Need to get over him...plz HELP what to do - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Why do you have to feel the pain, bud when there's so much better to experience all around? Dont get used to and eventually fond of this very pain - this is one step ahead of what you're into! Open up with him, spend time with other people, keep your mind off Geet and Maan and most importantly - laugh as much as you can. Be happy, you'd overcome! :)

I m trying to ignore him little bit n be with friends more.....my best friend keep on saying me that i should spend more time with him n let him know me....but i see no future in this one sided love

i think i should talk to him but maintain little distance from him......so i can move on

plz tell me that should i ignore him or should i talk to him...because i know nothing will effect him
Edited by --Rati-- - 13 years ago
Talking helps, a friend is just plainly a friend. I don't think it should bother you.
the same thing happened with my friend too
and then i gave her an advice which was to act normal with the guy
u know, he acts strong but why don't u just act normal with him as if nothing happen
and then he will start behaving normally to u too
also then u guys might turn really good friends and again and just be by his side when he needs a friend
then he might realize that a person who is close to u is with u when u need someone
then u never know he might start loving u
so my advice is to act normal and portent nothing happened
Hun, just think about EVERYTHING this night... all the moments... reminse the past... i know... u "myt" feel like Crying, you migh actually even shred some tears... but then ull feel better... a LOT better... and one more thing,STOP admiring others... even for little things... it will make u more depressed... believe me... i am into psychology and this will defo help you 😳
Just dont envy/admire/get jealous of ur frnd whom the Guy u like likes... cz its obvious, even they arent meant to be!
The guy i suppose MAY get back 2 u... if he realises... BUT right now... u need tobe strong... after uve thot about it and relived ur memories... next morning... just be normal... ignore the other people... laughing/smiling and just be normal with him as though nothing has happened... he will see the changed behaviour... like how u guys were initially, and ull see he will change aswell... and everything will get back 2 normal... but u shouldnt " act " as though all's well.. you really ahve to make it well! 😃
I know what you're going through. I became great friends with this boy at my college, and I really did like him a lot. He and I spent a lot time together, and people used to think we were dating. ðŸ˜† Neither of us shared personal things with many people, but we trusted each other a lot. I don't know when I started liking him more than a friend, but as my liking kept increasing, I was unaware of the fact that our friendship was getting distant. I started realizing it, and I would ask him what happened, etc, but he would tell me our friendship is like normal. It was not because he was avoid talking to me, and he would not answer my calls or text or hang out with me. It was strange because we were such good friends before. it was hard for me to let go, and even though I ended up moving (not because of him!), I still remembered him in my new college. It was hard even making friends in general because I was not able to think about anyone else or do anything.

Then not too long after I moved, he gets a girlfriend! I was completely crushed, but i think this helped me move on. I was like, "If he can get another girl, I can get another guy!  A guy much better than him who will have value for my feelings." Then, after some time I started believing it. (Now, I have not found my Mr. Perfect, but I'm sure he exists. ðŸ˜³) If that boy was really the one for me, things would have worked out. My life has improved SO much, and I'm a MUCH happier and stronger person because I let go of my feelings. I realized, it's not worth hurting myself for someone who doesn't care about me. 

I hope you can also see that too. It will take time, but you will overcome it too.
awwww!!!!!!!!!!!!
thts really sweet
u jus hav to try
cuz u no tht he cnt love cuz he luves ur bff
i no it will hurt you buh 4 tha best 4 him