Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
My Review:
             Breaking dawn was a my favorite after Eclipse and before New Moon. Breaking dawn contained a lot of romance and love which made it one of the best book ever. Jacob also grew on me in breaking dawn but it was the last part of breaking dawn that wrecked the book for me. When Nessie came into the story i felt as if the book contained more then it should. The story line also went down hill and then the battle which never took place destroyed the book for me. But i think the imprinting was the worst part of the book. I think after everything Jacob had to go through he should of found someone .. else. As for Nessie i think she should of not grown up this fast because the book barely contained any daddy-daughter scenes between Edward&Nessi. The book was great ... better written but the plot was not as strong as the others. The only part that i love love love love about the book is the Wedding and Honeymoon. Also the birth scene was interesting and their first hunt was amazing. I loved the book up until Jane people came into the picture.
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
breaking dawn for me wasnt exactly the ending i wanted the series to have...i mean tilll the first book bella..i was pretty happy with the plot...but pregnancy,half vampire baby..the whole war...meyer cud have done somethinng better wid d climax..my opinion..altho despite certain literary glitches...im still fond of BD...ill rate it 7.5/10

my favourite book still remains twilight and eclipse!😃

altho lukin frward to the movie...for various reasons😉 and obvious ones too😆
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Personally, breaking dawn was my favourite movie out of the entire series!
Jacob's point of view, his indecisiveness, Edward's helplessness, Bella's firmness, Change in Rose-Bella relation, Renesme's Birth....
everything for me was just perfect!
the book would have lacked something had Meyer not decided to publish the second part as per Jake's view!
i'd give it an 11 on 10!
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I liked them all but Breaking Dawn was my favorite book. It was the perfect ending and I loved it.
-alisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
twilight wil alwz be the fav one of mine no matter how well the other parts are written...first love type thingy u know...but yeah i agree that the climax of bd could have been better...but as long as it has the ahemly ahem moments in it i can actually overlook the other parts😆
XxTiaraCullenxX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I think Breaking Dawn was awsome and a good ending....
At first I was just going around asking like mad why is there Jacob's book in it.....
but I gave it a chance and fell in love with Jacob...in the first books, It felt as though he was always getting into the way but BD made me totally change my mind...I particularly loved the chapter names....I think that it was very clever of Stephanie Meyers to do this
I just adore the romance between Bella-Edward....IT WAS SO SWEET!!!!
Especially the pillow scenes on Isle Emse...It was totally a unique idea..and was cute too....
The first hunt was just so interesting and great to read....
I don't particularly mind the whole imprinting thingy but I did think that there weren't enough Daddy-Daughter scenes between Edward and Nessie.....I must admit though - I was a bit disappointed with the fight that never happened.....
One thing I also loved was the whole transformation of Bella and her life after.....
I would give it a 9/10
Out of all the books, my favourite is Twilight, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and then New Moon.......😃