dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
For chaska meter and other such things...

Part 1: It's night and Guddu is playing carom at his adda. Abhi comes to meet him(so early in the show πŸ₯± πŸ˜† ), Guddu goes over to him and says, you came again to rub your truth chalk on my mind's blackboard? πŸ€£  Abhi replies that he isn't a rich guy but he has borrowed money for Guddu, it is hard earned money that he'll repay to the person and now after taking this money Guddu shouldn't trouble Runjhun! (awww, gud boy Abhi😊). Guddu doesn't take the money and says that you can't buy Guddu Shukla n it is the question of my self-respect, Abhi replies and for me, this is the question of Runjhun's respect (πŸ‘).
Guddu isn't impressed and he tells Abhi to keep the money to himself, as this is quite a big amount and it matters to Abhi and that Abhi will ruin trying to repay the amt.(gud boy Guddu πŸ˜‰)
Abhi says that he doesn't mind if it ends this matter. He keeps the money there and leaves. Guddu picks up the money and is left thinking! He remembers whatever Abhi said before going...

Part 2: Runjhun comes out of the house, Guddu calls her, o heroine stop! πŸ˜†
They are standing at the gate of Runjhun's house. Guddu places one hand on the gate, Runjhun lowers her gaze (πŸ˜‰), n Guddu starts talking:

I've been waiting for quite a long for you here, won't u ask why? he goes on, your hero has hurt me quite hard today! He borrowed Rs.35,000 to give to me but he doesn't know that he sold my respect by Rs.2 per kilo (awww) He says, it is wonderful, I own the CD center n sell movies but the master became a hero, that too in front of me. I wanted to throw the money in his face. But even if our relation is of hate, it is between both of us so I have come to the conclusion, tht if I have throw this money on someone's face, then why not on yours?

And with this, he flungs the money in the air! The notes fly all over around them.

Guddu tells her that he doesn't accept money like a beggar and now Runjhun will have to pay for the insult of Guddu! Not a word from Runjhun. Guddu walks off...

Abhi, his mom, Runjhun, Amma and the priest enter a house. Abhi's mom says she entered this house after 18yes and praises Runjhun's luck that Abhi passed his exam...
The priest also says yes, and we won the case and got this house all coz of her good luck and asks Amma for Runjhun's kundali. Amma says she will. Runjhun looks at Abhi and he understands tht she wants to talk in private. They go out of the house by some excuse.

When they get alone, she hands the money back to Abhi and tells him what happened. Amma n Runjhun go. Guddu n frnds playing with paper rockets n teasing passersby. Guddu spots Amma n Runjhun coming on a rickshaw and asks for a rocket to aim correctly! He aims at Runjhun.

Part 3: Guddu throws the rocket at her and it hits her neck. All laugh. Amma curses at him. For the first time, Runjhun looks, half towards Guddu. He is taken aback!(not in a loving manner though πŸ˜† ) Amma takes her in. Guddu thinks aloud that an ostrich closes its eyes thinking no one saw him.. πŸ˜†  His frnd asks him why he kept quiet? Guddu says have patience! u will get an answer tomorrow itself!
Back at the house, the mamis are doing the house work, Amma tells Runjhun to do the Tulsi puja. Amma remembers that the priest had asked for kundali, she hopes to get the false kundali soon. She thinks of a plan to get the true kundali back.
the mamis start their fight over house work πŸ€£ (omg, worth watching!) Mittho teases Kalsanwali why her maid hasn't arrived? πŸ˜† both mamis make fun of her πŸ˜†
Kalsanwali  gets mad and warns them not to say anything further πŸ˜†
Amma is tensed here, wanting to get the kundali out.. she tries to sneak in
Kalsanwali's room, but gets caught Kalsanwali asks Amma why she was going in her room? Amma lies saying she was going to the store room and in the meantime Runjhun goes in that room! She is opening the bag when Kalsanwali  enters and blames her of trying to steal. She starts yelling and calls everyone. She twists Runjhun's hand and asks her what she was trying to steal. 😑 Runjhun says she wasn't stealing but she mistakenly put some of her thing in Kalsanwali 's bag.

Part 4: Kalsanwali says, this means she steals in all our rooms πŸ˜‘ She calls her hubby and blames Runjhun again. Amma tries to interfere, but Kalsanwali keeps shouting. Vishnu tries supporting Kalsanwali. She picks up the green bag, goes out in the courtyard and calls people from all over to show! Runjhun says, I'm sorry it is my mistake
Bantu asks Billo if he should come down there πŸ˜† She says, no u stay there n guard πŸ˜†

Vishnu opens the bag and starts throwing the contents of the bag and atlast reaches the potli. Amma is super tensed and all r wondering what it has. Amma snatches it but Kalsanwali takes it from her and opens it. Amma runs after her, trying to stop her. But Kalsanwali  doesn't stop and gets hold of the kundali Billo takes the kundali and starts reading it, Bantu asks again, shall I come down... she says stay there! πŸ˜†
They read the birth date on the kundali - 24Nov and say this is Runjhun's birth date 😲 
Mittho reads but Amma snatches the kundali cursing them(phew!). Amma shuts them up. Runjhun thinks, if it is my kundali then why did Amma tell me to throw it in the river?

Precap: Kalsanwali reading the kundali with her hubby that Runjhun is a very lucky girl(bhagonwali) Vishnu tells her that they have to use her now to make gold! (i think now they will try n brk her marriage with Abhi and use Guddu in this purpose and this is how guddu will marry her and live in the same house so that her luck favors Vishnu)

Ok, if u r a real fan of this show or Himmanshoo or if u like my updates, then pls visit this link and do the needful:

For chaska meter and other such things...
Edited by dkmystery - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aleena1 thumbnail
Me first πŸ˜† Edited by aleena1 - 13 years ago
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW your like super fast! good show today, its sucks that Runjhun is going to have to suffer in that house now that they will know she's super lucky. but atleast she will have guddu :)
dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HoneySuckle

WOW your like super fast! good show today, its sucks that Runjhun is going to have to suffer in that house now that they will know she's super lucky. but atleast she will have guddu :)

Thanks mate!
could u pls use the link I've posted in the update and comment.. we need mods to clean this forum, it looks ridiculous with all those stickies!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
seriously u are really fast with these updatesπŸ‘πŸΌ β­οΈ thanks alot. darn i wish guddu could be a little nice with the poor girl and she's so quiet and takes everything easily.
dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalini01

seriously u are really fast with these updatesπŸ‘πŸΌ β­οΈ thanks alot. darn i wish guddu could be a little nice with the poor girl and she's so quiet and takes everything easily.

Thanks!
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dkmystery

Thanks mate!
could u pls use the link I've posted in the update and comment.. we need mods to clean this forum, it looks ridiculous with all those stickies!

ok
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thhank You sweets. Tgif. Omg I am so disappointed that the evil witch knws about her kundli
dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: irene_c

Thhank You sweets. Tgif. Omg I am so disappointed that the evil witch knws about her kundli

exactly! and now they will use Runjhun for themselves!
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey divy
Thanxxxxxxxxx aton 4 d update
Tooo baaaad they know bout kundli