I am surprised by some viewer's comments

Posted: 13 years ago
I know Guddu is a handsom man and cute too.  I like him and have always liked his acting (I liked his acting in in Aapki Antaraa also). That being said, however, how can any one consider or rather look forward to his marraige witrh Runjhun.

Can you honestly marry your own sister or daughter to a person like Guddu who humiliates her in to such extent just to get a revenge? Even if the guy is good looking and cute would you consider your sister/daughter amrrying such a person?

On the otehr hand may be Abhigyan is not as good looking (I have not been able to see last few episodes) but he has values and principles. to me that would be more important in life.

What is your comment?

I know CVs will promote the idiocity and manage to bring about guddu-Runjhun marraige. But can you think of how humiliating that would be for her self respect?  
no dear....
its natural to fall 4 bad guys........
abhigyan may be a gud guy..
but guddu is not doin things intentionally..............
hey dear
agree wid ur points
BUT .. this is just a show
And guddu is d hero of d show so every1 like him
He will change later in d show after their marrige .
So every1 wants him to marry runjun .
yes I can understand what you are saying but at end of the day this is just a show..

also guddu does not know the reason why runjim filed the police complaint....

the character is a gunda..but he is not really that 'bad'.....

I think the cvs will try to show him with the tough exterior but with heart of gold..

only he can sort out the bad mamis in that house....

as far as hes concerned his reputation was ruined by Runjun...he doesnt know that she was forced but if i were in his place i would do the same...i mean when he finds out it wasnt her fault...he will b nice to her..but u cant blame him for wat hes doing..im not sayin its right but like i said he doesnt know the truth YET..and hes the lead which is y we want him with Runjun and we know he will change inshallah...and its just a show :)

i know but guddu isn't all that bad...he doesn't know why runjhun made the complaint..and yeaha s everyone said he's the lead in the show so he will become a better person!!!!.
Abhigyaan is a good guy too
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

hey dear
agree wid ur points
BUT .. this is just a show
And guddu is d hero of d show so every1 like him
He will change later in d show after their marrige .
So every1 wants him to marry runjun .

exactly
If he is a really good guy then he would talk to Runjhun and ask why she made the complaint

She apologized for it quite a few times and Guddu REFUSED to accept her apology

I am finding his character cheap at this point

Abhi is a goody goody but at least he RESPECTS women..including Runjhun and her grandmother

hmmmm its not ma fault tht i love gunda's 🤣 ! as u seee afta Dev of Geet i DO NOT trust goody goody boys 😆 ! so i prefer gundas 
All things considered, i agree that Guddu should not be the appropriate person for any girl.

But then, Guddu, is not your ordinary bad fella.  There's more than meets the eye where he is concerned.  You sense some depth in his character.  True, right now he appears to be a thug but still you feel that somehow there is something more than thuggery in him.  From what i read of the later episodes, he does have some feelings for Rhunjun as he appears to be annoyed that Abhigyaan has come into the picture.  I get the feeling that there is more than revenge involved.  To me, Guddu (yes he is good looking and perhaps i am prejudiced 😆) is a rough diamond waiting to be shaped (maybe I'm like all other females who think they can change their man!! 🤣).  He appears to be using the false accusation made by Rhunjun as an excuse.  Note from the start, he appears to be annoying Rhunjun - like any young man who tries to get the attention of the girl they like by being an annoying specimen - haven't you experienced that?!!). 

Also on Rhunjun's part, i feel that her character will not develop to a strong one by being with Abhigyaan - he is too tame for her.  Rhunjun needs an opposite to develop her character - and she will be a strong character as a result.  Is it my wishful thinking?  Will the creatives allow Rhunjun to develop to more than a good-hearted timid girl?  I wonder.

Abhigyaan's family has accepted Rhunjhun because they believe she brought good luck to him - just because he passed his exams after hooking up with her - how that happened, I wonder!!  Now, what if he had failed - would they think it is Rhunjun's fault?  Would they accept her then.  What happenes if Abhigyaan goes through some bad time - are they going to blame Rhunjun for it?  the family appears to have accepted her because they think she brings good luck, not because they think she is good and a very suitable girl for their son. 

In conclusion, i feel that Rhunjun may be better off with Abhigyaan but then her life would not be as exciting.  HOwever, if she is with Guddu, now - here we have fireworks - she will be expected to deal with all sorts of situations - taking her out of her comfort area.  Since i like living dangerously, i would prefer to pair Rhunjun with Guddu!!

I may be wrong in my assumption as i depend on the updates for the story. 

Come on this is a show... we want to enjoy excitement and Rhunjun + Guddu = Excitement!!