Tues.Jan 4th Update: SMM fools Thuls

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the quick super update Ranuja dear...πŸ‘ and very good funny title for the update..

Anand sorry our Bujjipa has got a new nick name for Shyamala as Bujjima as srima said yesterday!!πŸ˜† it was so much comedy to see their expressions!!!

even tat inspector said in anger tone "ennadhu bajjima vaazhakkannu"and gave anand a good hit in his head for bujjipa's konjals...πŸ˜†

and even tamil and thulasi romance tutorial comedy was so funny and cute!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

why Tamil we IF members can teach Thulasi how to romance with u properly here...πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Next scenes of tat mental and GW came with tat rubbish old saree i dont want to mention their ugly plan...😑😑😑

Dumb Thulasi trusts them so much and tamil must save her from these evil eagles!!!😑

So tomorrow we are all gonna see Shyamala sorry Bujjima's true face!!!πŸ˜†

I think her character is like Kushboo from the movie"Chinna thambi".. over protective three brothers same like tat movie..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Thanks Ranu Akka for the superfast and wonderful Update!!πŸ‘...Title is superb!!

Hahaha...Anand scene was funny!!..OMG...Nallavela Kuttyma-nu kopdala...Paravayille Anand koncham maritharu!!πŸ˜†...But their scene was funny and AP came to the correct time!!...

Aww..T&T cute scene as usual!!..Hahaha Thulasi romance katthuka u dont need to go to college
learn it by ur hubby!!πŸ˜†...He will help you!!

Vanduthanga SMM!!..Ithule Charu intelligent-nu vera nenaipu with her glasses!!...Both of them can get some Awards for their acting!!😑

Deepa scene was nice, but enaku ennamo intha scene no needed-nu thonichu!!...

Rowdy family...Hope they will show tomo Bujjimaas face!!...Haha..Anand semmaiya maathina pa!!πŸ˜†
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Thanks maa Ranu for the wonderful update πŸ€—. Your title is sooo funnyyyy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

This comedian's mokkai-romance thaangala. Director sir, why do you have to show everyday A&S scene, this too for around two weeks now. It is irritating to the core, even if it was funny, but not anymore.Have you decided to show us Shyamala's face by the time Anandh sees her. We understood that she truely loves him, reduce their scenes. Argggggg....so the rowdies are going to make bajji out of their mahalakshmi's bujjipa, he deserves it. 

T&T scene was toooo short, but cuteeeee as usual. What Thulasi does not know to romance, amaam.....nambittom. Why,  you romantic fool can teach her to be romantic. The way he looked at her when he was standing at the gate was toooo goood..😳.

Grrrr-part of today's epi πŸ˜‘. Mrs. Arivaali TA has been cheated again by sweet words the GW. Vanthutthunga rendum (sorryy...these shameless creatures deserve to be called in akhirinai) separating planoda. Charu and her looks, ethachum party ku poga pogutha indha psycho.Charu, you are looking toooo smart, grass itching enakku πŸ€’ πŸ€’. 

Thulasi needs to be scolded by her hubby, even a slap would be good for her to come to sense. But TA can't be quiet even for a minute, the next minute he sees her crying, he will melt and samathanapaduthufy her, never ever he can be not blabbering about anything to his wife 😊.

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update Ranu!😊

2nd part...full of irritation....Lav's mom & Charu's expressions are just too sick....from thulasi's point of view i am not going to say she is 100% wrong.....her character was portrayed like that from 1st episode....she didnt get so much affection from anyone during her childhood other than her grandma...so she believe when ever anyone shows love on her with out thinking whether it is true or fake...and this girl still giving respect to TA's family and think that as her family too
even though they ill treated/will ill treat her to the max sooner or later...

in this case she should have thought how this lady turned up side down in single overnight....but its something we cant expect from thulasi....as TA told good about charu she believed charu is really trying to unite her with her athai.....there are mistakes from both of them for believeing everyone so easily....hope these 2 realize that sooner...summa parthale cant digest psycho and now with that glasses....evanga eye over nightla gone wrongakum as her overnight acting good athai role model....

i think the last scene from promo is because TA was suspicious on his mom's acts as he know more about her than thulasi and probably told how can she change into supporting her overnight...and there's something behind inviting her and presenting saree.....probably asked thulasi not to come to wedding...TA might be wrong in judging charu cause of his guilty feeling but he will be careful on his mom's acts...thulasi might started to speak in support to Lav's mom...so he got irritated...lets see...

coming to anand's part...why i am thinking that this ganja troop is going to accept anand as their sil...as that whole family love shyamala so much....and they might accept their love...then this anand misuse that to do something againt TA...maybe after TA comfront with them directly as a result of this ganja buisiness/mohan issue....i suddenly started to think this way than the other way around like TA helping them to get married....

i hope these two never end up at same house as Lav's mom till this lady turned into good completely.....but from knowing this director...i think this is going to happen...but we cant guess anything till  we see whats gonna happen at wedding hall.....and also we can never predict this team...
Thanks da Ranu for the update.....
Thulasi deserves the name....such a fool she is.....
What an entry by Ta amma and Charu.....totally shocked....😲😲
mudiyala.....
Lets see how this second attempt to entry of TA to his house is going to be....
I think he is going to get irritated by seeing thulz saree only,.....prob after seeing the lot at his home.....
or dunno what stupid thing this girl did......
The way charu controlled Ta amma....OMG....what a girl she is....how she changes colours so fast....she is really dangerous....
how nicely this lady prevented thuls from coming to her place...was she thinking to keep TA there itself.....
thulasi is that innocent that she told the history of how she managed to send TA....kadavule who asked her all these  details.....when that was more to irritate them.....she added that he would listen to her at the first stroke......romba mukkiyam.......😑😑😑

Anand is all happy now.....so today's last part proved that he is going to be in trouble and put TA in trouble soon....

Still first  part lil romance seq was sweet.......πŸ˜†
that sweetness is gg to be opposite when they are going to face again........😲😲

I loved the adi AP gave anand and saying....ennada bujjima vaazhakai bajjimanu......omg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Thanks da Ranu for replacing my update today.. superbbb update!!! πŸ˜Š and i'm back after a looooong holiday so hello to all the members.. πŸ˜ƒ

AP's smack was toooo funnyyyy, anand ku rendu pakkathulirundhum aapu ready if he continues romancing Shyamala.. from her hse and the police station πŸ˜†

The T&T scene was toooooo cute, even tho it was only for a few mins. TA's look at the gate was just omgggg! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

and Thuls is def being an idiot to blv GW and Charu's "paasa malargal" drama.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘ I think TA will come to know of this, that his mum came over and made Thuls blv her nu, and thats when he gets mad at her (promo scene).. but i'm sure they'll reconcile their differences, they just cant be angry with each other... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago

Thanks Ranuja for the update!😊

Yesterday Srima called Shymala as Bajimma and today AP called her vazhakai Bajimma.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anand calling TA as loosu paiya? Who is becoming a loosu by always waiting for the phone and jollufying on the phone.πŸ˜‰

Even if TA came for a minute, his scenes were very cute!πŸ˜ƒ

Hmm....Thulasi is flat now with her MIL acting. Pavam Thulasi. 😭 Idiots are playing with her feeling. Now Thulasi is not going to believe or accept whatever TA is going to say about his mom, which is very understandable from Lav mom acting. Felt like slaping Charu today when she took the water from Thulasi and offered it to her athai sothai😑.

After this long buildup. they are finally going to show Shymala face tomorrow. Too much!
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Yes pearl u are right... who is this half loose Anand Bujjipa to say Tamil a fool to call kuttima...😑  he is only looking like a fool when he talks in phone  loose talks with tat Bujjima!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

finally Anand is gonna get fooled by the rowdy family after he knows all the truth of his new Bujjima!!

Semma aappu is waiting for  our Bujipa!!!
🀣

Originally posted by shubba

thulasi is that innocent that she told the history of how she managed to send TA....kadavule who asked her all these  details.....when that was more to irritate them.....she added that he would listen to her at the first stroke......romba mukkiyam.......😑😑😑

@ Shubba: I really liked what Thulasi told them. Good they got nice stomach burning and really got irritated.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†