Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks to all of you for liking the experience !!! Yes it was indeed an experience of a lifetime !!!
The hardwork our team puts in for every single shot is so much that my respect for them increases by tons !!! They are very sweet indeed !!!

Was happy to have met Hrishikesh Pandey !! I might never like him as an actor but as a person I really respect this man !!

Dinesh sir is another gem of a personality !! Very sweet

Narendra sir - Loves to talk !!! very interactive !!! Laughs a lot !! Indeed a damn sweet person and shows what an excellent actor he is !!! Doesn't need to rehearse much !!!

Jasveer - happy not to have met her !!! Prefer not telling !!!

Viivek- A true gentleman !!! He is a gem of a person !!! has a lovely laugh !!! and his eyes are so wow !!! Lovely eyes he got !!

Duo - these people made my day !!! I thank god for having met them !!! They were very very sweet !!! And they share such lovely bonding off screen !! True friends they are indeed !!!

@chinnu you didn't tell how Daya sir's looking ??? I'll post my solo pic with him on fb soon !!!
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow !! bhavana...congratulations πŸ˜ƒ nice re-view shared and am still 😍😍😍 

if I ever get to meet DUO am sure of  out of excitement ...  πŸ˜†

Bhavanab thumbnail
Thank you twinkle !!!

One thing I forgot !! They look much taller than on screen and sooooooo handsome on screen and off screen πŸ˜›
dr.fahmi thumbnail
so did u ask them about their vanishing act? their missing duo moments, Abhi sir's "hein" and "haan daya"πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›. did u share our thoughts regarding abhijit sir's coat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and daya sir's piano dialogue πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In logon ki bolti band ho gayi.....they had actually planned a lot of things, but looks like they went tongue tied.πŸ˜†
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good one dr.fahmi... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† waiting for bhavana's reply πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Edited by twinklelovesCID - 13 years ago
dr.fahmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

In logon ki bolti band ho gayi.....they had actually planned a lot of things, but looks like they went tongue tied.πŸ˜†

aray yar!!! janay se pehle paper pe likh ker jatay kya kya bolna haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You may assume that I know they had a lot of plans. πŸ˜‰
Bhavanab thumbnail
heehee Dr.Fahmi there's one thing I got to know !!! Regarding the vanishing acts !!! It really not the actor's faults !!! They are so attached to the show that they'll always keep it their first priority !!! regarding vanishing acts it's a total shh !!!!

@visrom and others well yes we didn't plan anything on paper !!! No one should !!! it's better that what happens there is natural !!! and no use rather !!! Everything that happens there is instant reaction !!! It's difficult to talk in front of them only and to add to it Adi sir loves to talk !!! so does Daya sir !! and its more of interaction there !!! but yeah wahaan you'll actually go dumb struck !!! I'm telling you all the way I shouted 'Its Him" in the beginning if Adi sir heard that he would've gone red !!! luckily he didn't πŸ˜›
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... BTW bhavs told us how she felt when Adi sir came..........😳😳😳 as and when they saw the DUO........they were following "M-TV Bolti Bandh" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†