Balika Vadhu

BV; WU 7th Jan. '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV; WU 7th Jan. '10

Part 1

Phooli n anandi were enjoying in the market n phooli says that she remembers how the three of them enjoys earlier n anadi got l'il upset but phooli cheers her up n says that jagya will son returns in his holidays n thy'll enjoy like before, anandi sees movie hall n every1 going to watch that anandi says that she'll go to watch it with jagya n phooli laughs n asks her to take DS for this movie[Jai Santoshi maa🤣🤣].
Anandi returns home n was working in kitchen with sumitra n ask her for movie n she was shocked n says DS will not agree n DS in front of all ask DS for this n got scolding n them she brings Tea for every1 n DS praise her n then she ask her again n told that the movie is all abt devi maa n bhairo- basant supports her n DS got agree n ask makhan to bring tickets all were happy.

Part 2

Sumitra was confused in choosing dress for next day😲  n bhaio making fun of her n suddenly gehna n anandi came with same issue n this makes them laugh🤣.
Morning
All were ready to go for movie n DS came n anandi puts kajal to DS as she was looking really beautiful😆 n thy take blessings of devi maa n leaves.

Part 3

Bhairo drops them to cinema hall n ask to pick them after movie n thy join thr hands in front of poster of devi maa n enters the hall n suddenly the poster changes n it was " DABANG"🤣.

Precap: Sum1 pass comment on them n DS in anger stands n scolds them n every1 was horrified🤣

God i cant resist BV today it was hilarious 🤣.
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loved the family moments... bhairon, sumitra, gehna n anandi!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣DS off to watch movie in theatre😲🤣🤣 OMG.. what would she do when she see its Dabbang and not Santhoshi maa. Anandi tho gayi kaam se🤣
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely loved today's episode .⭐️⭐️😆
Very funny all the beendnis excitement at choosing dresses-i was almost hoping daadisa would follow after gehena and anandi with her best dresses😆 ..
hehe😆  Kal kyaa hoga after Dabanng.. dadisa going all dabangg on her beendniis salmaam ishtyle..  😉  "sab beendniyaa confuuje ho jaayenge"..😆  
ab toh santoshi maa hii bachaa sakthi hai inhe😡 dadisaa ke gusse se.....
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The epi was good but why am I not liking even a bit.. 😔

It doesnt go with the track.. where it was suppose to be serious they are putting in some hilarious scenes🤣 
Are the writers imagining they are writing for SGP🤔
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

The epi was good but why am I not liking even a bit.. 😔

It doesnt go with the track.. where it was suppose to be serious they are putting in some hilarious scenes🤣 
Are the writers imagining they are writing for SGP🤔

Yeah kind of SGP because for a change everyone was happy and jovial which almost never happens in BV..
 Usually after a funny episode the CVs  go all serious ............so must be jagauri romance next week and   anandi getting   some clues on hubby's      infidelities... 😳
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think it was a great break from all the crying and mournful faces.
Dadisa was excellent...........she was actually giggling.......I couldn't believe my own eyes..................😲

Even in a track like this there needs be some lighter and happier moments in their lives...........maybe we should just enjoy them since they are so rare.....

Watching all the women laughing for a change was so refreshing and I can understand how a simple thing like the cinema would be as important for them as a wedding, it is something that normally they would never dream of doing ,at least in this household.............

After a long time I enjoyed myself and cannot wait to see what happens when they find out what they are actually going to see. I am not so sure that Dadisa will get too annoyed with Anandi as she herself saw the poster of the film..........but then one can never tell as we will  be back to serial reality.
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆😆 Awesome Episode...Daadisa was sooo adorable today !!!! 🤣 Cant wait to see what happens when they see Dabbang on screen 🤣🤣  and Malaika gyrating to "Munni badnaam hui darling tere liye" 😆😆😆 and Daadisa's reaction !