Article: That's NOT Vidya Balan!

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

That's NOT VIDYA BALAN!

30 Nov, 2010

One look at the pictures and you'll know why she's being touted as the Vidya Balan of the television fraternity. The strikingly pretty moon face, the same demure quality, the silky, layered hair - she's almost a spitting image of Vidya! It's no wonder, then, that when Farah Khan dropped in at Filmistan studio for a promotional shoot of Tees Maar Khan and caught a glimpse of Nivedita Tiwary, the choreographer-turned-movie director approached her, mistaking her for Vidya. 
A fresh face from Lucknow, Nivedita will soon be seen playing the title role in Zee TV's new show Bhagonwali- Baante Apni Taqdeer. The young actress is pleased as punch at being compared to an actress of the stature of Vidya Balan. "It's a huge compliment to be told that I resemble Vidya Balan. I'm a die-hard fan of this gorgeous actress, have immense respect for her work and in many ways, would love to emulate her!"
The beautiful young lady is not only a promising actress, she's also a talented writer and singer. She has a penchant for poetry and sings like a nightingale. A set insider revealed, "Nivi is an instant hit on the sets... we pester her to sing for us practically everyday and she sweetly obliges. She's particularly good with old Hindi classics!"
Nivedita says, "I am really lucky to bag the lead role of a primetime show on Zee TV, but in the heart of my heart, I have always harbored a dream to participate in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa." Well Nivedita, we hope the makers of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa are listening! But for now, she will be playing the role of Runjhun, a beautiful, simple girl with a Midas touch in Zee TV's latest offering 'Bhagonwali ... Baante Apni Taqdeer'. If the buzz is anything to go by, Nivedita's one face you should watch out for on the small screen!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the info...i really like nivedita
blue_rose2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah I like her too and once I get married in the future I would like to name my baby girl Nivedita😆