dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all, after reading the update, could you pls hit the 'like' button and also comment on Himmanshoo's page so that his rank is improved!

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9722/himmanshoo-a-malhotra/

Also, this forum doesn't have any chaska meter and list of cast! I PMed the mod, but no reply came!! 😊
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Development Team: ramas

My blabbering is done πŸ˜† here's the update:

Part 1: Guddu asks for sherwani and tells the people that it would be some sher(lion) who would marry such a girl! That's why he has brought a sherwani... he tells his frnds to call the groom, they say that he must have run away. Guddu says, ofcourse he has run away, who would marry this girl who has been molested by Guddu!  he lists the complaints that were lodged against him..  he says no boy from India, let alone Kanauj would marry this girl.
Runjhun looks very hurt, bade mama asks him to shut. Guddu tells him to ask Runjhun about this. He tells his frnd to distribute copies of that complaint where Runjhun had signed.

Part 2: Everyone present there are reading the FIR. Amma looks on helplessly. Abhi enters, he is also handed the copy, she asks him about Gaurav. Abhi tells her that the priest tricked them and that there in no Gaurav there. Guddu asks his frnd, who will marry this girl now? He says, Guddu bhaiya...
Guddu says, are u mad? He then tells his frnd, you look quite good just like a groom, go n sit on the groom's chair. But he says, even I have some reputation in Kanauj, I won't marry a girl who is defamed! Guddu laughs and asks his other frnd to marry Runjhun. Even he refuses! Runjhun looks on, while Guddu asks some other guys, all of them reply by saying bad things (god I feel sooo bad for her).
Amma tries to intervene, but Abhi stops her saying, these r gundas, they might create more of a scene! (what more is left to be done yar 😑). Amma cries and says her family isn't going to do anything, I'll have to do something. Guddu says, who will marry this girl? Even a guy like TP(timepass) is not willing to marry her, then how can Guddu Shukla marry her? (I'm sure Abhi will step in)
Guddu keeps asking who'll marry this girl? I even touched her😑

Part 3: Runjhun keeps crying, Guddu again asks. Abhi says, that Guddu u aren't doing the right thing! u shouldn't do such a thing to a girl. (atleast someone spoke up). Guddu n frnds make fun of him! Guddu says him to shut his '80s cassette.... and to keep away from this matter! and why doesn't Abhi marry her instead?
Guddu says, that when it came to him, he is silent! It is easy to preach rather than practice... that even Lord Ram didn't accept Sita that too in Satyug! (so true ) and this is kalyug, so who'll marry this gal?
He looks at Runjhun and says, see no one's willing, now u keep sitting her like this all your life Runjhun is very sad n hurt and keeps crying! Abhi looks towards her and Amma, and ta da he says, I will marry Runjhun marriage shloks start sounding in the bg. Mamis keep looking at him dumb-founded. Abhi announces again, that he will marry her. He goes and asks her if she is willing to marry her? Both have a staring session. The mamis don't look pleased at all. Amma is very happy, Runjhun says yes and there is some happy bg song, can't understand what the song means...
Abhi takes out a ring from his finger, mamis are shocked and look with an open mouth. Guddu looks on with anger. Abhi puts on the ring and everyone clap!
Guddu takes away Abhi and asks him if the chain of his head has come off! and how dare he do a engagement with her? this isn't a 2020 match and tells him to take off the ring. Mami thinks, now Guddu will brk Abhi's bones πŸ˜† and also Runjhun's engagement the trio look at each other.
The priest interferes and tells guddu not to do this, this is what was destined!

Part 4: Guddu tells him to go and hide in the corner he was hiding till now πŸ˜† Mami steps in, aaye haye πŸ˜†, she tries to excite Guddu by saying, wht do u think that u will be able to take off Abhi's ring from Runjhu's finger? She goes on, Abhi is a masiha, taking off the ring is like a dream so forget about it πŸ˜ƒ (I hope Guddu takes on the challenge, takes off Abhi's ring and puts his instead πŸ˜†)
The other Mami says, tou πŸ˜†, Guddu is talking about the ring as if it is as easy as cutting a vegetable, leave it Guddu, Runjhun's engagement is done! now what'll u do? will u brk this engagement?
The 3rd mami, my father is head of Kalsan, Abhi's decision is tough just like tht πŸ˜† don't u dare come against Abhi, u can't brk this engagement in 7 lives πŸ˜†
Guddu replies, o Kalsanwali, the engagement will brk in this life itself( πŸ₯³)    the mamis give a victorious smile...

Part 4: Amma has had enough, she shouts on Guddu to not dare to do anything more! Guddu claps and says today u have got ur voice, where were u when coz of Runjhun my respect was tarnished? Amma is quiet, the mama-mamis r also silent. He tells Abhi to take off the ring and 'rewind the tape' πŸ˜† and to get lost.
Abhi starts, this isn't just a ring, it represents the relation of Runjhun n me! Now, Runjhun is the would-be wife of Abhigyan! (nahiiiiiiiii πŸ˜†) Runjhun is very happy. He goes on to say, that even God can't deny this fact (we deny this 😑) and that he will carry this relation for lives to come! Runjhun has flashbacks of their scene where he was saying that no one should insult women.
Guddu tells him not to show herogiri πŸ˜† He tells Abhi tht be careful, this ring could cost u a lot! (if Abhi doesn't back, maybe his parents will πŸ˜‰) Guddu says, u have booked 'sharafat i pudiya' in adv, u will get delivery very soon πŸ˜† . I give u free advice, being careful is the 1st step to safety πŸ˜† . Abhi says, u have said enough and I've done what was to be done. u keep ur free advice book to yourself πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Guddu gets mad and tells him to shut up his dialoguebaazi πŸ˜† and warns him to shut up or he would shoot him out He tells Abhi that he will pay for wht he has done and tells Runjhun to wait for his gift.

Part 5: Guddu warns them and goes away with his frnds. Amma goes n thanks Abhi 😊 she calls Runjhun and both take her blessings. Amma thanks God, the mamis are not happy.
The priest asks her if she had asked some mannat, she tells about the bell, so the priest says that today the temple has closed. So bring the bell tomorrow and we will do the formal engagement tomorrow. Amma tells Abhi to come tomorrow... Abhi tells her not to worry!
Mami tells the people to go away as the drama has ended 😑
Amma tells Abhi to take away Runjhun ASAP, Abhi tells her that he will have to consult his parents, that they are not in Kanauj right now and will come tomorrow( I knew it πŸ˜†)
He goes and tells Runjhun that he'll come in time 😊
The mamis r mad and gather in a room. Kalsanwali says they lost the money in all preparation and their free maid is lost now, they blame Mittho saying they went for revenge for the cancellation of her daughter's marriage. They start fighting πŸ˜†
Mittho tell them to plan to break Runjhun's marriage or else .. Amma enters.

Precap: Amma is inquiring that FIR thing...
Edited by dkmystery - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guddu why are you doing this man. guddu himself will have to marry her and he will fall in love with her.
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini01

guddu why are you doing this man. guddu himself will have to marry her and he will fall in love with her.

so true! in other shows, the guy would have got engaged with her and not let someone else come in between I want Guddu to marry her 😍
shalini01 thumbnail
yes it will break because gudu has to marry her. get lost abhi and make way for guddu shukla😳
dkmystery thumbnail

yes it will break because gudu has to marry her. get lost abhi and make way for guddu shukla😳

I think Abhi's parents will refuse, Guddu might let them know about runjhun...
shalini01 thumbnail
^^true, either way, that paves the part for her and guddu to get engaged. i wonder when guddu will fall for her.
dkmystery thumbnail

^^true, either way, that paves the part for her and guddu to get engaged. i wonder when guddu will fall for her.

that's it! so Abhi told Amma that he'll talk to his parents.. I'm sure they'll refuse, they have to 😑
n yeah, when will Guddu fall for her 😍

do use the link tht i posted at the start of the update!
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanxxx a ton 4 d update yaar
I will press LIKE later as now im on my cell n its not cuming so sorryyyyy 4 that
Just d thing i was scard 4 abhigayan n runjun got engaged
Gosh i hate this abhigayn y he have to cum n show his herogiri 😑
But just hope sumthing happens n runjun gets married 2 our guddu 😍
4 d 1st time im wid those mamis 4 braking d engagementt coz our hero is guddu ONLY not sum abhigayn
Hope guddu does somthing soooooooooooooon
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

thanxxx a ton 4 d update yaar
I will press LIKE later as now im on my cell n its not cuming so sorryyyyy 4 that
Just d thing i was scard 4 abhigayan n runjun got engaged
Gosh i hate this abhigayn y he have to cum n show his herogiri 😑
But just hope sumthing happens n runjun gets married 2 our guddu 😍
4 d 1st time im wid those mamis 4 braking d engagementt coz our hero is guddu ONLY not sum abhigayn
Hope guddu does somthing soooooooooooooon

Thanks for commenting 😊
n yeah, I think when Abhi's parents r introduced they will come to know 'bout what guddu said about Runjhun, either his frnds or society people will tell them n then they will refuse from this marriage
n yeah, we shouldn't think like this, but I too was glad that the mamis were trying to excite Guddu in brking the engagement πŸ˜†

Guddu has to fall in love with Runjhun n marry her!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
OMG i knw wah guddu is doin is makin me hate him !! b uh Argh ! Abhi Go away 😑 !
hahahahahahah the way he said the engagement will brake in this janam onli ! so im sure now he will Brake this shadi By Hook or Crook !!
Divya i can see the future of this show 🀣