Need to get over him...plz HELP what to do

RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys need ur help,
i seriously like a guy in my class...he is my good friend....i don't know why initially i started liking him...he isn't handsome neither good looking.....
yaaaa he cares about me but that as a friend...

few days ago i came to know that he likes my best friend(
 she at that time had some prob with her bf so she said yes to him....but prob solved and she went back to her bf.....
) and they were almost committed before we became friends...when i told him that i like him then...

things very okay before i knew this and i told him...but now a days i cant stop thinking about him...he is all over my mind....everytime i watch a show,listen a song ....or do anything i think about him...as if he is with me always...i m feeling bad for him or myself i don't know😭

i really want to get over him...because i know he really loves that girl a lot....but i m  not able to...

i m getting restless nights n days...crying almost everyday....and also not able 2 concentrate on my studies

the condition is this that he loves my BFF so much that he can't think about anyone else....n i love him so much that i can't think about anyone else

plz help.....things r getting worse plzplz help

give me ideas to forget him...i cant ignore him because we study in same class
Edited by --Rati-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Move on. Hun, everyone has to move on in life. There are many decisions we are forced to take that aren't exactly easy but we have to do it because it's the only thing we can do.

You know the saying--If you love someone, set them free. If you're destined to meet, he'll come back to you.

-Jot.
RatiG thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

Move on. Hun, everyone has to move on in life. There are many decisions we are forced to take that aren't exactly easy but we have to do it because it's the only thing we can do.

You know the saying--If you love someone, set them free. If you're destined to meet, he'll come back to you.

-Jot.

trying to....but it really hurts to see him in pain that exactly i m suffering from n i cant do anything.... i missed to tell one thing....i told him that i like him....things r getting worse...people from before only knew that i like...because we usually go home together...n i always use to miss the college bus in order to go with him...now every starts smile...as soon as he comes ...he n even i feel very uncofortable in college...and we usually stay away from each other...abhi toh its like exams are going on but i m getting a feeing that things will get awkward ...
he is very concern about me when i told him...he always keep on telling me that these things happen to everyone...but now from few days he behaves strange...very strange......

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love square? I won't say its a triangle. :D Okay, zip! I am sorry.

You know, you should avoid watching romantic shows, movies and everything. Even songs are a threat, they make you muse over useless things as such so much. I believe that since he's not in love with you, you people were never meant to be. Its an outright simple fact - love gives you happiness, and there's no crying and hurt at all and if not - its just an exaggarated bit of just another hormonal activation.

I sound rude, but thats true. Get over him. =]

-Kankshita
RatiG thumbnail
Kankshita thanks ...even i think i should kind of stop all the romantic stuff...songs movies,serils for some day...and avoid him for some day.......hope it works...as it hurts the most
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rati--

Kankshita thanks ...even i think i should kind of stop all the romantic stuff...songs movies,serils for some day...and avoid him for some day.......hope it works...as it hurts the most

Babe, he's your friend too, right? And thats another kind of love too, dont ignore him - it'd hurt both of you. Just keep off the romantic stuff, it is going to help and am sure about that. 😆
RatiG thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kanky-

Babe, he's your friend too, right? And thats another kind of love too, dont ignore him - it'd hurt both of you. Just keep off the romantic stuff, it is going to help and am sure about that. 😆

yaa..he is my friend...good one ....but seeing him infront of me hurts n is embarrassing too...when we  together we just keep on smiling n in trying to ignore seeing each other face...and my best friend is standing b/w us clueless about what to do
thegameison thumbnail
Hun, its quite simple! The whole embarrassing thingie is highly cheesy, one of you has to make up for the differences. Life is exceedingly beautiful with friends, I tell you but the whole institution of love is just plain 'painful' and a threat to sanity. :D
RatiG thumbnail
Kankshita i have tried to del his phone no from my phone but cant resist to talk to him ...so got the number n talked to him....i m thinking as much i ignore him the much i m getting addicted to him...its getting really painfullplz help
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rati--

Kankshita i have tried to del his phone no from my phone but cant resist to talk to him ...so got the number n talked to him....i m thinking as much i ignore him the much i m getting addicted to him...its getting really painfullplz help

Why do you have to feel the pain, bud when there's so much better to experience all around? Dont get used to and eventually fond of this very pain - this is one step ahead of what you're into! Open up with him, spend time with other people, keep your mind off Geet and Maan and most importantly - laugh as much as you can. Be happy, you'd overcome! :)