we want to see Harshiti together/suggestion

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
A lot of KDMHMD-ians still can't get enough of Harshiti SBS but wouldnt it be nice to see them on Wassup TV as well our own IF's programme.  

I also feel Wassup isnt saying anything about desh shows people miss she said top 4 in article and desh was 5th but she said tht random which wasnt 5th show desh obviously was and also in top 5 shows desh's name hasnt even said once till today when chaska meter was removed desh was on 3 and past 3 episodes of wassup desh wasnt  in top 5 shows. But we're glad to see AG in wassup but most people here requested to see Harshiti together not seperately or with other people.

Anyways this topic is to see Harshiti TOGETHER on india forums show wassup tv  and my req to vijay to make wassup tv longer then usual 12 mins as I feel as if its not enough so plz if you want to see them together plz like this post and post a message when vijay updates new wassup episodes that you would like to see Harshiti on Wassup TV together in future for long enough not just few 2 min

Sorry if this topic isnt allowed for some reason  and no bashing of harshiti  if you aren't a fan of either one or both plz only comment if you have something positive to say.

Members that support this from Desh thread https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578236

The following 34 member(s) who support this (including myself)

-Priya

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yesssssssssssssssss
will never get enough of harshiti and would totally love to see them together on wassup tv :)
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
harshiti interview pls..
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yesssssss plsssssssssss include harshiti segment on wassup tv pretty pls..... they'r da cutest jodi i'v ever come across on tv 
Greeshma.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
plz plz plz giv us the interview of harshiti togather
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yesss..plz we want their intrview..plz wassup tv..
Batameez. thumbnail
I agree ..Want to see more of Harshiti
uswah thumbnail
Yes want  Harshiti long interview at Wassup TV  they r the popular jodi on Tellywood so plz it would be really nice of u
snehasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yes we want harshiti interview,  plse additi n harshad together ðŸ˜Š dey r simply cute n adorable 
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

yeah can we have harshiti's interview plz??