Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you so much everyone🤗

@Gabriella: 😆 There are afew aunties who have been asking me that since they found out we were engaged...they didn't even wait till we were married😆😆😆
Arielle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww Baby Boo! You make me proud as well😊. I still remember the day you got offered that job at A&F...who knew getting offered a job meant meeting your soulmate?😆 Everytime I see you and Dino the Dinosaur😆 together I feel happy for you guys and I also feel  a lil' jealous because my bobo boyfriend's working 90% of the time (dumb doctors...k I guess they're not dumb😆). Dino's crazy and so are you...oh God I feel bad for your kid(s) in the future🤣. Jelly, you mean the universe to me, you've been my friend since the day you were born (can't be since the day I was born since I was born a born earlier...duh!😆). I don't know what life without you would be like and I never want to know. Physically we're separated at times but emotionally we're not (cheesy much?😆) because we're Peanut Butter and Jelly😃😃😃. I hope one day Jahan and I get to that stage where you and Dino are right now. I know you'll be right by my side😃 K I'm about to cry, which I can't since I'm at a resto...oh anyways I'm done because my dessert is here😃😃
.Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aww Ava . At times we laugh, cry, argue but most imporantly we love eachother. I always wanted a little sister but since you were born I stopped wanting a little sister. Because you're my baby sissy😊. Out of all my cousins, you're the best and you'll always be the best. You, Lia (and Prem) are my best friends. You treat my babies like they're your own babies and that means alot. You're there for me when I need and when I think I don't need you (but you know I actually do). I'm so happy for you and Dino. I'm also happy about you guys now being my neighbors😃. I'm sure Suhaan's proudly telling his friends in heaven all about you two and how much he loves you guys.

.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Peanut Butter+Lunzie: Awwie you two make me so senti😒, I loveee you two Belles

-Mikayla- thumbnail

Sorry, I'm a little late but congratulations Ava!

I wish you and Dino all the best for the future!😊
Madiha. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey Ava , i went off IF for a while, dint know i missed so much... may you  have amazing years ahead of u
the wedding seems like it was so much fun n beautiful  ; )
sorry to hear about suhaan... may god bless his soul...

if ya dnt mind askin, hw did he pass away
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations Ava! Haven't been on IF for ages but it was nice to see that when i came back on :)
Enjoyed reading the whole journal and wishing you a very happy married life :)