Fashion and Beauty

When Was The First Time You...

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Girls =)

I'm sure none of us had put on some make up, or got our eyebrows done as soon as we were born!
Lets talk about when it WAS our first time!

When was the first time you:
- Put on make up?
- Got your eyebrows down?
- Went shopping...alone?
- Brought your own make up?
- Curled/Starightened your hair?
- Wore a short dress/skirt, or clothes you probably wouldn't see a nine year old wear?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superpinks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweetu.Baby

Hey Girls =) Hi :)

I'm sure none of us had put on some make up, or got our eyebrows done as soon as we were born!
Lets talk about when it WAS our first time!

- Put on make up? jus started last month πŸ˜ƒ
- Got your eyebrows down?never yet 😳
- Went shopping...alone?wen i was 13 πŸ˜ƒ
- Brought your own make up?last month πŸ˜ƒ
- Curled/Starightened your hair?wen i was 13 😊
- Wore a short dress/skirt, or clothes you probably wouldn't see a nine year old wear?not yet dont plan on either
Nice post  :)

.Selena-Lauren. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
- Put on make up?
I actually can't remember the first time I put make-up on, because ever since I was 3/5 I've been in the performing arts business/career, so I'm always surrounded by make-up.
My eyebrows are naturally light and thin and I've only got them done twice since they hardly grow. GRRR! The first time I got them done was when I was 13 and that too I had them done my professionals.
- Went shopping...alone?
I actually started going shopping alone when I was 14. Only because I liked shopping with my Mom and Sisters/Friends and I loved having their opinions on the clothes they brought but yeah I've matured since then. πŸ˜†
Ever since I was little I sneaked in my Mom's room and tryed her lipsticks and blusher on. I started buying my own make up at the age of 13 and that was only stuff like eyeshadow palettes and lipgloss's. The real deal is when you're 14/15 when you shop online. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Since I naturally have abnormal super straight hair. I only straightened it when I weaved them. I started curling my hair at the age of 14. I think if you're 13 you're kind'a getting in the beauty business, and you're still too young to mess with your hair.
- Wore a short dress/skirt, or clothes you probably wouldn't see a nine year old wear?
I don't really think you need to be a certain age to wear dresses and skirts because all my.. life I've been wearing whatever the hell I want to. πŸ˜›

E.
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

- Put on make up? Hmm. As a kid, i always messed around with my mom and my aunts make-up πŸ˜† Like lipsticks/blush all that.

Eyeliner/mascara since 5th grade---so maybe 11 years old? LOL i didnt wear a lot, but that was the first time for sure.

- Got your eyebrows done? When i was 14 :) I naturally had a good shape so i wasnt really bothered, but i love how they are now!
- Went shopping...alone? Hmmm. Well...i've gone to the mall with my mom and then leave off on my own to a different store while she does her thing, does that count? lol. I would say 15/16 then. But i like shopping with someone! Especially if its my best friend :D
- Brought your own make up? 14/15
- Curled/Straightened your hair? 11/12.
- Wore a short dress/skirt, or clothes you probably wouldn't see a nine year old wear? 15/16. πŸ˜† Well....maybe 16. Depends on what is termed as short lol.

Edited by Jess. - 13 years ago
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice topic 😊
- Put on make up? when i was little i played with my mum's stuff, i first wore it out properly when i was 12/13-
Got your eyebrows down? when i was 17
- Went shopping...alone? when i was 13
- Brought your own make up? when i was 14
- Curled/Starightened your hair? when i was 15
- Wore a short dress/skirt, or clothes you probably wouldn't see a nine year old wear? not sure really, probably about 12/13
.Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

- Put on make up?
When I was 5...I used to perform (sing and dance.Sometimes fashion shows too.) so I had to put some one...just a little at the time. I started wearing full on makeup when I was like 12 or 13.

When I was 13

- Went shopping...alone?
I hate shopping alone,I feel like a loner. The first time was probably when I was 12 (I went to the dollar store on my way home from school to get stuff for my projectπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

14 or 15

When I was 7 or 8. They curled my hair for a fashion show (they didn't use heat)

I think when I started high school (my school uniform skirtπŸ˜†) so when I was 11 or 12

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Hey sorry to not make it clear:
alone as in with friends, and parent-free
Madiha. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
- Put on make up?
Wore my mums lippy around the house about the age of 9
 Got your eyebrows down?
Never have... I don't do my eyebrows.
- Went shopping...alone?
When I was 11... I was so excitedπŸ˜† 
For school πŸ˜† in year 8
Don't know If I did as a child... but we don't wear shorts dresses after the age of 8

P.S Nice topic.
If you don't mind... can I pass these question for youtube TAG videos... If theyre not already there.
Madiha. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Madiha.

- Put on make up?
I started wearing eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner at the age of 11
 Got your eyebrows down?
Never have... I don't do my eyebrows.
- Went shopping...alone?
Never ... Believe it or not.
When I was 11... I was so excitedπŸ˜† 
For school πŸ˜† in year 8 (age 12/13)
Don't know If I did as a child... but we don't wear shorts dresses after the age of 8

P.S Nice topic.
If you don't mind... can I pass these question for youtube TAG videos... If theyre not already there.

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Sure =]
Just gimmie the credit for it (=