~ Slambook BB4 ~ Your Proof Of Visiting Forum!!! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Wasn't intending to post here, but something so funny occurred that I just had to record it.

1.Your Name
: Purva Agarwal

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  : I added very few friends to the list but made more friends than I would care to count

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)  : Ankur

3.My first post in season 4...   : Just look for the longest post on the forum it would be mine

4.My First War....(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )   : the most memorable one was where a few of us chose to quit the forum, because a member got a warning that we couldn't understand. It was only later that we understood the real reason behind the warning. It was so much mis-communication and all a storm int he teacup.

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)   : Ankur again, there was these few days when I used to login to find a scrap from him waiting for me. Loved that time

6.Most Memorable person/s...!   : Arjun, Ankur, Guddi, Rasny, Nind, Mihir, Abeer, Vik, Pulwasha, Pooja, Isha, MB, Rachna and of course Wesia. I loved the tenacity of that person and the absolute whackiness

7My favorite Thread/Post   : Any post that Wesia or Sahar28ca created. They used to be so hilarious and predictable. But I also like interacting with Arjun in the Dolly analysis, and Khali analysis and all those long posts he made me do :)

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣   : Wesia, no Sahar, no Wesia, oh well they share the honors

8.Person that Made me go 🀣   : Wesia undoubtedly

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†   : nah, not going to kill anyone, I might bore someone to death with my long winded speech tho

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end   : already Pm'ed them
(taken from perfect bride forum)

11.Most Weird Person...!   : Quite a few - just couldn't understand the "love me love my dog, or I'll hound you to death" philosophy that seems to reign on this forum.

12.My Drama king/queen?   : Sahar

13.My choice of winner..   : It was Sam, I really realy wanted him to win, anyway happy that Shweta won, she was the most deserving after Sam was eliminated

14.My achievement on Forum..!   : The friends I've made here, could there be anything better as an achievement than to win the love of people you respect?

15.Any incident worth Mention   : This I have to share with you all, and the reason I came to this thread. Yesterday I was trying to diffuse a tense situation and not letting a bashfest begin or even get footing. Someone sarcastically called me the new mod. Now I don't know who, took that post about me being called the mod and reported me to the admins. It was so hilarious, talk of Comedy of Errors.

16.Thing I'll miss the most   : This was the perfect place to hang out in since I'm an insomniac. Now i'll have to find a new joint to while the hours, when I can't get a shuteye.

17.i'll be in next season or not?   : Of course I will. I love BB and absolutely love this forum.

18.You can see me posting on..   : Popping in and out of JDJ but much more regular on Maa Exchange when that begins

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!   : I've just started working on a small project and hope to see it grow to its full-potential. Can't share much since its still early days.

20. Thing i regret the Most   : Not peeping in the DDT. I only now discovered that all the people I like on the forum were hiding out there.

21.My words to all on forum.......:)   : This was just a TV show, not a life and death matter. Please get some perspective and learn to take a chill-pill. On the other hand there a lot of issues out there that require the passion that you have wasted here. I wish you could've taken this fire, and zest and drive for some real-life issues.
Edited by prernazz - 13 years ago

Like Purva I also had no intention of naming names here as there is a risk of missing or forgetting someone who may have mentioned me, but having thought about it didn't seem right to leave without giving a special mention to so many special people here.......who have made me laugh πŸ˜†, smile 😊, frown😲and last night even cry😭

1. Your Name: Nind

2. HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  : 11ish

3. My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)  : MeenaπŸ€— who I fondly call Meenu but someone who has been missing for the last few days' πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

3.My first post in season 4...   : I took exception to Rahul saying Seemaji was bayankar looking and posted a thread ranting about his manners and how he was letting his dad down.....but must say I think if he stayed he would have been good to watch as I like to study human behaviour and he is a person where still waters run deep...........

4.My First War....(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )   : Oh my dog......too many to list.......however the best one was with Thickhead.......because it was a thread that got lost in translation then found itself in good company..........namely Purva ⭐️⭐️

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)   : Meenu she put a sweet comment in it

6.Most Memorable person/s...!   : Far far too many to list here and again I don't want to upset anyone by forgetting...........so what I have decided to do is list the ppl that come to mind immediately and if remember any other fond / or maybe not so fond forum memories I will edit and add.........Meenu for her dosti thread πŸ€—, KuttaPaaji for his intelligence . Guddi and Rasny for being my chunnu n munnu  πŸ€—πŸ€— Sarah for being IMO the best mod on the whole of the forum.....Poo for being a creative clever classy sassy bright sparkπŸ€—β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ Kabeer for adding to my vocabulary πŸ˜ƒ, Ekta for being to the point and so real in this unreal virtual world πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Mihir for his one liners and creating some fun GOTWs πŸ‘πŸΌ MitiBani for being a theeki mirchi reminded me of me when I was younger ⭐️, Pullo for finding me a song I have been looking for  for  years, thank you will never be enough⭐️⭐️, Abeer for being a darling and coming back so sportingly after Sammy left........her wit and passion with which she supported Sam was brilliant and she forgave me for being horrid to SamπŸ€—, Chits for being some1 who loved Masterchef as much as I did and she had AjayD as her DP which always made me smile becoz I love Ajay...... , πŸ˜ƒMayandrah for forgiving me for breaking my promiseπŸ‘πŸΌ

7.My favorite Thread/Post   : All of Arjuns threads were my favourites.........πŸ‘πŸΌ Poo's BBian DDT dedication poster is the best leaving prezzie ever β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end   : , Ekta, Meena, Poo', Guddi, Purva, Mitu, Abeer, Kabeer, Mihir, Arjun, Rasu, Pullu..........and the list goes on, in fact they will get so fed up the will end up blocking me πŸ˜‰

11.Most Weird Person...!   : I wouldn't call anyone weird, one man's weird is another man's wise!  ☯️

12.My Drama king/queen?   : Guddi but in the sweetest wayπŸ‘πŸΌ

13.My choice of winner..   : Seemaji

14.My achievement on Forum..!   : becoming a Goldie

15.Any incident worth Mention   : Commenting on DV_Freaks nightmare thread and inadvertently offending her, because she misunderstood what I said Ashmit would place in her hand to calm her down if she had another nightmare😳

16.Thing I'll miss the most   : I'll miss the intellect the humour the warmth the singing the playing ill miss everything this forum and its members gave me..........it gave me an escape at a time when I was well and truly ready to climb the walls through boredom due to being stuck at homeβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—β­οΈβ­οΈ

17.i'll be in next season or not?   : hopefully

18.You can see me posting on..   : Wife Swap, Koffee with Karen, Laado and occasionally in BV

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which I need your wishes...!   :I believe we should always wish each other love and light every day regardless of how big or small the upcoming events in their lives are.......we are given what we send out......give out good wishes we get them back silently and sincerely

20. Thing I regret the Most   : Misunderstanding Ankur and DesIFerπŸ€—πŸ€—, and missing the fun in the DDT only really discovered the fun in them over the last couple of weeks

21.My words to all on forum.......:)   : I wish you all the best of everything and more importantly I want you all to wish yourselves enough of everything  you ever need God Bless all of you always....you are all ⭐️s in your own right.......

1.Your Name xavivilla

2.HITSCORE 3
3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) Angel X and Zoobi Doobi

3.My first post in season 4... Anchal Fanclub

4.My First War....(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) never

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) none

6.Most Memorable person... faraan 4 shweta and the picture gallery

7My favorite Thread/Post your banned

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣 dolly appreciation thread

8.Person that Made me go 🀣 don't want to mention

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†  DOLLY and Ashmit

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end No one

11.Most Weird Person...! many

12.My Drama king/queen? silenceeee

13.My choice of winner.. anchal

14.My achievement on Forum..! getting members on anchal fanclub

15.Any incident worth Mention none

16.Thing I'll miss the most pic gallery

17.i'll be in next season or not? no or maybe

18.You can see me posting on.. Uttaran forum

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! My MCAT

20. Thing i regret the Most not being very active in BB forum

21.My words to all on forum WISH U LUCK IN UR LIVES AND STAY HAPPY
1.Your Name: 
SM πŸ˜³
2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)
Not many.. just a few dear people!
3.My first post in season 4... 
I really really don't remember.
4.My First War....(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) 
No wars yet πŸ˜† 
5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) 
---
6.Most Memorable person...! 
KB/Arjun (for seriously lightening this place up), amy22 (awesome opinions, love reading your posts always!) & the craziest fans of any actor/actress I have come across: Faraan4Shweta & Prerna4rishav. πŸ˜†
7My favorite Thread/Post 
Tough one.. I guess every post I've ever clicked "like" on.
8.Thread that Made me go 🀣
Loads! Mostly the ones that make fun of the contestants πŸ˜† I've loved having a laugh at their expense! πŸ˜³
8.Person that Made me go 🀣

KB/Arjun πŸ‘
9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†
Hmmm.. no one lol.
10.Members Am going to stalk after season end
Erm.. if I want to stalk someone, I'm definitely not disclosing their name! πŸ˜†
11.Most Weird Person...!
Quite a few.. but I don't even remember their user ID's to be honest πŸ˜†
12.My Drama king/queen?

Ali Merchant! πŸ€£
13.My choice of winner..
If Shweta didn't win, I'd say Sam/Hrishant. But generally, I was happy with the decision because I had no favourites throughout anyway.
14.My achievement on Forum..!

Coming across some really nice people & increasing my post count without even realising. β­οΈ
15.Any incident worth Mention

None are coming to mind.
16.Thing I'll miss the most

Sharing & reading views on anything interesting that would happen on the show.
17.i'll be in next season or not?

Only if there are some really interesting contestants that I like.
18.You can see me posting on..
Won't be very active, but maybe randomly any forum once in a while lol.
19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!

Quite a few things, mostly uni related. πŸ˜›
20. Thing i regret the Most

Nothing at all.
21.My words to all on forum.......:)
It's been really nice reading some of your posts guys, going to miss the constant share of opinions & gossip, the craziness (ST fans! lol) and the hilarious posts (KB!). Keep rocking whatever forum your at and hope to bump into some of you sometime. Take care and best wishes. =)

Hey guys...

I miss you all and the forums, Just got so busy that i could not participate in the second half of the show discussion.

Miss all the DDTians , I hope we meet again in some reality show again and have the same fun.

Cheers😊
1.Your Name : Arjun S   (KB / Kuttabhai ) ....😳 πŸ˜†

In this virtual world we can be everyone's best friend and share some smiles  πŸ˜› 

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)  .  If  I remember correctly then its either fire_gun or Sarasingh. Both are very sweet and cool  members on this forum ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

3.My first post in season 4...    Must be some  nonsense comment for nonsense BB contenstant! Is anyone even interested in knowing that ? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

I did get warnings 😳  but dont remember the topic .....but hey must be some ST related topic πŸ˜†

I love spammers but they didn't bother me in my scrapbook :)

6.Most Memorable person...!   Too many !!  ...loved all members on this forum πŸ˜›

7My favorite Thread/Post  : Of course my 11 AT's dedicated to dolly πŸ˜‰

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣   Too many to mention. But some folks on this forum have amazing sense of humor. Isn't it special when you make someone in virtual world laugh / smile with your posts ? 😳

8.Person that Made me go 🀣   Lambi list hain 😊

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†    Nah !!....may be we shud kill all MIDs on IF to make this public forum more authentic and place for good communication.

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end  : I have my own secret hit-list for this ! . A word of advice for newbie stalkers "
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried"

11.Most Weird Person...!   Let me take this honor, please πŸ˜›

12.My Drama king/queen?  Nominating myself for this honor again ! 😎  ...otherwise ab tak ki saari mehnat paani me jaayegi 😳  πŸ˜†

13.My choice of winner..  Every housemate who entertained me for those 90 days !

14.My achievement on Forum..!     I was able to connect with most of members very well :) ..I was lucky to find some like minded souls !

15.Any incident worth Mention  Too many :)  For me, each day was fun on this forum. For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

16.Thing I'll miss the most : All of you !

17.i'll be in next season or not?  Dont know πŸ˜•

18.You can see me posting on..  my random nonsense in some random posts in random forums  will not go unnoticed ...keep stalking me ppl ..

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!   Nah ! But i wish good luck to all of you in whatever you do ! 

20. Thing i regret the Most  None . hey but i do miss my old username πŸ˜†

21.My words to all on forum.......:)   If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining 😊 Have fun !

Edited by .Arjun - 13 years ago
1.Your Name : Neha Singh

made many frnds

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)  .  Pulwasa I guess

3.My first post in season 4...   it was in introduction thread 

no wars but a couple of warning due to some over possesive ones without any reason

6.Most Memorable person...!   all DDTians

7My favorite Thread/Post  :  DDT and dolly bindra appreciation threadπŸ˜‰

8.Thread that Made me go 🀣  many especially DDT

8.Person that Made me go 🀣   all the DDTians 

9.Person am Going to killπŸ˜†    none

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end  :  will decide later

11.Most Weird Person...!   everyone is weird in some sense

12.My Drama king/queen?  

13.My choice of winner..  none

14.My achievement on Forum..!     finding ppl with same thinking and gr8 sense of humor

15.Any incident worth Mention  every day is memorable

16.Thing I'll miss the mostDiscussions,leg pulling and everyone here all of u r very sweet

17.i'll be in next season or not?  Depends on my mood

18.You can see me posting on..  CID(often) and Tarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma (sometimes)

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!   wishes are always needed for a smooth and good lyf so I wish u all a gr8 life ahead

20. Thing i regret the Most  never regret for anything u did because it cann't be changed only be modified

21.My words to all on forum.......:)  Missed u all,  missing u and will be missing u all..........