dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 1: (Missed the starting few minutes) Amma is taking class of the 3 devils(mamis), she warns them not to try and break Runjhun's marriage. She reminds them that all house n property are still in her name and she could throw them out if she wanted to πŸ‘ Devils are shocked! πŸ˜†
Runjhun still dressed is cleaning the floor, Amma stops her and tells her to go to her room and that Abhi is a good boy. Runjhun goes to her room and looks at Abhi's ring. She thinks that the boy who was supposed to come, didn't appear and instead Abhi came in her sagai n her life. She talks to the picture of her parents and wonders if she should be happy with the engagement, but if Amma is happy with this then even she is!

Part 2: Next day, in the temple, Runjhun and Abhi open the mannat bell, Amma thanks Lord Hanuman for fulfilling her wish. She tells Abhi that it would have been good if his parents would have been here too, he informs her that they will reach by night.
They are returning home when Guddu stops them and tells one of his frnds to telecast today's news πŸ˜†
1. Girl teased, the other says, then send the master with ring
2. Girl raped, same answer 😑 Guddu laughs again 😑
3. Girl got pregnant before marriage, more bad words

Guddu asks him how many girls will he wed like this? Abhi replies, that this country doesn't lack guys like Abhi. If any Guddu tried anything wrong with any Runjhun, then some Abhi will step in... Guddu isn't pleased, all keep staring at Abhi in perfect silence... But just when u think Guddu is realising his mistake , Guddu makes fun of him.

He teases Abhi, Amma tries to stop him. (Just look at Guddu here, he looks soo cute)
Guddu again makes fun of Amma. She tells him that time will give him the apt answer!
Guests have arrived for the formal engagement. Runjhun n Abhi sit, Amma calls the devils, she tells them that she knows whatever they had planned but she is letting them go since Runjhun has got a suitable boy. Mami thinks she won't let the marriage happen.

Part 3: Pooja starts, mamis aren't happy.  Some emotional dialogues by Amma to Abhi for Runjhun,  she goes n tells mamis to go n sit in the pooja. Abhi's phone rings, he goes away to attend it. Even bade mama gets a call. While Abhi is happy, bade mama is shocked. While Abhi gets successful, bade mama has lost too much; showing that as soon as Runjhun got related to and left a relation, the luck of both the sides swapped! Amma goes in her room and realises this, she gets happy that now Abhi will be very happy and hence Runjhun and that now the mamas n mamis will learn a lesson n suffer. Bade mama is worried by all the loss, commotion in the house. Runjhun is ironing, Kalsanwali comes n tells her about some more loss, the other mami too informs of the ruining of her saris... πŸ˜†

Part 4: Mami sends Runjhun to call her hubby from the saari shop. More problem occurs in the house, Amma smiles and understands why this is happening. A phone call comes, Amma picks it up, it is Lakhan. He congratulates getting Runjhun engaged. Amma tells him that he will be paid. He goes on, that for marriage, Runjhun's kundali will be needed. And if her secret (of being bhagonwali) comes in front of the in-laws, then? Amma is shocked how he is concerned about Runjhun? She disconnects. Lakhan thinks aloud, that he doesn't care who Runjhun marries but if the secret comes out, Amma won't pay him.

Precap: Abhi's parents are there and mamis are trying best to brk the relation by telling all about her fainting at Guddu's adda.
(Now can they pls brk this rishta πŸ˜†)
Edited by dkmystery - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aleena1 thumbnail
lol me firstπŸ˜†

even though i dont watch this showπŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: aleena1

lol me firstπŸ˜†

even though i dont watch this showπŸ˜†

I love ya 🀣
aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

I love ya 🀣

πŸ˜‰
dkmystery thumbnail

πŸ˜‰

Manal is on a spree opening new posts on this phorum πŸ˜ƒ
aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

Manal is on a spree opening new posts on this phorum πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜† thats our mano for yaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail

πŸ˜† thats our mano for yaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

egg-jacktly! 😊
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Your so fast! thank you thank you! I'm so glad those mamis are going to experience a little suffering! can't wait to see the episode! i seriosuly hope tho that she doesnt marry abhi!

dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: HoneySuckle

Your so fast! thank you thank you! I'm so glad those mamis are going to experience a little suffering! can't wait to see the episode! i seriosuly hope tho that she doesnt marry abhi!

thank you for the lovely comment 😳
yeah, hope Abhi's parents refuse from this relation yar!
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanxxxxxxx a ton 4 d update divy( can i call u divy )
Seems like a good epi ( 4 me only guddus prt )
i hate that abhi 4 saying those thing to guddu
Thanxxxx again yaar .