Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xEnchanted thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awhhh thats such a sweet  story lol and not a typical ending - where they end up getting married (Sapna&Rohit) - which i liked :D
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for reading this SUPER late! It was so sad and good too. These kinds of things happen in real life. :-/
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 honestly they're good, but they're nothing new or special. it just makes us a little more aware that these things still happen. the one about the girl's sister is heart breaking  i absolutely hate reading stories like that just because it makes me think if my little sister died. but it puts a person in that person's shoes for a little bit while reading and makes them more aware and makes them realize that life is short. the second one actually makes me sick to read. this seems to happen a lot in movies/serials too haha. indian culture is like that.. you always have to please your parents and family. but when it comes to marriage, thats one thing in your life that you should never ever screw up cause its for life (or at least supposed to be). when you love someone so much that you're willing to spend the rest of your life with them, you go for it. no matter what people say. otherwise through out life you'll always be thinking about another person and not giving the person you're married to the love and respect they deserve. so yeah it gave me a pretty sick feeling 😛 nice stories yaar but try something that hasn't already been done before.
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
A Love Story

It all started the day I was going to my cousin Sapna's wedding
She was 27 years old, and finally getting married. I, who was 23, wondered when my day will come. We arrived at the location few hours early to help decorate. Me, being the stupid one, climbed the chair to fix the one of the lights. I was wearing a srai, and I fell over. But, luckily, someone had caught me. i didn't know who he was, or where he came from. All i knew was he had the greatest brwon eyes of all time.
"Thanks," I said
"Your welcome"
My aunt walked over. She told me the guy was cousins with Rohit, my cousins soon to be husband. For someone reason, I couldn't stop thinking about him
It was time for the wedding. I saw him again.
"Excuse me, but I didn't get your name."
" Sorry. My name is Afreen. What about you?"
"Aryaan"
It took me a good 5 minutes to realize I was smiling like an idiot. Their was something about him that made me forget about everything else. Maybe the same something Sapna felt when she met Rohit.
At the reception, i overheard my mom talking to Rohit's mom. They were talking about how they felt me and Aryaan were perfect for each other. They caught me listening. I started to blush, and walked away.
It was time for dancing. More specifically, couple dancing. I was sitting at the table watching all the couples dance. Suddenly, Aryaan asked me to dance. I saw my mom from the other side, who smiled and nodded her head, indicating me to go. And so, I did.
We danced to Pehla Nasha. It felt like a perfect moment. It took as while to realize we were the only couple left on the dance floor later on. Soon, it was time to bid farewell to Sapna. I knew she was going to start a new fresh life with Rohit. I tried not to cry, but I did. I stopped after Aryaan smiled at me. I had to smile back for some reason.
Two days later, I got a phone call.
"Hey its Aryaan." I felt my heart skip a beat
"Hey."
"Listen, are you free, lets go get a coffee or something."
"Okay. Come pick me up?"
"Sure."
I hung up. I didn't know how he got my number. I didn't care how he got my number. I was just happy he called, and thought of me.

When we got to the coffee place, he helped me take my coat off, and put it behind my chair. We talked about what we liked. He loves being with hsi friends, and family just like me. His favorite food is pani puri, and loves to drink Coffee. We had so much in common.
"Your eyes are really pretty," he told me.
I smiled. Thanks.

He dropped me home around 10:30. I realized I forgot to tell me mom where I went. I check my phone. 5 missed calls. I was dead. I ran inside
"Kaha thi tu? Where were you!?" She looked steamed
"Umm, Aryaan called to took me out to coffee. Sorry i forgot to tell you."
She smiled. "Oh okay, no problem."
That was weird. She usually never let things slip by like that.

The next day, my mom came up to my room.
"Hurry up and wear that new dress i got you. A boy is coming to see you."
I was shocked. Who could it be? I felt like I was in love with Aryaan. But, I couldnt argue with my mom. I got ready and did what she said.
When i went downstairs, i couldn't belive what I saw. Aryaan was their with his family. His mom and dad smiled as I walked down.
"Such a nice choice my son has," She said.
His dad asked me a few questions.
"What do you do?"
" Uncleji, I am currently in search of a job. I have studied to be a doctor. I attended Boston University."
" Oh okay. So you and Aryaan are on the same boat. Job searching."
I nodded
"How do you plan on serving your in-laws?"
"My mother has taught me that a girl is lucky because in her life she gets 2 parents. One that love her before marriage, and one after. The term in-laws do not fit you guys. Your are as equal as my parents. I will treat you the same way. I will care for you, and I will serve you. You two will become my mother and my father after marriage."
"Do you plan on moving into a separate house in a few years?"
"I would like to keep you 2 with me, if that is okay with Aryaan"
"And, what about kids?"
"I hope to have 2 kids. A son, who will take care of the family property, and will live a successful life, and daughter, so I can pass on the good values that my mother has given me."
His dad seemed happy with my answers. They left, and promised to call back later on with their decison. My mom alreayd knew that for me it was a yes. And i knew that Aryaan was the one.

About 5 hours later, the phone rang. My mom came to room and said, "Its a yes."
I was beyond happy. I finally found someone I loved

We got engaged the week after. Our marriage is in 3 month. Since Aryaan's dadi wants to see him get married, we are going to India and exchanginf vows their.

I was happier than words can describe.

Edited by Sweetu.Baby - 13 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
hey Sweetu 🤗

your stories are sweet like you 😳

loved it very much 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏

this is for you 😳

Madiha. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely amazing ..... awesome .. sweetu cnt say much more youve done a superb job
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

hey Sweetu 🤗

your stories are sweet like you 😳

loved it very much 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏

this is for you 😳

Thanks hun 🤗

Originally posted by: Madiha.

absolutely amazing ..... awesome .. sweetu cnt say much more youve done a superb job

Aww thanks :D
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yaay for a short story that did not make me cry! 😆

This was nice and sweet! I liked it a lot. 😳 Great work, love! 🤗
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry for reading it soo late!!

The story is shooooo shwwweet!! It reminded me of Vivaah!!
Superb Job!!!
👏
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey sweetu... lovely stories
a ⭐️ for u

~jiya~