Posted: 13 years ago
hey Guyz was goin through Character sketch on Zee's official Webby And under Guddu's Character it was return tht Guddu will change completly after the marriege of his n Runjun ! 

Prove 
  A young man of 25-26 years, Guddu Shukla is the local goon who runs a carom club and CD library in the area.

Confident and temperamental, the real person behind the tough exterior that Guddu sports is not known to many. Guddu is witty and is always equipped with smart one-liners for all occasions. He is happy-go-lucky and lives for the day.

His marriage to Runjhun changes his complete outlook towards life and Guddu becomes a changed man.

@Red : This mean widout any guessin 😆 It is Proved tht our Guddu will marry Runjun ! not Tht Abhi

🥳 [:D/] awwwwwwwwesome news
Thanxxxxxxxxxx manal
hahahaha tehzeeeb seee now u should knw ma behooda mind is never rong 😉 i was tellin u Divya Sumfin like this will happen 😉 😆

predictable

golden gundha marries local quiet girl and has an epiphany and changes his ways

hope there is more to this story
that's good
wanted them two to get married
thanks for sharing
@silverMoonlight : ya i knw this has happened alot buh i think this might be a bit different 😉
woo hoo!! i cant wait to see them together!
yaay im happy, they are made for eachother.
that's good news....can't tolerate that abhigyaan marrying runjhun..its has to be guddu and it will be guddu
yeppieeeeeeeeeeeee........ no more tention........ luv guddu........