dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 1: So, I think for the 1st time, they have shown master Abhi teaching πŸ˜† though he is just roaming around in the class. Runjhun comes in (can anyone just enter a class n disturb? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†) Bg tune just like some old Hindi movie... Runjhun thanks him for all that he has done! (I tell u, I'm getting very bored right now πŸ₯±) and gives him prasad, that Amma sent. Their hands touch πŸ₯±  He tells her to inform Amma that his parents have come and they'll meet Amma today itself.
Guddu at his adda tells his frnds that they need to teach Abhi a lesson. He goes away and his frnds discuss that they'll have to take revenge for Guddu's insult. Abhi's parents at Runjhun's, she brings in refreshments for them. All are impressed  πŸ˜†
Mami start praising Runjhun but then starts telling all about prev incidents! Amma tells her to shut up, other mamis join in n continue, Abhis's mom is like πŸ˜•

Part 2: Amma tries to explain to the priest, she says something and flashbacks r shown - what all happened, Runjhun fainting, the FIR etc etc. and how Abhi came and saved their respect. She says sorry to the priest.
The priest has no issue and says that they already knew this and by telling the truth and not trying to hide, she has gained more respect in their eyes! Abhi's parents r smiling(😲 πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜†)  Mamis are shocked, so am I πŸ˜†
Abhi's mom says to hurry with marriage date. Priest asks for Runjhun's kundali to fix marriage date. Amma remembers what Lakhan said, she tells the priest that they don't have Runjhun's kundali. Bade mama interferes that Lakhan took away her kundali, Amma is πŸ˜• she makes excuse that they'll have to search for it. Mamis interfere saying, they reveal that according to the kundali Runjhun is unlucky! But Abhi's mom says, that just after engagement, Abhi passed his exam, so how can she be unlucky? πŸ‘  Mamis aren't happy πŸ˜† Abhi n parents leave, mamis start teasing Runjhun again. They tell her to go and do house work! 😑
Guddu's frnds are throwing away Abhi's coaching center's things! He comes there and Guddu's frnds start teasing him and shout at him. Guddu's entry on his bike!
(Himmanshoo looks soo good) He tells the kids to leave. Runjhun watches this from the balcony!

Part 3:  Runjhun is watching from the balcony while Guddu n his frnds mess with the table n chairs. He asks Abhi why is he coming in between, like a goalkeeper comes in between a goal πŸ€£  He tells Abhi that the football will be kicked very hard, so there will be a goal and even the goalkeeper will get hurt πŸ˜† Abhi continues his herogiri, he says that he n Runjhun are one( πŸ˜‘), and that he will shield Runjhun from every problem (this boy is brave, I must say πŸ˜›)
Guddu continues with his dialogues πŸ˜† They go away, and he tells his frnd that he'll take his revenge in EMI πŸ˜† Runjhun comes n helps Abhi in cleaning...  more dialoguebaazi... Guddu's frnds start singing and teasing Runjhun! Guddu is smiling at this, Runjhun continues helping Abhi, Guddu isn't pleased. Runjhun gets hurt by a nail, Abhi rushes to her aid, Guddu shouts at Abhi that even though he is engaged to Runjhun, it doesn't mean that they start a hollywood movie shoot now πŸ˜† (is he getting jealous or what πŸ˜‰) Abhi tells her to go home. Guddu stops her and tells her to stay away from Abhi, or else he'll turn this colorful movie into black n white! πŸ˜† She goes away, while Guddu starts to confront Abhi, Abhi says that their relation is very pure like Ram n Sia. But Guddu says, that Ramayan doesn't complete without Ravan..

Part 4: Amma is tending to Runjhun's hand, Mami shouts from somewhere to Runjhun to clean the kitchen πŸ˜‘ more orders come but Amma tells her to sit. She calls everyone of the home in anger and warn them to not tell Runjhun to do any work, till her wound doesn't heal. Mami isn't impressed, but Amma encounters her πŸ˜† and then tells 'them' to work instead πŸ˜† πŸ‘ This Runjhun irritates me, she says, I will do work.
Amma tells her to go in. πŸ‘ Mamas leave, Amma tells the devils that she knows what they r upto... She warns them to straighten up or she'll throw them out. Amma goes in her room, she takes out Runjhun's kandali, hides it in some cloth. Runjhun enters and asks permission to do house work saying what else would she do. Amma says, Runjhun doesn't know what she has done for this home. She hands her that cloth(tht has the kundali in it).

Precap: Runjhun kept the kudali in Kalsanwali's bag n mami is going somewhere with the bag. Amma is worried!

Pls do 'like' the post. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

thanks for the update.

dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

thanks for the update.

Welcome!
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey divya
Saw todays epi
GOSH i this abhigaayan n his perents
2day i was soooo luving d mammis 4 saying all that but still those ppl dint break d engagement 😑
Himmnashoo's entry was awwwesome yaar
He was looking soooooo cute n handsum 😳
His dialogue bout d football n goal was gr88888
But then hate that abhigayaans dialogues bout he n runjun is one n all that 😑    
Just hope this engagment brks soooooon
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

hey divya
Saw todays epi
GOSH i this abhigaayan n his perents
2day i was soooo luving d mammis 4 saying all that but still those ppl dint break d engagement 😑
Himmnashoo's entry was awwwesome yaar
He was looking soooooo cute n handsum 😳
His dialogue bout d football n goal was gr88888
But then hate that abhigayaans dialogues bout he n runjun is one n all that 😑    
Just hope this engagment brks soooooon

hey Tehzeeb, thx for commenting!
In real life, we don't have guys like Abhi n his parents! It would be very good if guys like him exist but in the show, obviously we want a guy who brings spark in the relation...
Abhi is the kind who is meek and so is Runjhun. The gal needs someone who can protect her and show the mamis their worth, so yeah me too like Guddu

n Himmanshoo always makes a dashing entry, looks gr8 on a bike and gets good n funny dialogues! πŸ˜†
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
to true yaar ppl like abhi n his perents dont exist today s world he iss a good guy nice
But runjun needs sum1 who will bck answer thos mamis n thats only n only our GUDDU   πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update, u're really fast. i could smell the jealousy from guddu todayπŸ˜†
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! i hope they dont drag the marriage track for too long
dkmystery thumbnail
thanks for the comments!
n yeah, I think these r people r gonna drag this track till Abhi n Runjhun's marriage and just before or during marriage, something will happen!
wanna c Guddu getting jealous by watching these 2 together πŸ˜†
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg whhat would we do witthout your updates. Thank you so muchh dolll