Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishtib thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
congrats for new thread . are there any updte today.
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats on new thread!!!!.
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wahey I eagerly await the update! Congrats on the thread!!!
saadi88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waitng for the update..nd congo on new thread.
Cutee999 thumbnail
congrats for new thread
update soon.... waiting for it.
muskaan... thumbnail

congrats for new thread........

waiting for update....

please update soon.....
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

part 32

But today one difference He was failing to realize her loves.....
Maan picks Geet up and walks towards the bed.......
Geet- I want to love you today.........
Maan was lost on those words... Something that always melts him.... Geet comes over his chest relaxing her head.... Kissing his chest threaly.... After while she comes back to his lips.... Bet before kissing she gently strokes his cheek and whispers.... I love you.... Maan looks back in her eyes.... There was desire, passion.... Something that he always wanted to explore.... Maan slowly cups her face....
Maan- I love you to......
Geet- then why can't we live as a normal family?
Maan- you have answer to that....
Maan slides in Geet while Geet snakes her hand round hugging him tight.....
Geet- you have.... Maan slowly puts his finger on her lips and slowly whispers- shhh......
There lips touches sending down chill round there body.... There was passion, desire today in there kiss.... The urge, caring.... The kiss was gentle... Like neve before.... It was the same feeling when they kissed few years back in to the office.... Maan cresses her soft lips ever so gently like she is fragile glass.... He brushes his lips along her chin... Jaw.... Tickling geets senses.... There was pure love... No aggressiveness.... Geet started to loose her self under his passion....
Geet- is this my maan?.... She whispers again.... Was the monster inside him was really gone? No more!
Maan- anything for you and our child...... He answered more passionately then there body.....
Tears rolled down geets eyes..... Tears of joy.... Maan kissed them way.... But there still lots of explanation to do..... Many unanswered question they have to ask one another... But for now they wanted to enjoy each and every second of this.... They wanted to love one another....
Geet couldn't utter a word as Maan took control but she didn't give up.... She brought him closer and closer with every kiss.... Maan kissed his way down removing everything that was blocking his lips to her soft skin..., geet moaned...
Geet- maan..... She couldn't speak.... This was her maan... Who loved her passionately.... Who took great care with every touch.... He made it special.... Geet moaned as he came back up.... Maan looks at her in great concentration.... Geet couldn't help her self not to blush and shilled...
Maan kisses her cheek and lips before they enter there final climax... It was smooth.... There was no roughness again.... For the first time they took there time to explore and enjoy one another.... Slow gentle movement started to build up..... As geet started to moan....

Next morning....

Geet was cuddled up in maans arm.... She looks at him... Lovingly.... Like she just wanted to keep this moment forever...
Maan- ka hua?
Geet- I......

Past-

It's been a week since Geet started to accept maan... Truly from her heart.... More she spend time with him more she falls for him... There was a strong connection between them.... Was it love or lust.... She wanted to spend more and more time with him.... While maan just couldn't get enough of her.... Geet always kept some physical distance after the incident in the office but now and then they always come close.... Which is completely out of control.... There was a new persons entry in there life... Dev.... He was a good friend of geets family.... To be honest.... Geets marriage was fixed with him.... And it was about to be finalized by both of there parents..... Geet and maan were both absence of this news.....

Dev is one of maans clint... When he first time seen Geet.... He couldn't remove his eyes.... It was love at first sight..... He was lost.... Blend.... In her deep dark black eyes.... She was breathtaking.... Geet was completely absence of her marriage that was fixed by her parents....
But before she could realize a new game starts....

Dev- hello Geet....
Geet- hi....
Dev- anything interesting you doing today?
Geet- umm.... No sir!
Dev- that's good... Why don't you join me for dinner tonight...
Geet- umm... No sorry sir. I can't! My hu..... I mean my m.... I mean sir is picking me up.... We have to attend some personal dinner.
Dev- if you don't mind can I join?
Geet- I don't think maan sir would like it.... Why don't you ask him.....

Dev didn't want to ask maan at all... His high temper is fearful.... But he couldn't tolerate his future wife with someone els.... He need a plan....

Geet- are you alright sir?
Dev- sure.... Actually why don't you both attend me!
Geet was shocked... He a mere employ... A clint.... Who hardly ever seen maan.... maan is so so so high up... And he is asking him out for dinner.... Specially knowing maans pride... How low he thinks of everyone compare to him..... Which one thing Geet couldn't change in him.... His attitude.... Pride.... His ..... Oh god.... I could go on forever.... But....

Geet- are you alright sir? You asking maan sing khurana out for dinner! Do you even know who he is? I mean of course you know.... But do you have any idea how angry he will be....
Dev- I see no harm.... We still human.....
Maan stood right behind him.... Listening to every word.... Geet was just smiling inside....
Maan wasn't just rude or Arrogant... He was extremely possessive... No men is allowed to flirt with his girl.... Which directly indicates towards Geet.....

Geet stood there.... While maan came right pass him.... Bearly touching and he did one of the most embarrassing thing in front of everyone.... He kissed Geet.... A passionate kiss by maan in front of the whole office members.... Dev instantly tightened his fist.... Like he could murder maan there.... Right in front of him.....

Everyone around them stood there frozen.... It was like a colure just throughn in a black and White office.... A shock of Anyones lifetime.... MSK kissing Geet Handa.... A girl..... Kissing..... Vicky stood there frozen.... Couldn't say a word.... The whole office just lit up.... Geet just couldn't believe just to make him jealous he basically just soften his attitude.... Geet felt blessed.... He was willing to change everything for her'..

part 33

sorry for short update'. long one on its way'

xxx

love keyama' ty for all the lovely comments

pls lv some comments and like'. LIKE BUTTON

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res

awesome updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...loving its new track!!!

wana to no morre bout past that wat dev planned!!!

wooo maan is so possesive for geet...aur hoga bhi kyu nahi...lol.πŸ˜‰

pls update soon...waiting for longggg one...😊
Edited by Rocks.Dhara - 13 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratz on the new thread>>> loved the wonderful update πŸ˜› πŸ‘ Xx...