BV - Jan 5th 2011 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Jagya and Gauri run from the bullies and hide in a huge pipe. The bullies look around and leave. Gauri pulls Jagya close and looks relieved. Jagya is unsure what to do. Meanwhile Anandi massages Maasa's feet. She goes to her room and stares at Jagya's photo and smiles.

Its morning and Jagya and Gauri are still in the pipe and have dozed off. They wake up and are shocked. Jagya tries to get up and realises their chains are intertwined. He tries to free it and Gauri helps. As they get out, people around see them and are shocked. Jagya and Gauri come back to college and their friends tease them abt spending the night alone together in a pipe.

Jagya and Gauri say nothing happened. Jagya lies that they were sitting 5 ft apart. They are teased by friends abt their closeness.

Sumitra has pain in her knees and Anandi tries to take care of her while Maasa calls her.

In class, Jagya is unable to concentrate. He passes a note to Gauri saying Sorry. He sends another note saying she is probably feeling bad that everybody teased her abt last night. Gauri shakes her head saying no. Jagya sends another note saying if she didn't feel bad, is she feeling nice abt it then? (I think that's what the note said..). Gauri smiles

Precap : Anandi tells some of the mothers that she has come to know that they chew tobacco. The women feel offended and ask her to keep her advise to herself. They drag their daughters away from the school

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the fab update :)

I'm so not liking this Jagya & Gauri track!

πŸ˜†5 feet apart!
1st time koi jhut achha laga mujhe!
but meanwhile anandi ka kaam!🀒
peheli beendni DS aur kitchen main lagi hui hai
aur dusri beendi se sath janab  masti kar rahe hai!
trust me am like🀣.........watching the 1st part!
Yeah, I found today's episode very disjointed. Maybe they were using Anandi scenes as filler scenes. Sumitra's scene was not even needed πŸ˜†
yes....y they show sumitra's scenes!!!!
kamal hai!!
nothing in that!

but 5 feet!
my god!
kya jhut bolta hai!

Originally posted by khusi_*

yes....y they show sumitra's scenes!!!!
kamal hai!!
nothing in that!

but 5 feet!
my god!
kya jhut bolta hai!

i think he's expert in it now! πŸ˜‰
Anandi, Sumitra and Daadisa's scenes were definitely fillers..The whole concentration today was on Jagya - Gauri track and I personally love this track...I cant help but admire their pair πŸ˜Š ..there is this unspoken chemistry which Jagya-Anandi pairing lacks big time...

About precap -  I cant digest how Anandi suddenly became a Samaaj Sevika... She was not allowed to step outside the house without Daadisa's permission and now from starting a school to preaching about ill effects of tobacco she is doing everything without any protest from the Hitler? Yeaaa baat kuch hazam nahin hui...
Originally posted by divmath

Anandi, Sumitra and Daadisa's scenes were definitely fillers..The whole concentration today was on Jagya - Gauri track and I personally love this track...I cant help but admire their pair πŸ˜Š ..there is this unspoken chemistry which Jagya-Anandi pairing lacks big time...
n i feel opposite!! πŸ€”
anywayz....... apna apna POV!
no offense plz!

About precap -  I cant digest how Anandi suddenly became a Samaaj Sevika... She was not allowed to step outside the house without Daadisa's permission and now from starting a school to preaching about ill effects of tobacco she is doing everything without any protest from the Hitler? Yeaaa baat kuch hazam nahin hui...
yeah....... same here! πŸ˜•

When does jagya actually study ?πŸ€” yesterday he was running at riverside with gauri,then danced at disco with gauri ...today in class he is even  flirting with her during lectures ..didnt he miss many classes earlier ?so shouldn't he work harder to catch up ..πŸ˜•
First DadiSa  didn't find out about anandi's school😲 and  tomorrow she is fighting tobacco abuse....Suddenly in this serial anandi is jumping from one task to another....
Everything seems sooo forced-- like they have been given to keep her occupied until the cheating  husband returns home with southen..
Nothing feels integral to the  main  story,no other tracks --now  basant ,bhairav have also gone missing after shyam suguna -this is just  turning into plain boring..πŸ₯±
Yes,

It is unnatural to show Anandi as super-woman after keeping her mum for so many years. Jagya is gone case. With Suguna having quit the show and no other active track, this show has become boring once again. I actually hope they wrap up the show soon..they have no good material anymore