Thendral

Update for wednesday - 05/01/2011

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba akka for the super fast and wonderful update πŸ€—.

Habbada they showed Anandh's anon azhagi. She looks very cute. But paavom ponnu, Anandh pottai mokkaiya nambittaangale . Even her family knows that he is a joker, indha ponnu apdi enna pathu tholaichaanga apdi urugi urugi love panna.....sathiyama avanga logic enakku purila πŸ˜•. 
So quickly they accepted him as maapillai (amaam, pinnale conditions poda poranga, veetoda maapillai nu). Hopefully this girl won't let him to disturb T&T's life. She seems to know everything about him, does she know that he loved Thulasi once ???? πŸ˜•.

Arggg....nambittaane TA antha loose familyai....grrrr 😑. Somehow i don't think he really has forgiven his mother, the whole scene there was kind of fishy. Akka, his smile to Charu was not true. He is planning sth πŸ˜•. Ennathu, why does he needs Thulasi with him aa???Grrrrrrrrr πŸ˜‘, and you are for him there aaa 🀒, she is such a ...... πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘......go to hell with your sothai πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘.

Was happy that Sudha scolded him at the end, please chase him out of that house, i can't take that psycho's look at TA πŸ€’ πŸ€’. 
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Shubba Akka for Super Fast and Wonderful update!

After seeing 1st & 2nd part of today's episode.... its clear that Anand is going to be a big problem for TA in future..... so problems going to start as a result of ganja and get linked with these guys and Anand will for sure use this opportunity to take revenge on TA by shaking hands with his rowdy in laws......  But before that i cant wait to see his reaction when he hear that mystery girl is from this family....

Last part.... i don't know where it is heading to....i hope Sudha tell about Saree matter but its unlikely....TA already acting like he already fell for their acts...i just hated when this lady mentioned about thulasi's college...already started her idiotic work....but last promo scene is still confusing...might need to wait till Fri to watch...tomorrow i guess it will be TA house continuation/MM's house/VR scene

Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Suba Akka for the superfast and wonderful Update!!πŸ‘

1st and 2nd scene was okie...Rowdy family semma comedy family poleπŸ˜†...
Finally they showed Shyamala face!!...Romba thaan paasatha poliyuranga paπŸ˜†..
Aiyayooo...Anand is gonna become Enemy to TA!!...πŸ˜•

3rd part....Enaku onnum solrathuku ille!!..Okie i think now we should not scold Thulasi yenna TA-ve ivanga acting-ahh parthu nambum podu Thulasi nambamathangala??😳..Soo😑

TA how can u soo fast believe ur mom!!😑....Today i dont like you!!...Hope tomo Sudha will tell something!!....Hope he is acting, but enaku nambikkai ille!!😳

I still dont know why TA shouts at ThulasiπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks akka for the awesome update!!

antha rowdy family a paatha enakku sirippu thaan varudhu... πŸ˜† but the gal is semma sharp man, who would get all this ration card photocopied, but seriously anand kitta enna irukku nu mayanginaanga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SMM started their job, but i dun think TA believed them completely, cos when he looked down and was thinkg, his face changed... I hope he didnt blv it, if not T&T a vida muttaal intha ulagathula irukka mudiyaadhu... and yessss  suba akkaa 🀣 TA shd stop showing Charu such gratitude thru his eyes, she'll make use of it later and blackmail him later, saying she lead a life with him thru his eyes, and even had kids.  Aiyo thaangaadhu paa saami.. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast update shubba.

Ur comments where absolutely right about Mental mates. TA shouldnt even look at that idiot Charu. Poradaduku he smiles at her...ayoooo...thaanga mudiyala....

I think we were all relaxed and enjoying Thendral for a while so adu porukala directorku...
arambichitaar mental matesoda dramava....

So the game has started now....T & T fighting...Charu getting closer to TA, Tulasi and TAs mom getting closer...Charu and TAs moms cunning acts.....

Along with the TRP ratings our blood pressure is also going to increase now....After the Vel storm got over...ippo Mental matesoda storm started....

I just couldnt digest Charu even standing closer to TA...poor Tulasi how she is going to tolerate Charu's drama now...GOK
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the wonderful update Shubba Akka.

It was a good episode. Finally they showed the mahalakshmi of the rowdy family. She is looking very cute and seems to be a nice character with a good heart, but this girl is too much for that joker with vengeful heart. But slowly i am getting convinced that Aanandh ist he biggest enemy for TA in the future like many of us feel too. I am sure once this rowdy family goes to his family to arrange the marriage, Aanandh's behaviour towards everyone is gonna change, he will consider himself as the king, won't wonder even if AP should salute him once.

The third part was really confusing, i am sure TA is with some plan there, don't think he is really being true to his family members. I was irritated when he looked at that psycho, but his smile slowly turned into a uncomfortable look at her. I guess he did not like the way she was staring at him (disgusting her look and her dialogue in mind voice 🀒), somehow i felt as he was able to read her mind, it was a confusing scene, everything was too quick in the last scene. I don't think that TA is someone who changes overnight like GW made a impression for Thulasi. But again confusing as he said his mother is not his enemy. I felt a little bit sad for Thulasi after seeing the last scene if he really should have forgiven his mother and Lavanya. 

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fast update Shubba Akka! πŸ˜ƒ Loved ur comments.

🀣🀣 OMG, i love Shyamala's family! They are perfect for Anandh! I can't wait for them to go meet Anandh's family. Semma comedy sambantham! πŸ˜†

Second part was complete 🀒 Lav's paasam to her bro seemed fake and as sickening was Charu and GW's vazhiyals to TA. Couldn't digest...but I'm curious as to what Sudha's up to. How does she expect Thuls and TA to believe her when she keeps thitufying TA....seriously, no one will believe and it would be Sudha's own fault.
😑
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Subbha for the nice update!😊

So after Lav marriage incident, TA will surely going to start facing problem from Anand and his in-laws family. Even though these people are just jujjube for TAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG! I could not tolerate Lav and TA talk. That selfish girl did not talk or even ask about Thulsai to TA. Vaamaa Vaa, appu is waiting for you in the wedding hall. It is going to come directly from Nithesh itself.😑😑

Arguments will continue tomorrow btw Sudha and Lav mom and that lady will say that she has forgiven her DIL and son. That is when Sudha will spill the saree matter and ask is that how she has forgiven her DIL, I guess. I really want TA to walk out.

Charu. you are such a ................😑😑😑😑😑😑
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Theiva -  Yes that Charu's smile as though she is going to swallow him was seriously too uncomfortable...i wanted to show my anger ,but spared viewers agony....

It reminded of the sick scene when VEL sat next to Thulz at his house, and this dumb thulasi believed it too......

Dunno why this loose TA is shouting @ Thulz....or what stupid thing this loose thulasi did....aagamotham both are loose  thaan....
😑😑😑
but i m  not sure if he suspected them......he seems to be convinced.....😑😑😑

i dunno if this idiot TA would bring up with the sudha - Thulz meeting at the college just to shut her mouth,....That would be the last thing i want him to do,because that would be a warning to these Soul Mental Mates to be extra cautious and would be careful that they dont show up their true colour.....😑😑😑