SMMs ache!!....(Soul Mental Mates)

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

She has to jump and tie the thali....instead charu can tie the thali.......ROFLROFLROFL
good combo...........Soul Mental Mates.......ROFLROFLROFL

Thank for the fast update Theiva πŸ˜Š. 

The first scene was funny and Anandh is now very happy that he got a rich and pretty girl. Let him be lucky in his love for the second time, but he should never compare her with Thulasi (don't know why i am saying this, suddenly came into my mind). I think he is serious this time with that girl, what would he do if he comes to know abt her identity πŸ˜•. The director already brought TA into his love matter and no wonder TA is gonna help him as he knows this time Anandh is serious. 

Enna oru romance athaiyum sotha marimagalum, rendu perume maanamkettu poitaanga, grass itching for viewers πŸ€’. Aamaam, TA Thaaliya kalatta solluvaana, greattttt joke like you beatricepearl said, never ever he would say that. This b***** Charu knows very well that TA loves his wife to death, still she think of getting him 🀒. He would feel disgusting to stand besides her or look at her. Everyone is gonna spit at them in the wedding hall. I even won't be shocked if TA should slap his mummy darling for the job she is doing now 🀒 πŸ˜‘. 

Adutha kind of mental case is Lavanya. Mookuku mela kovam varudhaam amma ku 😑. Nithish, nooooo, unnoda family ku innoru mental venda, already ange onnu irunthu kittu uriyai vaanguthu. 
Indha Lavanyavai marriage pannikarathai vida, nee pannikkaamalye irukkalam. Idhila mutham vera 🀒, kadavule kaapathu. 

Wow TA, that few minutes were very good. He was looking handsome πŸ˜³. Right decision by him, it is very clear, how much he dislikes his mother now. His mother is now nothing for him compared with Thulasi. 

@Shubba akka, was πŸ€£ reading your comments so that mummy came into my room and gave a look at me as if i have become a mental πŸ˜†. Indha Charu track mudila na, soon i will become one πŸ˜†.

Wish you all a very Happy New Year friends. May God always be with you! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago