Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 7th Jan 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Update
------------------------------------

Hotel room
Madhuri is asking Dharmesh for another child .Dharmesh is shocked  to hear her say this but Madhuri tells him that  she is not asking for another child for herself but for Varun as Varun needs a bone marrow transplant and that can only be possible if he has a brother or a sister .
Dharmesh is at a loss for words as he knows that what Madhuri is asking for is justified but  he  cannot stop thinking about Vaisahli as well....
He goes out of the hotel with all this going on in his head ..
He feels that Madhuri , as a mother , has every right to think like this but he doesn't know how to take on even more responsibilities on himself as he is married to Vaishali .

Dharmesh's room
Vasihali is getting all dressed up .She is wearing a lovely mustard colour saree and lots of jewellery and keeps touching her stomach .She is looking like she is in heaven and is getting herself ready to give her husband  the good news .
She is looking at baby pictures and also at her pictures with Dharmesh .She waits for him all night but Dharmesh doesn't come .
Vaishali calls him and tells him that she needs him in the house but Dharmesh makes an excuse that due to too much work load he cannot come home . The truth is that he was too worried and was thinking about Madhuri's demand all night , sitting alone in his car ...

Archana's house ........
Archana is cooking on a small cooker in  her house when her parents come to see her .
Sulochna: I was missing you and Manav so much that I had to come and see you .
Manohar : We could barely pass two days but today we just had to come .I got the address of this place from manav .
Sulochna: All the misunderstanding have been clear , If you wish you can come back to that house again .
Archana: No , we will not come back ..We only came because we had no choice then , that was our majboori and also a mistake .
Sulochna: Why are  you saying this .
Archana: because yo udon't know .From the day he was accused of being a thief , he is a broken man ....He can tolerate anything but this ...She is crying .
Archana : You always used to say that a woman's home is her husband 's home ..Look Aie , Manav has given me this little house , a house that I can call my own because it is my husband's house and I know that one day my Manav will make  me my whole world in this house .....
Sulochna, with tears in her eyes : If  this is what you wish then it is fine by us .But if you even need then do come to see your prents there and even if you don't need it then come anyway ..
She gives her daughter a loving hug .Manohar also starts crying .
Both Archana's parents look happy and relaxed after seeing their daughter in her own house .

Karanjkar house
Vinod , Sulochna and Manohar are having lunch and Manjusha is serving ...
Sulochna: So many tried to snatch Archu's happiness away from her , but today she is happy and I am so happy for her .
Manohar : That is what we  always wanted , to see her happy .Look after all the hardships , Manav has made a home for  himself and soon yo u will see that he will prove how able he is to the rest of the world .( Vinod is listening to this looking downright ashamed of himself )
Sulochan : Yes , It was so lovely to see all that today .
Vinod : Aie , you went to see Archu today ?How is she ?
Sulochna: She is very happy , she is in her own house and there is a different kind of happy look on her face today .If possible , you should also go and see her .
Vinod : I can't , she is very angry with me ...she will not talk to me .I blamed her innocent husband of something  so wrong , I know she hates me now ( he is looking down and is almost crying ) .
Sulochna: You should go and apologise to both of them and I am sure they will forgive you  . To hate is not their nature . Those two are just hungry for love , they just want apnapan ...But how do you  explain this to some people around here .Both Manohar and Sulochna give Manju a very angry look.
Vinod : Aie , did you ask them to come back .
Manju looks worried .
Manohar : We did , but she refused .They are happy in their own world .If you want to go and see them then you will have to go to their world because ( again giving angry looks to Manju πŸ˜†  ) it is no more possible for them to come here .

Archana's house ..........
Archu is cooking  when Manav comes home .He got some dinner from  outside and is told off  by his wife for bringing outside food .She tells him that she cooked very nice food and he has given her a lovely garhasti so why bring food from outside.
Manav looks happy as his wife  and him sit down to eat .
Archana: Today Aie baba came .
Manav : I knew that when Baba took the address of our place .How are they?
Archana:They are good , they are missing us and were asking us to come back .
Manav : What did you say?
Archana: What is there to say ? I said No .
Manav : Archana, if you wish you can go and stay there for a few days .
Archana: Why are yo usaying this ? You have given me my own house ,why would I go and stay in some other house now ?
She looks irritated .: You don't know your Archana  , do you ?
Manav : I know my Archana very well , and I also know that she forgives quickly and if her Manav makes a mistake then she will forgive him , won't she ? .... I am sorry .. he holds his ear ...
Archana starts smiling at his gesture : No need for all this , she puts his hand down .
Manav : So yo u  forgive me ?
Archana: Manav ... (her face starts  glowing and she is smiling and so is Manav .)....😍

Satish's room:
Satish comes home  from work and he sees a worried looking Varsha ..
He wants to know what is wrong as he can help her out of any problems ...
Varsha tells him that she is thinking about giving up her join as the house work and looking after her father in law is all very hectic and working  alongside makes it even more difficult .
She tells him that her other always says that a house wife's job is a 24 / 7 job and perhaps that is what she should be doing
Satish is not happy to hear that .He tells her that  she should not give up her job because her thought process is such that she likes  being  a working girl .He tells her that whatever the house responsibilities ,he is willing to share them with her and she has worked hard to make a place for herself in her comapny so why give it all up just like that .
Varsha is happy  to hear that and she thanks God for giving her a sensible husband like Satish .Satish  is also happy to see her smiling face ......
Varsha : Is there a lot of work load in  the factory these days ? Vaishu was telling me that Dharmesh was working there all night and did not even go back home
Satish says to himself ..". Now what is this , Dharmesh was not in the factory , he didn't even come today ..There is something  going on .I have to find out about this ."

Vaishali's room :
 Dharmesh comes back . He goes in to change and Vaishali gets him something  to eat ..
Vaishali :It was a special day yesterday and that is why  I was so anxious to see you .
Dharmesh : Wha twas so special .
Vaishali : I am pregnant , yo uare going to be a dad ...She hugs her husband and is looking  so happy and smiling .Where as Dharmesh is looking like he is going crazy  now as he is worried like  anything but is also trying to smile .There are only two voices going round and round his head and they are .

Madhuri: I want you  to give me a baby .Do it for Varun ...
Vaishali : I am pregnant , yo u  are going to be a dad ....😲😲😲

Precap : Vaishali is calling Madhuri ( thinking of her as one of their staff members ) and inviting her as they are throwing a party for al lthe workers in their home ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much 4 d update.....

gud satish iz suspisious abt dharmu....now he will talk 2 manav & manav will tell him the truth & then dey will bring out the truth in front of the world...wohoooooooooo......party tyme....

i love satish😍
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Di... Really liked the ArMan's Scene. So Cute and more than that I felt it was real... So simple and ArMan looked so cute together..
Good Satish got to know abt Dharmesh..
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! Thank God Satish is back :)
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks tanya... now the fireworks begin maybe......maybe dharmesh will just admit it and tell V everything........ya' think??

..hope satish finds out quickly...

i'm still waiting for the K's to clear manav's name re: the theft.... to everyone involved...vinod should take that on as his act of contrition if he is sincere..........humph.     at this point only the K's know...altho Ajit knows...why is he silent?  he was mad they were throwing manju out that day...is he reverting back to the bad guy???   i hope not !!!!!!!!!
Tulsey thumbnail
Thanks Tanya.
Dharmesh should elope alone.............
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
Thank u,...hope satish finds the truth about dharmesh very soon!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the update. cant wait for vaishu to know about maduri and varun but i have a feeling she will not hate maduri and her (vaishu's) baby will be the one to help varun with his bone marrow transplant.

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini01

thanks for the update. cant wait for vaishu to know about maduri and varun but i have a feeling she will not hate maduri and her (vaishu's) baby will be the one to help varun with his bone marrow transplant.

ya i think u r right..i've been thinking along the same lines........
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u so much for the update πŸ˜Š