Gathering year wise episode video updates!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys! I have a plan. I got this idea from CID forum. As we love both the shows, I thought of making this forum too well organized.
I want to make separate threads for each year's video/pics updates. I mean, Nipun will update the video/pics in one thread and I'll post the links of that threads in a separate thread collectively each one month later. And it will be continued around the whole year. That means, one year's updates will be in one thread. Then when another year will come, that year's update threads will be gathered in another separate thread and the link to the previous collective thread will be given there๐Ÿ˜Š. This will ease the finding of episodes. What's your opinion? If you agree then give your consent, if not then deny it๐Ÿ˜Š.
Originally posted by TanniSDaya

Hey guys! I have a plan. I got this idea from CID forum. As we love both the shows, I thought of making this forum too well organized.
I want to make separate threads for each year's video/pics updates. I mean, Nipun will update the video/pics in one thread and I'll post the links of that threads in a separate thread collectively each one month later. And it will be continued around the whole year. That means, one year's updates will be in one thread. Then when another year will come, that year's update threads will be gathered in another separate thread and the link to the previous collective thread will be given there๐Ÿ˜Š. This will ease the finding of episodes. What's your opinion? If you agree then give your consent, if not then deny it๐Ÿ˜Š.
good idea๐Ÿ˜Š
Good idea.. keep going... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Tanni, nice to see you here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Actually, I see lot of Daya Sir's fans in here.  I was reading another thread out here where I saw a new Daya fan there. 

Well seems like many of Daya's fan or Rohit's fan as well post Adaalat....

I just joined in today here.