Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
wooowowww..beautiful post sweta!! thanq and thanx to yash!! 😊

1.Your Name  Shayari😛

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) four

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) Laxmi_s

3.My first post in season 4...  "Love  u Biggboss House" , which was created by mine  only!!

4.My First War....(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )  hehhe..i dint get any warnings

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)  noone😳

6.Most Memorable person...!  infact all members..but still i would like to take those names with whom i had interact more or less!! they are..Vino_la Laxmi_S, cutiepie4,samfan,smallwonder, kuttabhai,prerna4rishav,vikrantronit,ankur, sirjee, shivani003, madhy, pulwasha, axeion, arjit#1, kuttasahar, Dharmeshsir, itsnotme, unhappyviewer,Handsome...and some members i would like to mention them too are Ishan, sunandshine,
and the one and only veena's grt fan who was defeating with ST fans till end sahar28ca...😆
and our lovely MODs sweta01,sahar1024(really u r too sweet👍🏼)...

7My favorite Thread/Post  ... allmost all threads......

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣  threads created fon ST,Dolly, veena,sara

8.Person that Made me go 🤣  Kuttabhai, Laxmi_s,cutiepie4,Dharmeshsir, kuttasahar

9.Person am Going to kill😆   kyun mujhe murderer banana chahatey ho??????????? nai bataungi, nai bataungi.huh  

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end hmmmmmm..soch rahi hoon
(taken from perfect bride forum)

11.Most Weird Person...!  sahar28ca

12.My Drama king/queen?  hahhaha..undoubtedly cutiepie4 😆

13.My choice of winner..  Sameer

14.My achievement on Forum..!   me become Goldie

15.Any incident worth Mention

16.Thing I'll miss the most  this lovely forum till next year😭

17.i'll be in next season or not?  for sure..i will be der..love this forum sooooo much..all are wonderful members

18.You can see me posting on..  JDJ

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! .... i want from u all ppl wishes for all my upcoming new things

20. Thing i regret the Most .. nothng

21.My words to all on forum.......:)   love u all ppl.... watever u posted comments here are totally ur views..... keep it up.. u r always correct in ur way of thinking

Edited by Shayari - 13 years ago
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
⭐️MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON4⭐️

1.Your Name  dv_freak

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  no one - thank god!

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)  Shikoo dv forum member

3.My first post in season 4...  Topic: shweta aur Tiwari... bashing abbas and shweta for food reason hahaha

4.My First War....(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )  when i said qauz just she is paki political issue... in every bashing thread of veena malik

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)  no one!

6.Most Memorable person...!  hmmm... actually everyone are memorable persons in that forum

7My favorite Thread/Post  best dialouge of bb4

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣  no one

8.Person that Made me go 🤣   no one everyone are so rude

9.Person am Going to kill😆   there is a looooooooooooong!! first all shweta tiwari fans!

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end  shweta & sameer

11.Most Weird Person...!   kuttabhai, oh god! he has a cool name but worst mouth then a KUTTA

12.My Drama king/queen?  uurggh...

13.My choice of winner...  sameer

14.My achievement on Forum..!  dimaag ka dahi banene wali.... :D

15.Any incident worth Mention  well there are many like u keep bashing on someone for nothing which is very rude

16.Thing I'll miss the most  all the drama thread against veena malik

17.i'll be in next season or not?  i dont think so...

18.You can see me posting on..  find me in the searchmachine

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! no thnx i dont have such nice ppl around me

20. Thing i regret the Most  bashing on enemies

21.My words to all on forum.......:)  be positive!

I know There are many categories..Try to fill all of them pls...Thats why am posting it in one week advance..!😉

Note -CATEGORY ARE DECIDED BY ME AND BUGSY BOTH!!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
⭐️MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 3⭐️

1.Your Name  Pulwasha

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) about 10

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) Isha/Mandy/SAS

3.My first post in season 4... Intro thread

4.My First War....(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) Must be a shweta thread.. i dnt kinda remember..😆

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) Ekta.. becuz i spam hers too.. and Mihir tooo...😆

6.Most Memorable person...! tooo many to name.. ohhk here goes the list ramdomly.. Ekta, Isha, Mihir, Mandy, Maya, Martand, Purva, Rap, MB, SAS, Priya, Meena, Ajnu, Abeer, Jesmina, Pooja, Arjun,Nishi, Doll, Ishan, Laxmi, raffuchakkar, etc etc

7My favorite Thread/Post DDT

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣 The threads by milind 😆and his friend Soniya😆

8.Person that Made me go 🤣 Babujeeee aka Martand😆 

9.Person am Going to kill😆 NONE

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end Isha, Ekta, Mihir, all my friends😆

11.Most Weird Person...! too many to name

12.My Drama king/queen? Soniya(mayankdarshti)

13.My choice of winner.. DOLLY all the way

14.My achievement on Forum..! 3 awards...😆

15.Any incident worth Mention many

16.Thing I'll miss the most DDT and all my friends

17.i'll be in next season or not? i'll be here most likely

18.You can see me posting on.. DID doubles, JDJ

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! just wish me good luck for everything..😃

20. Thing i regret the Most nothing..

21.My words to all on forum.......:) Be happy.. keep smilingg..

Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago

1.Your Name Dolly

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) dont know 😕 maybe 7 or 8

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) this season i think it was shayari

3.My first post in season 4... i think it was when season 4 and its host was announced by the channel

4.My First War....(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) never got any warning😉

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) smallwonder😆 he started it and is regretting for that🤣

6.Most Memorable person...! All my friends from this forum 😳

7My favorite Thread/Post All the dolly threads😆

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL All the ST threads by sonia and her friend millind

8.Person that Made me go ROFL Laxmi_s, Kuttabhai, Ankur_1305, Pulwasha and many more

9.Person am Going to kill😆  sonia and millind😆

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end All my friends😉

11.Most Weird Person...! Dolly Bindra

12.My Drama king/queen? ME, My , Myself😆

13.My choice of winner.. Dolly Bindra Vote For Dolly sms Dol to 56882

14.My achievement on Forum..! i became an IF Rockerzz

15.Any incident worth Mention

16.Thing I'll miss the most i'll miss this forum a lot..this forum will become so dead once the show gets over

17.i'll be in next season or not? definetely

18.You can see me posting on.. JDJ, my CC, and many other forums

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!

20. Thing i regret the Most

21.My words to all on forum.......:) dont take the show seriously instead sit back and enjoy instead of bashing one another for a petty celeb who doesnt even give a damn for what u do!!😃 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 3

1.Your Name: Laxmi

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) ....9

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) my jaan ....
cutie4piee.......

3.My first post in season 4...
ST Dolly fight thread....

4.My First War....(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) just the beginning i guess.... Ekta, Goldy,pallo and smallwonder..

6.Most Memorable person...! :I hope i don't skip anyone's name
: Cutie, KB, pallo, Renu,Shayari, D-Sir, believe, goldysom, Ekta,itsnotme ,prodigy,sachin, monami,Nishi, Pooja, shivani, Rasny, riancia,  Mithibani, Sunandshine,sirjee, unhappyviewer, pinkfrued,marthand, firegun, samfan, Jesmina....whose either wit has attracted me or whose interaction with me  has been fun.....!

7My favorite Thread/Post Many again.... KB's Dolly AT& Assshmit's AT, D-Sir's shayari /PJ thread& Bunty chor AT, Pallo's Mile sur mera tumhaara thread, Shivani's game thread and of course my Dolly and Munnabhai thread.... 

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣 Same as option 7.😃

8.Person that Made me go 🤣 KB, cutie, pallo, D-sir, Mithibani, Sunandshine, believe,marthand 😆 

9.Person am Going to kill😆
yeh kya hai ji???

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end : sochna padega....

11.Most Weird Person...!

12.My Drama king/queen?my  cutie.... she is all time full on nautanki....

13.My choice of winner..
Sameer...
14.My achievement on Forum..!
open-minded attitudes, witty minds, neutral views, lots of buddies.......
15.Any incident worth Mention: KB was believed to be Dolly's loyal fan initially(though now he truly is😆).... but his threads spoke his mind otherwise..😲..and that opened the door to my posts reg. Dolly in his Dolly AT....

16.Thing I'll miss the most :
DDT and all my friends and their humour

17.i'll be in next season or not?
Definitely I will...
18.You can see me posting on.. Sasuraal Genda phool

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!good wishes always welcome....😃..opportunites don't matter..... the kind heart that gives it MATTERS.....!

20. Thing i regret the Most: might have hurt the sentiments of loyal fans.... with my comments... taking an opportunity to apologise.....

21.My words to all on forum.......:)
Kabhi alvida na kehna..... pyaar baanthe chalo like our YPD @ superstar the great Asssshmit.....

Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Here are my answers and these answers are solely based on my pov. Hence, no offence is intended by any means!!!

1.Your Name
 : Sabz

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum): only 3 or 4 as I knew Guddi, Faraan, Zary, Natasha, Aurna, Sano, and most ST fans before I came to this forum😳. My new friends that I made here are: Vikrant, Madhy, Pinky, and Rasny bro. They are the only one I can remember now!!😳

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum): It got to be Madhy😕

3.My first post in season 4... Can't remember...sorry! 

4.My First War....(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ): OMG....I have fought endlessly in this forum for the first time in 2 years of IF journey😳!! Though I don't exactly remember when, why, and with whom I fought for the very first time, I have broken the record here😳. I have not gotten any WL raised or anything so far *touch wood* though I was verbally warned many times by BB mods!!😆

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..):    no one from this forum. Rarely Sano does. But my twinees are expert on it. However, they have stopped spamming my scrap book lately coz I hardly reply them back!😆

6.Most Memorable person...! countless......all the ST fans, Sano, and few other members with whom I don't communicate yet I admire them coz they have truly maintained their neutral view through out the show!!

7My favorite Thread/Post: Obviously, Shweta Tiwari AT 😃. 

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣 : I used to get pissed off whenever I see saher28ca/BB-FAN/saher28++++ posts, but later on I started ROFLING over her posts. Hence, each and every thread of this particular member made me 🤣

8.Person that Made me go 🤣 ....quite a few!! May be saher family tops the list 😆

9.Person am Going to kill😆   No one!! Why would I kill anyone? 

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end: I don't practically stalk anyone, but I may stalk Sarah1024 coz I find her very quiet, calm, and peaceful mod of this section!! I wanna be friend with her in some other sections where she does not moderate though I am already her friend I guess😳😛

11.Most Weird Person...! Saher28ca coz she/he has a habit of posting same kinda stuff (whether it's about Veena's age and/or about ST being makkar) again and again!!!🤢. I find this member so weird.  *no offence is intended though*!!

12.My Drama king/queen? 

13.My choice of winner.. Of course, Shweta Tiwari!! not because I am her fan, but she truly deserves to win BB4 because she has been playing the game very neatly with respect and dignity. She has not harm anyone in order to win this show. She is in finale only and only because of her well behaved, maturity,and exemplary role model behavior!! Hence, my choice of winner is Shweta Tiwari⭐️

14.My achievement on Forum..! Nothing! Just became more aggressive and argumentative due to this forum's nature/certain members 😛😆

15.Any incident worth Mention:   Not really, but one day I was doing tit for tat with a member who does not stand ST a bit. But all of sudden, a friend of mine from another forum showed up there and saw me doing such a kiddish argument, so it was very embarrassing moment for me as I had never done such thing prior to BB4😊😳

16.Thing I'll miss the most : Shweta Tiwari and my friends to whom I got connected because of her!! 😭 

17.i'll be in next season or not? Hell no 😆😆 unless my fav artists come in this show again🤢!! I hope, none of my fav artists accept this show ever again!!! I watched this season only because of Shweta, so a big no for next season😃

18.You can see me posting on..... CFC section under Jennifer Winget's Fan Club 😃

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!   Well, I will be finishing up my under grad school this semester, so yeah, please wish me that I will successfully graduate on May!!!😳

20. Thing i regret the Most : Nothing really!! though I regret of joining IF as it has wasted my time and energy so much as I am addicted to it 😳

21.My words to all on forum.......:)  Keep smiling everyone!! We might have differences and might have had loads of disagreements and arguments; however, such is life😆😆. May we all [including me😆] get enough strength to leave whatever happened in this forum here only and be able to share a friendly relationship if we happen to meet elsewhere. 
Edited by romiosugar - 13 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
@ Sabz nice interview 🤣☺️

@ Cutiepie.. Drama queen ☺️🤣
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

If anyone cares to read....eheheh.

1.Your Name unhappyviewer urf shabnam

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)its sad but only one....i consider everyone a friend😃.....i am learning from diplomacy queen.

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) same answer as Q 2

3.My first post in season 4...  i cant remember...probably DDT 

4.My First War....(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) achay bachon ko warning nahin milti.....i have been warning free😃

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) i dont have a scrap book😭

6.Most Memorable person...!  kuttabhai.....his name will never be forgotten. 

7My favorite Thread/Postall threads that are bashing a contestant.....i lub them

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣 DDT/AT

8.Person that Made me go 🤣 so many...KB, martland, SAS, laxmi etc 

9.Person am Going to kill😆 my maid😆

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end
(taken from perfect bride forum) cant say

11.Most Weird Person...!sahar, wesia😕....i dont get her posts.

12.My Drama king/queen?

13.My choice of winner..   bunty...he is a winner....he left 

14.My achievement on Forum..!  two awards....plus no warning

15.Any incident worth Mention none....i am boring

16.Thing I'll miss the most  DDT

17.i'll be in next season or not? i cant say...depends on the contestants....if they bring in another pakistani...then maybe....highly unlikely though.

18.You can see me posting on.. pakistani serials for now.

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  my new baby, who is due next month....i need cool muslim names people😕.

20. Thing i regret the Most     watching BB4 

21.My words to all on forum.......:) dont worry be happy😃

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

UW.... Best of luck for ur baby next moth and here u go some name..

Girls: Eeshal, Shaem, Riva

Boys: Zaraan, Aayan, Mikael, Rohaan, Aryan..😳
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

1.Your Name Nilanjana

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  28 

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) Shivani, but all my friends are awesome!!! 

3.My first post in season 4...  Praising Samir Soni on Watch Your Manners!!! 

4.My First War....(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) None really, no warning ever!!

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) No one spammed me.... lol

6.Most Memorable person...! lots.... almost everyone on this forum..... Tumko Naa Bhul Payenge!! lol

7My favorite Thread/Post  Banning Game, and Shivani's GOTW Picture says a 1000 words... 

8.Thread that Made me go 🤣  DD thread made me laugh like hell..... 

8.Person that Made me go 🤣  I like everyone on this forum..... 

9.Person am Going to kill😆 No they are not on this forum..... 😉

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end  Everyone.... I am stalker ❤️ 😆

11.Most Weird Person...! They arent on this forum..... woh sab baahir hai..... 😆

12.My Drama king/queen?  Veena Malik... love her...  lol

13.My choice of winner..  Definitely Samir Soni!!! I am Sam Fan... lol 

14.My achievement on Forum..! Became Goldie.... 😃

15.Any incident worth Mention  I made FB only to like Samir Soni on BB site.... lol

16.Thing I'll miss the most  Everyone and everything on this forum..... 

17.i'll be in next season or not? Definitely Yesss!!! 

18.You can see me posting on..  Chat Club, Maa Exchange, JDJ and other reality show like Swayamvar, Perfect Bride etc...... 

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!  My hubby will return back to India next week Sunday!!! Waiting for him desperately...... 😃 Will meet him after 3 long months!!

20. Thing i regret the Most  Why I didnt join this laughter house (forum) before..... lol 

21.My words to all on forum.......:) Thank you everyone..... all of you have been amazing..... I will really miss you all and the time all of us spent together on BB forum!!! 😃 See you on another forum!! 

Edited by samFan - 13 years ago