~ Slambook BB4 ~ Your Proof Of Visiting Forum!!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello BBians,

Wishing you All A Very Happy New year 2011. 😳

Last season a member id name cool_yv aka Yash had posted this thread..

Slambook ~ Your Proof of Visiting Forum..

link to it (BB3 Slambook)...  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1310213

As Yash is not active this season we thought why not re-post his thread so that members of BB4 season would fill in their slam book for the current season 4.

Credit for Questions in this slambook goes to Yash (id: cool_yv) and Bugsy (id: Bugger)

Hope you all enjoy filling this up and make this thread a HIT.. lol as some members of BB4 say... πŸ˜›
Hope you all enjoy this. Thanks. 😳

Just copy paste from

⭐️MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 3⭐️

till the 21st Question

into a new post and start filling in... Thanks. 😳

Cheers!!!
BB4 Dev Team

Originally posted by cool_yv

Hey Guys,
First of all i wish for you a Merry christmas and a very happy new Year.... as we all know unfortunately show is ending....!πŸ˜”....It had been 3 months since we first met..!
We came to know about ddts...We net wonderful people...Newbies became groupies,groupie- senior member, then goldies then dazzlers...

This show became an integral part of our life..
It became our habit to rush to our computers to catch up with ddts...Fight for our favorites....Argue...Or explain..All together...Such was the effect of this show

We laughed, cried, fought(muchπŸ˜†), Bashed, spammed,got warnings, done conspiracies, stalked peoples...And what not we have done.

And now since show is coming to an End its our Duty to end it properly and remember each other till next season..! Isnt it?So please fill this slambook to cherish time we spent...

You dun have to be regular or popular to feel this...Be a sport and fill this though you have had visited forum quite few times...😊

LETS START THE FUN!!😊

1.Your Name

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)

3.My first post in season 4...

4.My First War....(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)

6.Most Memorable person...!

7My favorite Thread/Post

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣

8.Person that Made me go 🀣

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end
(taken from perfect bride forum)

11.Most Weird Person...!

12.My Drama king/queen?

13.My choice of winner..

14.My achievement on Forum..!

15.Any incident worth Mention

16.Thing I'll miss the most

17.i'll be in next season or not?

18.You can see me posting on..

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!

20. Thing i regret the Most

21.My words to all on forum.......:)

I know There are many categories..Try to fill all of them pls...Thats why am posting it in one week advance..!πŸ˜‰

Note -CATEGORY ARE DECIDED BY ME AND BUGSY BOTH!!

Love,
Yash
Edited by sweta01 - 13 years ago
1.Your Name _ vikrant ronit on ds forum , my complete name is vikrant khushal......

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  i m such guy who wait for frndrequest  , never think to send anybody frnd request . i think dt   on ds forum i added seven persons in my buddy list . all are friendly n   we know well to each other.......

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) -  ofcourse none other prerna4rishabh aka guddi ........

3.My first post in season 4... i think dt before starting bigboss ,  faraan created one thread in ds forum  in which he mentioned about sbs dt  ds show told about shweta's entry in big boss.....

4.My First War....(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )  ______ummmm,  i got warning several times  over silly posts ,  though i dint leave  writing bad about inmates , about fst warning  i got for one post _ sohani  wrote bad about  shweta's beauty in one post . i just replied her as frnd

my answer_ one blind person cant see beauty of another person but u hv two eyes , though u cant see st's beauty........

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) - noone

6.Most Memorable person...! there are lots of persons  who are memorable  for me forever.....except st fans   i got some members  as sirjee , jesmina,-innocent- many more all would  remain memorable for me when i leave ds forum........

7My favorite Thread/Post -  all st's appreciation threads created by guddi .  usually i wanted to spend  my all time there , dse threads were like holy place for me , on going there i used to feel as i m in heaven with my all frnds......

8.Thread that Made me go   i think dt noone..

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† -      ds time many persons are in my eyes whom i want to kill  through debating with them but  not by any weapon , bcoz  they all are friendly . sometimes frnds takes form of enemy......

11.Most Weird Person...!   kuttabhai  , i could not understand him so far . whose side he was\is? sometimes  he used to scream  taking st's name on his tongue( i m st's fan) n sometimes dolly  is his fav..

12.My Drama king/queen? _ my second soyeta  aka guddi ......

13.My choice of winner.. only st deserves to win ds show , even sam deserved to win ds show but according to bb's script . he had to leave it before going in finale..

14.My achievement on Forum..! _  in begining of bb show , i wanted to became IF  rockers , i became IF  rockers from ds forum , got many frnds n  award as well , its big achivement for me......

15.Any incident worth Mention -  its mine , i turned  from sam fan to anti sam for some days  and  later i became again sam fan.....

16.Thing I'll miss the most - i would miss ds forum to  the core , miss  all persons of ds forum who spent  their all time with  me here,

17.i'll be in next season or not? -  i dont think dt i would be able , actually i like only two persons shweta n ronit ,  ds time i came here for shweta  , about ronit he wont ever be part of ds show.  so cant say much about my second arrival to ds forum.....

18.You can see me posting on..    sometimes i use to posts in adalat n bandini forums.....

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  my examz coming soon in ds month , for which i need ur wishes . its final stage of my studies n i hv to attain good marks like last year ..

20. Thing i regret the Most - i never been part of   forums of ronit n shweta's shows on ds INDIA FORUM............

21.My words to all on forum.......:)  -

njoy ds forum , its full of masti . best place to spend  time if u getting bored of ur studies .....
Edited by vikrant ronit - 13 years ago

1.Your Name
Angel x

I'm not that active but if i had to add people on my buddy list then people i have loved reading their comments were: Kuttabhai, Prerna4rishav, Dharmeshsir and Rarewatcher

I didin't make any.. just people who i agreed with :)

I think it was on Seema being most genuine and my view on the contestants
link : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1511199

I did get a warning bcos i remember it.. but i cant remember why and where, but it was probably my first warning since i've been on India Forums lol πŸ˜† Better late than never..πŸ˜‰

I dont think that applies to me

Defo: Kuttabhai.. I didnt comment much on Kuttabhai's posts but did read them and was extremely funny πŸ˜†πŸ‘

7My favorite Thread/Post
All the ones i pressed like on.. so i dont really have one particular one

Hmm lol i dont think i'm that strange.. but hope to find many of BB4 forum members else where

11.Most Weird Person...!
πŸ˜†.. i promised i would not speak of them

12.My Drama king/queen?

13.My choice of winner..

Probably Bigg Boss forum is the most i have commented on..

The nice people on forum.. and from the show i will miss nothing bcos i found it scripted 😭

Most likely NO (probably depends who the host is)

Nothing so far.. when a new reality show or drama come on then i will post.. don't watch much

My exams!! I hope i get all A'z please pray for me 😊

Watching a scripted show which wasted my time :(.. but was fun while it lasted..

Hope use all had a great time posting, if not enjoying the show.. I wish you all a very Happy New Year and Take care.. Hope will meet some of use again on another forum πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Lots of love,

Angel x
Edited by Angel x - 13 years ago
Awesome thread Sweta...

Disclaimer: all the answers given below are my own and I neither received cash nor check to modify them, I received online Paypal payment though.

1.Your Name - Mihir πŸ˜‰ Naam toh....thats right....padha hoga?

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) - Almost everyone is from BB and DID forum πŸ˜‰

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) - Can't remember but few of the first definitely Pallo and Arjun πŸ˜ƒ

3.My first post in season 4... I opened a thread day before BB started "This is what you can expect from BB Season 4" πŸ˜›

4.My First War....(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) - Me and WAR? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜† One and only...with POOJA πŸ€£ sorry, unfortunately, no warning 

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) - Don't use scrapbook that much..but if I have to name one then Pallo πŸ˜†

6.Most Memorable person...! - Almost impossible to name one and if I name all then IF will crash so I'll move on to next question  πŸ˜†

7My favorite Thread/Post - Definitely the Shayari and PJ thread πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ -  Actually two, Mile sur mera tumhara & Shayari/PJ thread πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

8.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ -  Well again too many but definitely Arjun and Martand the most πŸ˜ƒ

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜† -  Shhhh, already done! πŸ€£ (urgent laash hatane waale needed, contact me)

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end - Stalking should be done secretly...so shushh! πŸ˜†

11.Most Weird Person...!  - <your name here> πŸ€£

12.My Drama king/queen? - POOJAAAAAAA!!!!! πŸ˜†

13.My choice of winner.. Dolly, chalo ab hawa aane do please πŸ˜†

14.My achievement on Forum..! - Making such good friends for life...biggest achievement πŸ˜ƒ

15.Any incident worth Mention - Arjun turning neutral viewers into Dolly fans πŸ˜†

16.Thing I'll miss the most - The whole forum, specifically DDTs πŸ˜­ 

17.i'll be in next season or not? - Ofcourse, this was my first time on BB forum and will never miss this forum again πŸ˜‰

18.You can see me posting on.. Hmmm not sure, probably JDJ and DID πŸ˜Š

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  Probably moving to California soon...πŸ˜ƒ

20. Thing i regret the Most - Not being active in past seasons πŸ˜­ 

21.My words to all on forum.......:)  - You all were great to spend time with...alot of entertainment in life was generated from this forum...thats right, I have no life πŸ˜† But on a serious note, you all were great friends(some were not πŸ˜†) I made so many friends on this forum...who are also now an important part of my life like Pooja, Pallo, Abeer, Arjun...so many...and of course our whole DDT gang(news has it that Isha will be back soonπŸ˜›) ...

Anyway hope to see you all next season, until then hum hain rahi pyaar ke phir milenge chalte chalte πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Oh and also a veryyyy happy and prosperous new year to ya'all..

MAY ALL YOUR TROUBLES LAST AS LONG AS YOU NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS πŸ€£
Edited by DharmeshSir - 13 years ago
Sweet!!! Ok, I am too lazy to fill this completely...So will try to fill in as much as possible πŸ˜³

1.Your Name : 

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) :
Skip...Too many to go back n count πŸ˜†

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) :
Don't remember, but Meena I guess though I din't add her till later in the month.

3.My first post in season 4... In Meena's Party Thread.

4.My First War....(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) : Never got a warning, neither did I ever get into any wars πŸ˜‰ Humein dek kar dushman khud hi maidaan chod dete hain πŸ€£

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) : Too many to list here. Pretty soon my scrap count will beat my post count πŸ˜›

: Everyone πŸ€—

7.My favorite Thread/Post : DDTs 

8.Thread that Made me go πŸ€£ All the "connecting member" threads πŸ˜ƒ

9.Person that Made me go πŸ€£ 

10.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†  
Maybe Monu πŸ˜ˆ

11.Members Am going to stalk after season end 
(taken from perfect bride forum) : None!!! I just realized that Yash stole this question from my slambook on PB forum... Bad bad, BB ne Yash ko chor bana diya πŸ˜†

12.Most Weird Person...! 

13.My Drama king/queen? 

14.My choice of winner.. 

15.My achievement on Forum..! 

16.Any incident worth Mention 

17.Thing I'll miss the most 

18.i'll be in next season or not?
 Depends 

19.You can see me posting on.. :
 Maybe Zor Ka Jhatka and Swayamvar...Otherwise on Reading CC πŸ˜›

20.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...:
U will get a PM if u are supposed to know it!!! But yes, wishes are always welcome πŸ˜³

21. Thing i regret the Most 

22.My words to all on forum.......:) 

Edited by axeion - 13 years ago
I am kinda lazy.. so i cheated for some of the questions.. copied last season .. πŸ˜†

1.Your Name   - Meena Sharma..😎

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) -  lol.. i dont know..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i've lost track..πŸ˜†

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) - countless.. everyone..

3.My first post...party thread.. I am the self-proclaimed host of the BB forum..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4.My First War....(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) .. lol.. had a lil tiff with Romiosugar... but haven't had any warnings..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5.Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) -  LOL..i guess Ajnu & Shashi.. other than that.. my scrapbooks pretty much dead.. i stopped scarpping ppl.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

6.Most Memorable person...! too many ppl.. i'll name a few.. Sweta... RB..MB.. SAS.. Maya.. Ekta.. Ajnu.. Zainab.. Shashi and list goes on.. Everyone in the forum is a gem..

7My favorite Thread/Post  - Member Awards..πŸ˜›

8.Thread that Made me go - all the Shweta praise threads.. just couldn't digest them..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

8.Person that Made me go  .. the ST fans.. specifically loved Sonia's (Mayankdhrastifan) "intellectual" threads..🀣

9.Person am Going to kill .. LOL.. Shashi... for supporting ST..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.. and Ajnu for being AWOL.. and oh yea.. Ekta  for calling me a bully..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end  - pshh.. i am no stalker πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

11.Most Weird Person...! Millind.. still can't digest that IIT chucks out such "intellectual" ppl..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. he's way above their standard..

12.My Drama king/queen? Mihir with his Pri and Dharmesh rant.. 🀣

13.My choice of winner - i really don't care..πŸ˜†

14.My achievement on Forum..! hitting the 20,000 mark with the number of posts..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

15.Any incident worth Mention  having told i am a bully.. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

16.Thing I'll miss the most  my friends and i guess ST fans...πŸ˜›πŸ€£

17.i'll be in next season or not? .. Only if they do wht MB suggested.. bring in ex BB housemates..

18.You can see me posting on.. Bollywood section..

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! LOL.. no.. save your wishes for someone else..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

20. Thing i regret the Most no regrets.. πŸ˜›

21.My words to all on forum.......:) .. guys please dont take the show seriously.. just sit back and enjoy..

Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago

1.Your Name Karanveer but my friends call me KaranπŸ˜›

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) only 6 and they are prerna4rishav(guddi), faraan4shweta, laxmi_s, samfan, Ankur1305 and Imars99😊

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) Faraan_4_shwetaπŸ˜ƒ

4.My first post in season 4... i don't remember my first post though...πŸ€” but yeah the first topic opened by me was Predict Oct 25 nominations

5.My First War....(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) well the war was started by this member called exoticflower who wrote some really very bad things about me for supporting Seemaji but i don't like to get into fights and all so all i did was... just reported that post...so that member may have got a warning but me never ever...i am an achha bachhaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

6. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) my scrapbook is like a kora kaagaz as my friends message me more and even i prefer that medium of communication more compared to scrapping😊

7.Most Memorable person...! quite a few...guddi(prerna4rishav), madhy, faraan4shweta, laxmi_s, unhappyviewer, 111192, rasny, firegun, ankur1305, shivani003, meena1, cutiepiee4, omshanti1111, imars99, samfan, susan29, Kuttabhai and rest too r awesomeπŸ˜ƒ

8.My favorite Thread/Post Aaya mausam dosti ka and Big Boss 4 member awardsπŸ‘πŸΌ

9.Thread that Made me go  a lot of them actually speaking but the most recent one i remember is the BB member awards winners thread...where so many people turned up just to congratulate Sonia(MayankdrahstiRM)...her fan following seems to be more than even the constestants of this season🀣🀣🀣

10.Person that Made me go  Laxmi_s(mere laughter ka doseπŸ˜†)

11.Person am Going to kill madhy😑...where have u disappeared all of a sudden...aa laut ke aaja mere meet tujhe tere dost bulaate hai😭

12.Members Am going to stalk after season end stalking bata kar thodi na ki jaati haiπŸ˜‰

13.Most Weird Person...! sahar28🀒🀒🀒

14.My Drama king/queen? MayankdrashtiRM no one can beat herπŸ˜†

15.My choice of winner.. Shweta now that Sam and Seemaji are gone...otherwise Seemaji was always my first choiceπŸ‘πŸΌ

16.My achievement on Forum..! winning Seemaji's craziest fan award that too on my very first appearance on this forum😳

17.Any incident worth Mention a few of them have actually asked me if am a dacoit by any chance since i always supported Seemaji🀣🀣🀣

18.Thing I'll miss the most mostly everyone on this forum especially my very close friends😭

19.i'll be in next season or not? definitely yes koi shakπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

20.You can see me posting on.. Jhalak dikhla ja forum(lol although my two early favs anushka and renuka are gone i am now hunting for new favπŸ˜†)

21.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! haa ek poora naya saalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  hope it is much much better than the previous yearπŸ˜ƒ

22. Thing i regret the Most  no regrets at allπŸ˜›

23.My words to all on forum.......:) all u guys are awesome...πŸ‘πŸΌthanks for everything hope to see u all in the next season too...till then take care and loads of wishes for the new year!!!

Loads of Love and Wishes,
Karan
Edited by itsnotme - 13 years ago
guys i updated..
 just read about me what i wrote on fst page.. sorry guys for spamming....

1.Your Name

Wasima

hmmmm not realli sure on this maybe about 5 or 6

hmmmm i stalked guddi(prerna4rishav) and came here although we have been friends for like 2 years but she was the first pe rson i met

my first post was in shweta's Appreciation thread and then it went on..n on n still going on

well didnt realli get a warning nor i got into a fight with anyone... but i did see shweta's Appreciation thread got a warning which i visit.

no one realli

jeezzz quite afew.... guddi, victrant, sano cant remember the rest of the names

7My favorite Thread/Post

Shweta Appreciation thread, Salman KHan appreciation thread, Rahul Appreciation thread and some topics which looks interesting.

hmm that would be topics on dolly

half of the members

guddi just coz she is a friend and we fight so much that we will end up killing each other lol

bahahahahaha i stalked someone to come here n i will stalk her again n thats none other then Guddi (Prerna4rishav)

11.Most Weird Person...!

hmmmm i think it would be khuttabhai

12.My Drama king/queen?

of course guddi aka prerna4rishav

13.My choice of winner..
i think this is abit obvious shweta tiwari

made couple of friends..... had an awesome that

hmmmm when i was totally fida over rahul bhatt and everywhere i was posting i would mention his name i still love him

friends but will keep in touch..... will miss sallu hosting the show😭

of course i will be here in the next season i love bigg bossπŸ˜†

hmmmm cant realli say

by god's grace i have already achieved what i wanted... but wanna go further in life so need ur wishes on that

nothing realli

awesome place to be......if not fighting with anyone n just having a good time

1.Your Name:Faraan Zafar

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum): i thnk maybe 3 or 4..

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum): Guddie...πŸ˜› Coz is forum say pehlay hum dono mei WAR chal rai thi...πŸ˜†nd maine zindagi mei nai socha tha k ab hum kabhi dost banenngay..🀣bt thankzz to BB forum we r again friends..πŸ€—

3.My first post in season 4...Here it is..
When i got to know dat Shweta is coming in BB4..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

4.My First War....(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ); Wen i called dolly bhains 4 da 1st time..🀣nd Sweta giv me Warning..😭nd den maine Sweta say Dolly ko bulldozer kehnay ki permission mangi thi...πŸ˜†πŸ€£is k elawa i dont thnk i got Warning in da forum..πŸ˜‰

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..): i dont check my scrap book at all nd no 1 4rm BB forum spammed my scrap book...

6.Most Memorable person...!KuttasaharaπŸ˜†aka samraat...πŸ˜›i simply simply loved his posts in da forum nd will always remember him..😳nd all my friends in dis forum..😊

7My favorite Thread/Post: Shweta Appreciation threads...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

8.Thread that Made me go: ............................

8.Person that Made me go :............................

9.Person am Going to kill: Many..πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† i think Sweta knows dem..🀣🀣

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end: I dont stalk any1.. so no1..

11.Most Weird Person...!Kuttabhai, Mithibani, Arjit#1, Shizaru, SuhaniD nd many more. .

12.My Drama king/queen?Kuttabhai

13.My choice of winner..1 nd only Shweta tiwari...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

14.My achievement on Forum..!Achievement to kuch khas nai..😭😭pehlay bhi I-F rockers hi ha.. ab bhi I-F rockker hi hun coz is say aagey ki degree I-F mei hai nai..😭🀣bt yeah posts thori aur increase hogayin hain..πŸ˜›

15.Any incident worth Mention: Nooooo..😳

16.Thing I'll miss the most: Shweta tiwari..😭

17.i'll be in next season or not?depends if my fav actor or actress will be dere otherwise i dont think so...πŸ˜‰

18.You can see me posting on.. Shweta tiwari FC in fanclub forumπŸ˜›nd a request to all shweta fanz in dis forum k BB k khatm hotay hi Shweta FC fanclub forum mei join krein. . Akelay na jana hamein chor kr tm. . tumharey bina hum bhala kya krengay. .😭😭 LOL

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!My examz...😑😑😑

20. Thing i regret the Most: Kaaaaaaaaaaaaash mai india-forums per tab aa gaya hota jab Kasauti laga karta tha.. bt i missed all da fun..😑😭😭

21.My words to all on forum.......:)Wish u all a Very Very Happy New Year nd umeed hai k I-F k kisi na kisi forum per phr mulaqaat hogi. .LOL. .
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago