Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

πŸ€—

The world's tightest hug to you Bhav for sharing this. I have felt like I have lived every moment with you, in a more special way...you know...πŸ˜‰

Duo - what can I say? 2 guys I've been watching for the last 13 years....they are part of my life now like 2 family members or 2 close friends, whom I have to see once a week in my drawing room.

I don't know whether I'll ever be able to meet them or tell them this, but when each  of you goes there, I feel like I have been there with you.

Knowing how hard they work, it's impossible for me to quit the show just because of some stupid stories. I wish the story writers realised this and started using their brains better. Our duo deserve much more.

monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
you are so lucky bhavs............πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ thanks for sharing your experiences with us..

πŸ€— i was waiting for your update.....😊 while reading i was visualizing everything........and believe me .. i was smiling, feeling everything........the way adi sir hold your hand ...and daya sir's grin........everything you wrote... .😳😳 ...you are so lucky dear...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ BTW .. i was expecting that he'll call you 'BhavanaJi" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thank you so  much............... oops sorry...........thank u thank u.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ hope i also could meet them sometime....πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by monika21 - 13 years ago
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks Bhavana.......a tight hug to u πŸ€—..............hope someday I will get the opportunity to meet them....😍 
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for sharing this experience, Bhavana. The pics are wonderful and it's detailed so well that it feels like I myself have been there. I'm so happy for you, loved reading it! πŸ˜ƒ
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You are really lucky to have got the chance to meet the CID team😊
Thanks for sharing your experience of meeting the esteemed CID team members/actors.
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Bhavna u are so lucky.
Thank u so much for sharing you experience with all of us.

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Bhavana di, here's a very very tight πŸ€—to you from my side!!!!! And I'm really very very happy for you!!!! After long prayers, your wish finally came true!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒThanks for sharing your experience with us!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Every time, I read an experience, it makes me feel how closely we are connected to this show, but not only the show, but also it's members!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ And they are like a part of our life, a very inseprarable part too!!!! And lucky you Jiya di and Sneha di!!!! You got to meet them again!!!!! And as Visrom di said, we cannot quit this show just for some silly khooni stories!!!!πŸ˜ƒ 
Akshay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhavana for sharing...πŸ˜ƒ
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thats was really sweet of u shaing ur experience bhavna ji πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰........srsly ......... what a beginning to the new year πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ............. hope u had wonderful time with the whole team πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...........so congrats to all of u who visited πŸ‘πŸ‘....hope u get many more opportunities like this πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...
dr.fahmi thumbnail
Thanx for sharing ur experience bhavana😊