Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Runjhun-Guddu Marriage Track Possibility

rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

It is very predictable that Runjhun will get married to Guddu Shukla only...

Abhigyaan has agreed to marry Runjhun inspite of Guddu's threat which has infuriated Guddu...In the later stage, Abhigyaan will be forced to back out unwillingly because of his parents....Then Guddu will step in to marry Runjhun and to get revenge from her...
Then slowly Guddu will change and falls in love with her...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

There is another possibility that:
Abhigyaan will be forced to back out unwillingly because of his parents...Maybe because Guddu will instigate Abhi's parents about Runjhun's reputation....Runjhun's marriage will be broken...
Then suddenly one day Guddu will come to know about that the complaint Runjhun made was due to the pressure of his mama-mami...And later, out of guilt, she tried to take back the complaint also, but Guddu refused then...So Guddu will feel guilty and somehow in the process, he will fall in love with Runjhun...But Runjhun will have hatred for him...Then because of the circumstances, Runjhun will be forced to marry Guddu as no one else will be ready to marry her...
Then will start their journey of love post-marriage....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well let just wait n watch wat happens 😊
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its getting interesting...

I like both the leads..just hope the runjhun gets more dialogues..πŸ˜‰

I also feel that guddu will eventually fall in love with her..and will also make her life alot better by protecting her against her family..
tablina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
even i am waiting for runjhun-guddu track😳
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I dont like Guddu as of now...he is really disrespectful and cheap in his tactis and antics

Runj needs to give him a tight slap across the face
tablina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
guddu is the hero anyways --in this show now
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It could also be the mama-mami (Vishnu-Kalsanwali) spoiling the Abhi-Runjhun marriage.
They might device a plan and make Guddu marry Runjhun so that they don't have to return Rs.35000 to him.
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I dont like Guddu as of now...he is really disrespectful and cheap in his tactis and antics

Runj needs to give him a tight slap across the face

Yes, I understand this .. because Runjhun asks for forgiveness from Guddu going to the Police Station, but it is he would does not accept it at all.

And him always messing up with Abhi and Runjhun is a bit too much. So, the writers need to keep in mind that in the haste to make Guddu marry Runjhun , they should not make Guddu do things too bad for Runjhun, eventhough he is the hero of the show.

He does say that it is his self-respect at line now and hence doesn't accept money from Abhi. In a way he is right because it is Vishnu Pandey who needs to give money and not Abhi. If Abhi wanted to help, then Abhi could have given the money to Vishnu asking him to give the money to Guddu. But,  that does not give Guddu freedom to harass Runjhun by throwing paper rockets and making fun of her and the poor Amma.

He thinks that Runjhun accused him wrongly and sent him to lock-up, but when she came to ask for forgiveness, he should have talked to her to find out who was behind sending him to the lock-up on false pretext.

...whatever said and done, it is just a tv show and he is the hero afterall ... and I do like all the characters of the show.

aesa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ye delly shows ai ynh par kuch bhi ho sakta hai
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I woud love to see one of these tracks happen, but runj needs to speak up more, her demure and quiet personailty is kinda annoying me....and i really hate how mean guddu is being to her...i hope he makes it up to her!