Written Update : 4th Jan 2011

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Take ur time TannuDi ! Pls dont stress urself ,everybody is hooked to JDJ for the 1st hr anyways😆
Phew .. long update , but good episode ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
thanx tanaya di....nice update😊
Thanks a zillion for an update.
way to go archu. what a good brother vinod is to save his sis from his evil wife...and oh how much he trusts his sister 😡 now its time for vaishu's and miss hot mouth varsha's lesson. ashwin should come back in her life and make it hell and who will save her again? the same jiju she is bad talking. thanks alot for the update.
Originally posted by shalini01

way to go archu. what a good brother vinod is to save his sis from his evil wife...and oh how much he trusts his sister 😡 now its time for vaishu's and miss hot mouth varsha's lesson. ashwin should come back in her life and make it hell and who will save her again? the same jiju she is bad talking. thanks alot for the update.
lol u r sooo right shalini......i jst hoped vaishu & versha wre on d door while archu was confrntng manju....savita aai reminded varsha but still she is talking like that....i just cant wait till dharmeshz truth is out so i can that vaishu going to archu with her problems...

& i m sick & tired of jaywant...can we please get rid of him alrdy....there r alrdy manju dharmu & savita aai 2 mke ARMANZ life hell..we dnt need anothr one......

& tanya thx 4 d update
Thanks Tanya Di , what a brilliant episode .well worth the wait..

Your updates draw the complete picture for me .. so even if i miss watching an episode on my DVR , i dont feel so bad ..:)

Vaishu and Varshu shud learn their lesson alright , but this time i do not want Archu Manav to help them out . Manav goes to Vaishus house with her kundli and she sits there ignoring him ... that the worst anyone can do ...

Manav and Archu now shud never ever show their good self to these ingrates ... they will boomerang back to their bad mentalities in no time .... Kyon phokat ka dimaag ka dahi karneka ...

Loved the way Archu confronted Vinod , wish she would do teh same with Savita one day and maintain it ....
OMG...Anchu...well done...it is time you stop crying and stand up and fight for your rights.....fight for your husband...he is way to kind and needs you to back him up and stand with him....both of you will will...good will always conquer evil.........
Can't wait to see how the other two sisters deal with all this....I hope they are ashamed of themselves so much that thye bend their head in front of their older sis....Please Anchu...don't forgive them so easy...you have a kind heart..but sometimes you need to be cruel to be kind to the ones that have never understood you.....
Let's see what happens next....
Thanks for teh great update...I am really happy right now...especially as Manju got caught....
Hi Tanyaz,
Thanks for this fantastic update! What an episode! I hope Manav and Archana's good luck continues, and that friends like Tarun and Swati are there to support them.
 I love the format of your updates, with the colours separating the various scenes of the episodes. Thanks alot!