Thendral Friday 7th Jan. Spare yourself the agony

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you Theiva for the wonderful update plus your side comments,......colour choice of your side comments shows ur irritation...πŸ˜›.....and dont worry and so are we.....Full Credits to TA, GW, and Charu....

TA...good show....keep it up man,...way to go.......which way....grave yard....map designed by Charu and acknowleged by TA amma........nallathoru kudumbam..........😑😑😑......in TA's family no has brains.....one is selfish, one is money minded, one is edupar kai pillai(Puvi), one is fighter cock(Sudha), TA(filtered idiot blvs everyone), new member Thulasi(loose), please spare pooja.....😑😑😑

OMG.....this Charu and TA amma's eye contacts and double meaning dialogues.....i was like.......i was looking them like as though they were having extra terrestrial characters.....totally low minded ppl...😑😑😑

And as that was not enough.....he comes and praises Charu to Thulasi....she s definetely going to jump up and down...and he s going to jump up and down.....please spare us from this SMM for heavens sake.......😑😑😑

Mohan and Padma not necessary to tel abt them.....nice mother....nice son...why MM what ever u are goign to say they are not going to bother....why waste energy......
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago

Thanks Theiva for very nice update for an irritating episode! I liked your comments.

OMG! TA, enna aachu unaku? This Psyco Charu acheived whatever she loves by making you guilty. Why your brain is not working when your mom tells that you voorsuthufy with Charu before wedding??? Is the same TA, who now after coming from his home, talking about Charu puranam.😑😑

Looks like Thulasi got the point about Charu. As Ruby said yesterday, they are going to show Thulasi as a very pavam character until the N/L wedding. What a tension this weekend??

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Thank you Theiva Akka for the update!

What a irritating episode.....So TA is going to get angry when Thulasi try to warn him about Charu...πŸ˜•...looks like he believe that psycho that much....but imagine when he get to know the plans that they both making...they are done...cause he trust them so much....Lav's mom is the one who is going to affect much as a result of her acting...even if she change....none is going to believe her...especially TA wont..while Thulasi might believe her again too....till that tortures to viewers......god save us...

i have a feeling Dr.Gokul & TA are going to meet when he goto remove his neck bandage.......These 2 psychos are trying to use his guilty feeling to emo blackmail/separate him from Thulasi indirectly... .after seeing today's episode...i think TA will find out that his  mom is acting to insult thulasi @ wedding hall but he will be fail to notice Charu is also behind her...unless periappa talk to TA and say everything from Gokul/Charu convo...then TA go meet the doctor...she told all grooms rejected her because of suspicious....while only 1 went to see her which is Gokul....

In Vel's plans Thulasi was shown dumb...in Charu/her mil plans TA was shown dumb...i am not blaming him...as Theiva akka said yesterday that's his character....from his point of view he is thinking that Charu is seeing him as a good friend..so  he is giving respect to the friendship.....when he start to realize her attitude behind the name on thick friendship
....he wont give/show a single % of respect....same thing with his mom...from the beginning the director clearly showed that TA's character treat his friends as his own family...

I am starting to think its going to be Thulasi who is going to save TA from Charu..and show her trust towards TA....I am sure psycho and her mental MIL will/going to  plan something stupid just like Vel...cause these 2 are that low...and this lady is not even acting as a mother to 3 kids...money is that important to her than her own kids happiness?....sick lady...
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Thank u Theiva dear for the super quick update...πŸ‘

Iam able to see more 😑😑 angry smileys in todays episode than yesterday...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Naatula ippadi thaan niraya peru kutra vunarve illama senja thappa correctunu ninachi vazhraanga, so adhanaal dhaan director Tamil-ai ippadi kaatraarunu ninachikonga!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Today's episode was very boring....πŸ₯±

Tamil has started to believe Charu and his evil mother GW....😑 This will create a rift between T&T now.... Please save this cute couple....😭

Coming to tat idiot Padma.... 😑 You are son is going in a wrong way which you are not understanding and scolding your husband who is trying to save your son.....
Wait you will suffer for this.... 😑😑
At that time, only your husband will save you and your son...😑

Last part was very boring even though T&T were on the scene....πŸ₯±

Now Tamil has started to praise Charu the mental.... 😑

At that time Thulasi will tell that she is doubting Charu as told by Sudha who came to college  which will make Tamil angry and will scold her.God only should save T&T now....😭
So these two sweet couple are going to fight because of charu's topic in conversation..😑
So weekend tension starts for the viewers!!!!😑

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Thanks a lot Theiva for a beautiful update...your comments spoke our mind...

So Charu and TAs MOM are 100% successfull with their plans so far....

The same way Tulasi fell prey to Vels Plans....now TA is falling prey to Charus plans.....

The way TAs mom put her hands on Charus shoulder after TA left, looked sooooooooooooo yuck 😑.....rendu perum exceeded all villains I have seen so far in any movie....

The way TA is melting for Charu is so horrible to watch....but I am sure...TA is going to meet the doctor maapillai soon and the doctor is going to tear Charus mask...only then our hero will know that evils mind....😈....

Just waiting for that one episode...where TA will know that Charu is not innocent and she is a real 🀬....and once he knows that, the way he will look at Charu will be a treat to watch.....

First scene next week will be T & Ts fight...😭....Poor Tulasi...your 😭 episodes started again...
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!πŸ‘πŸ‘...OMG your side comments are killing me!!...Superb..I can see how much ur irritated-nu!!

TA.........😑
I cant believe it that TA spoke something like that!!...Appo Thulasi-kittha pesinathu ellam maranthu pochaaa😳....Noo comments!!

MM..Let Mohan be like this...He will get punishment for his stupidity!!

Noooo...Charu is not nice TA...How can u believe them??...Chaaa!!
Aiyoo Thulasi face is sad...I think he is not going to accept was Thuls is gonna tell!!...😳
Hope the fight is not something big..Fight vanthalum they wont seperate but still.....!!

Overall today episode was a bull****!!😑
thanks theiva for the fast update
TA had become so dumb and when lava's marriage happens only he will understand his mom and that evil charu.... i cant tolerate this charu when she told those dialouge " she will marry whom she loves"πŸ€ͺ that will never ever happen charu mind it... the smile she gave at end of the scene with her sothai was disgusting disgusting

TA happily coming to Thulasi and talking abt charu 😑 and now we all know for this psyco charu TA will shout at thualsi😑 
in this one good thing happen is atleast thulasi must have understood abt charu thanks for suda deepa and pati

though MM had changed he is getting back what he had done to thulasi and time will come then surely this padma and her darling son will get triple the amount of pain than MM.

lavanya's love for her brother is fading and the dialoug she deliver doesnt show her love for her brother for name sake told those words
Edited by Rishi87 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Noxeous

I am starting to think its going to be Thulasi who is going to save TA from Charu..and show her trust towards TA....I am sure psycho and her mental MIL will/going to  plan something stupid just like Vel...cause these 2 are that low...& this lady is not even acting as a mother to 3 kids...money is that important to her than her own kids happiness?....sick lady...

You are right Noxeous....dont know to which lowest level these mental mates are going to go...
hope they dont take pictures with Charu and TA like the way VEL did and start black mailing TA..
or Make TA believe he did something to Charu and he should marry her....like all other serials....
I Hope Thendral will be different and wont have such silly stupid situations..πŸ˜•
Originally posted by lakshyam

You are right Noxeous....dont know to which lowest level these mental mates are going to go...
hope they dont take pictures with Charu and TA like the way VEL did and start black mailing TA..
or Make TA believe he did something to Charu and he should marry her....like all other serials....
I Hope Thendral will be different and wont have such silly stupid situations..πŸ˜•
Seirously if anything like that happens.......i dont know.....🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬
But this wont come as it would be repeated again.....

Like theiva said yday...charu's plans might even prolong even after wedding.......
even iof GW is caught....Charu willl be spared.....😑😑😑😑