BV Update 4th Jan '11

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Uma!!

Well done Anandi!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
As much as i want the education track in this serial ,I was hoping anandi would first restart her own education then become a teacher  -but obviously the CVs  decide to skip that necessary step..  πŸ€”   Where is dadisa who usually opposes anandi's education but now is missing when  she is teaching a lot of girls? whatever  happened to the village school where she and phooli studied  that they are forced to start this new school ??πŸ˜•   totally confusing .. 
jagya now doesn't even care to respond to anandi's phonecall...SAD...listening to dadisa she has wasted her life  ..she could have been so much more than jagya had she listened to teacher ji..now its all about jagya returning with gauri to haveli ....
Originally posted by pjyo

As much as i want the education track in this serial ,I was hoping anandi would first restart her own education then become a teacher -but obviously the CVs decide to skip that necessary step.. πŸ€” Where is dadisa who usually opposes anandi's education but now is missing when she is teaching a lot of girls?whatever happened to the village school where she and phooli studied that they are forced to start this new school ??πŸ˜•   totally confusing ..
jagya now doesn't even care to respond to anandi's phonecall...SAD...listening to dadisa she has wasted her life ..she could have been so much more than jagya had she listened to teacher ji..now its all about jagya returning with gauri to haveli ....

Completely agree
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone !!!

Jyo - Couldn't agree more...The whole Anandi turning teacher and starting a school track is senseless....Where is Daadisa? Didn't Anandi take permission from her? and even if she did...how come Daadisa allowed all this without creating a ruckus? πŸ˜† I find it weird !! What about the school in Jaitsar? It was a co-ed and girls used to study  there anyways, Anandi herself has given exams there.....as far as I remember only girls who were married were not allowed to study....such a blooper.... CV's ka dimag kaam nahin kar raha hai....and you are so right...rather than continuing her education..she is now teaching other girls...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I like Jagya-Gauri track !!  CV's are doing a good job at that....and all said and done about infidelity...one cant deny the fact that the two look really good together...made for each other pair😊Gauri looked stunning in western attire.. ...Cant wait to watch tomorrows episode πŸ˜›
thanks for the gr8 update
Originally posted by divmath

.The whole Anandi turning teacher and starting a school track is senseless....Where is Daadisa? Didn't Anandi take permission from her? and even if she did...how come Daadisa allowed all this without creating a ruckus? πŸ˜† I find it weird !! What about the school in Jaitsar? It was a co-ed and girls used to study  there anyways, Anandi herself has given exams there.....as far as I remember only girls who were married were not allowed to study....such a blooper.... CV's ka dimag kaam nahin kar raha hai....and you are so right...rather than continuing her education..she is now teaching other girls...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

totally agree with u divsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DS ka koi naamonisaan nehin hai!😲😲😲😲
anandi ko bahar nikal ne se pehele DS ki permission chahiye hota hai.........but yahan toh
cvs think we r fools present here🀒
and yes to educate the gals......my god!!!πŸ˜†πŸ€’πŸ€’
now agar anandi ka khud ki education continue karne ka track aata hai toh it will be a shocking thing 4 me
coz am sure now they don't want 2 show anandi to be highly educated!
Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago

Jyo - Couldn't agree more...The whole Anandi turning teacher and starting a school track is senseless....Where is Daadisa? Didn't Anandi take permission from her? and even if she did...how come Daadisa allowed all this without creating a ruckus? πŸ˜† I find it weird !! What about the school in Jaitsar? It was a co-ed and girls used to study  there anyways, Anandi herself has given exams there.....as far as I remember only girls who were married were not allowed to study....such a blooper.... CV's ka dimag kaam nahin kar raha hai....and you are so right...rather than continuing her education..she is now teaching other girls...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I like Jagya-Gauri track !!  CV's are doing a good job at that....and all said and done about infidelity...one cant deny the fact that the two look really good together...made for each other pair😊Gauri looked stunning in western attire.. ...Cant wait to watch tomorrows episode πŸ˜›

Bloopers are a part and parcel of serials on Colors and possibly other channels as well. CV's don't much care for details do they???They also underestimate the observance of the viewers which is a fatal mistake in my opinion.

I like Gauri but somehow Jagya (I find) is going through a period of mixed emotions..........just when Anandi may be coming into her own, it seems a bit sad that there might well be a triangle.

All the rising emotions of a young man that Jagya will discover........ will be experienced with Gauri and not Anandi...........Ah well !!!! I guess that is the downside of these child marriages.

Interesting to see what happens next.................I wish they would do away with the usual baddies chasing Jagya and Gauri........it is so cliche. Let the feelings come naturally to them .......if the CV's want any hint of reality in this serial they must stop forcing issues.........

Good to be in touch with all of you😊😊
Originally posted by groucho

[
Bloopers are a part and parcel of serials on Colors and possibly other channels as well. CV's don't much care for details do they???They also underestimate the observance of the viewers which is a fatal mistake in my opinion.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

agree😑

welcome back divya,  πŸ˜Š
Absolutely right ,it almost seemed like kids playing teacher-teacher than any genuine attempt by CVs to promote anandi's education track-more like  scenes created hastily as gap fillers until jagya turns up with gauri at haveli ,so that the whole triangle ,dadisa vs gauri and parpotha tracks unfold ..
vaise bhii in this serial  every education track ends  and  CVs pursue  their tried and tested pregnancy trackπŸ₯±-suguna went to school for 2 days then pregnancy track=end of education ....gehna learning music for a few days than ended too..so they will start the same thing with either gauri or anandi...in this serial anandi is meant only  for giving big speeches for others not ever empowering herself ,all she is made to do is play the martyr ...
@khushi you're right-i too they just don't want anandi as highly educated ,its a character that promised so much but delivered very little