dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey folks, me back with the update for the 1st day of the year.  Here's wishing all of you a very Happy New Year and wishing that Guddu gets engaged to Runjhun in today's epi. 😃

Part 1: Episode starts with Runjhun at the temple steps, she says that today is her engagement and remembers how Amma is her everyone and how her parents died when she was a kid. She also prays that she is willing to marry anyone just to keep her Amma's respect intact. (Himmanshoo in an SBB segment said, I wonder how this girl has landed up in this mod world, who doesn't care/know who the groom is 😆)... Anyways, she prays to the Lord to send a guy. At the CD center, Guddu's friends spot Runjhun coming on a rikshaw, they start teasing her, she goes away and they say that today Guddu will come and create a ruckus there...
A priest tells Amma and Abhi that it isn't possible to find a suitable relation at such short notice! Abhi seems more worried than Amma 😆 The priest indirectly points to him saying to Amma that it is plain luck that one would get a gud guy standing just in front of you! (Nooooo ) bgmusic changes to a sweet happy note as Amma turns to look at Abhi! She is like, oh why didn't I think of this before, while Abhi sings, hum hum 😆 ... nay, actually he says,  that no one would reject Runjhun but I can't accept this. The priest says, don't believe in what people say, she is a good girl. Abhi accepts the fact but says that he has other responsibilities to fulfill and he doesn't have his own home! and keeps counting all his problems! 🥱 😆 (I love Abhi for refusing 😆)

Part 2: Amma says, ok, no problem and requests the priest to find a suitable relation ASAP. Abhi has a logic in telling Amma to let the family know the truth before afternoon, as it will be very insulting if the truth comes out at the evening! At home, preparations are going in full swing. Rajju is very excited and calls Mittho but she is irritated by all of this (aaye haaye 😆) She tells Billo to remove her rickshaws since they r coming in between.  Amma comes and tells Rajju to pay the rickshawala, while Kalsanwali is fighting with her hubby again 😆 She almost rides on him 🤣 while he calls her 'chandalni
🤣

Part 3: 
Kalsanwali demands money from her hubby. He is surprised why suddenly she is interested in spending money on Runjhun's engagement. But she shoos him off saying wait for the evening. Amma is very worried remembering all past events, preparations going on. Runjhun comes home and watches her mamis saying, it's not much time left for evening. She watches Amma worried and thinks all this coz of her She goes to Amma and tells her that she doesn't wanna get engaged and thinks who would want to marry an unfortunate girl like her. Amma consoles her telling tht her engagement will be a grand affair while the mamis come and start faking concern and love for Runjhun 😡

Part 4: The mamis tell her how they have brought all the flowers and clothes for her, but the next moment each one of them go, not before telling her to do jobs like pressing clothes, making food etc. 😡 Runjhun silently does everything, Amma sees this and gets angry but can't do anything. Vishnu is looking at the closed CD center and is getting happy, Kalsanwali comes and he tells her that see I made Guddu go to jail, but she interrupts him saying, it is my dad who used his power, not you
... They again start fighting 😆 😆 But the mamis call her to go for shopping, she goes away giving gaalis to her hubby.. 😆

Part 5: Amma comes and starts helping Runjhun in the house work. She cleans Runjhun's hand with water and is sad at Runjhun's plight. Runjhun tells Amma to let mahadevi get engaged first, but Amma refuses. I think both understand silently that runjhun knows about no groom condition! It is 1pm and Abhi has not yet come with any message. Amma thinks of letting everyone know the truth. She calls the men of the house, she is about to tell them, when the phone rings. It is the priest who tells her that he has got a good news, about some tiwari boy who is suitable. Amma gets ecstatic and tells him that she is coming now to meet him. They show the 3 mamis paying the priest.

Part 6: Amma meets the boy and the relation is fixed. Guddu comes out 🥳 his friends spot a man who gives false evidences n helps the lawyer mama. Guddu tells him to inform where Vishnu Pandey is. The guy tries to act smart but on Guddu's instructions his frnds make the man into a 'murga' 😆  This segment needs to be seen for Himmanshoo's sake, I won't write anything 😳

Part 7: Abhi comes to Amma telling her that he has got a guy. She informs him that she got a guy already and asks Abhi to bring the family in the evening. The mamis are enjoying the scene and laughing on Amma!
Amma is so happy and goes on searching for Runjhun. While the guests have gathered in the house and Runjhun is busy sweeping the flo
or 😕 She gets surprised when Amma tells her that the boy and his family are about to arrive! 😊 (aww, I feel so bad for this girl, she had thought tht no boy would want to marry her n wasn't even interested in getting ready)

Runjhun gets dressed. Some girls start singing n dancing while Abhigyan is shown searching the boy's home asking people for directions. (I think he won't get them )
The mamis are again faking their happiness and while singing making fun of Amma to tell them who the boy is. Runjhun sadly looks at the empty chair But Amma is confident that they will come and answers thru some song... more song and dance and then the mami asks Amma where the boy n his family are and tells her that even the guests are discussing about this.
Poor Amma tries to call the boy while the mami is teasing her 😡
Suddenly, they hear the sound of band baaja. The mami is shocked (I think it's Guddu 😆)

Part 8: Everybody is gathered at the gates. Amma is very happy but the mamis are worried and shocked as to how this has happened. Amma is making fun of of the mami, she tells a kid to go and bring the aarti ki thali. And there instead of any boy and family, there stands Guddu in his style grinning! 😳 😆 (Himmanshoo looks soo cute 😳)
Everyone is shocked!!! (Watch out for the reaction of the mamis 😆 )
Amma is shell-shocked and worried. Guddu and frnds are dancing to some Hindi song. Guddu quietens them and asks Amma if she didn't like the fireworks. She goes in, Guddu's frnds do his aarti instead 😆
They go inside the house and Guddu says, the house looks like a transformer, is it a house or a powerhouse? 😆 😆 😆

The mamas ask him how he came out, but Guddu's frnd says that Guddu does what he wishes to do! Guddu looks at Runjhun, who lowers her eyes. Guddu says that at such occasions love calls him but here, hatred has, and he and Runjhun look at each other   He goes and sits at the chair destined for the groom 😉 He tells Runjhun tht after putting him in jail, she is doing engagement, this isn't good! But he goes ahead and says, when I've done everything with you then why have you called some other guy? 
She stares at him,  and then Himmanshoo, oops I mean Guddu says my nick name (Gudia 😳) to runjhun and says her name has been attached with his so how can someone else dare to marry her? 😳 😃 Runjhun is shocked!

Precap: Guddu yells who would marry this girl whom Guddu has defamed... 😡 
Abhi goes in and informs Amma that there is no guy called Gaurav and the priest tricked them!
Edited by dkmystery - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwAwwwwwwwesome update yaar now im more xcitd 2 c d epi thank god abhi said no luv him 4. that now im dying to c our guddu(himmansoo) thanxxx a ton 4 d update yaarr
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
OMG ! can Himanshoo get better !! !
Loved the Precap ! this is Wah i actually xpected !! u knw ! cuz this is for sure tht they r meant to be together !!
himanshooo is doin a fab job 👏 !!
Will sure watch this epi Tomorz ! !
argh wish some1 uploads their daily pix so i can make some stuff 😊 ! 😆
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwAwwwwwwwesome update yaar now im more xcitd 2 c d epi thank god abhi said no luv him 4. that now im dying to c our guddu(himmansoo) thanxxx a ton 4 d update yaarr

do press the 'like' btn yar 😃
n yeah, I was scared for Abhi... but what if on Monday he starts his herogiri and tells Amma that he is ready to marry Runjhun 😕
but I trust Guddu to take care of him 😆😆
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

OMG ! can Himanshoo get better !! !

Loved the Precap ! this is Wah i actually xpected !! u knw ! cuz this is for sure tht they r meant to be together !!
himanshooo is doin a fab job 👏 !!
Will sure watch this epi Tomorz ! !
argh wish some1 uploads their daily pix so i can make some stuff 😊 ! 😆

he is good na? 😉
the industry demands so much patience, he should have got good roles long before than this! but better late than.... 😊

I trust u, once u start making stuff, people will start watching the show too 👍🏼
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

divya he is for sure good n u knw i got a buri nazar on ma EX jiju 😉 🤣 buh aye ofc ma Adi is Good 😆

i cnt wait untill he'll  by force marry runjun !
n plus i will for sure make if i some1 upload caps thn will sure make 😉 😆 !
dkmystery thumbnail

divya he is for sure good n u knw i got a buri nazar on ma EX jiju 😉 🤣 buh aye ofc ma Adi is Good 😆

i cnt wait untill he'll  by force marry runjun !
n plus i will for sure make if i some1 upload caps thn will sure make 😉 😆 !

😳
u c, VD comes on 27th Jan, so maybe till then I'll... 😉
uff... I remember ur dhamki n buri nazar on my ex!! 😡 😆

I have posted couple of pics on the pic gallery of this forum... will post show pics if I get some! 😃

😉
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Oyeeeee i soooo cnt wait for VD !! OMG Tyler n caroline !
n plus 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 jst pray he doesn;t impress me way too much 🤣 buh ur lucky tht if himanshoo impressses me once n thn BAM ! RaQesh does sumfin Double awesome 🤣
dkmystery thumbnail

Oyeeeee i soooo cnt wait for VD !! OMG Tyler n caroline !

n plus 🤣 jst pray he doesn;t impress me way too much 🤣 buh ur lucky tht if himanshoo impressses me once n thn BAM ! RaQesh does sumfin Double awesome 🤣

I can see the future:
a chat thread might soon have to be opened here also 🤣 🤣 🤣

but oh yea, Tyler n Caroline scenes would be just awesome!!! n i'm so missing Ian 😭
hahaha... u trying for both the boys at a time!! tu to mujhe bhi peeche chod dene wali hai 🤣
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣i remember SEVEN Times 🤣 jahan Hum jate Hain Spammin Peeche Peeche Aata hain 🤣🤣🤣 
hahhahahahahhahaha no buh seems like Mima is always a step ahead thn us these days 🤣