Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks Sweetu and Jiya๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lol Jiya I actually have the next few parts already typed...all I need to do is copy paste it here๐Ÿ˜†.
Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww this is soo sweet!
I love the way your fiance proposed! Such proposals are so much better than the filmy ones! 
And its beautiful that you two have been together since you were 17!!
I hope both of you have a wonderful life ahead!! =D
Edited by ..Sakshi.. - 13 years ago
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is a really cute and such a creative idea! Aw @ the way you both got to know each other and finally ended up together :P Double aw at they way he proposed you :)) totally unexpected! Can't wait till you update and are you going to have an Indian wedding as well?
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Ava:
Whoopieeee!! ๐Ÿ˜† do copy and paste asap please and thank you. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
.ava thumbnail

Thanks Saakshi๐Ÿ˜› The fact that we've been together since I was 17 is cute now but wasn't  then. Some people still had...rude things to say because I was still considered a minor and he was an adult (which btw mentally it was the other way around๐Ÿ˜†). So until I turned 18 our relationship was very..."Hush Hush"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@Pianofied (Sorry I don't know you're name๐Ÿ˜†): Thank you and yup I'm going to have an Indian wedding too,just haven't started planning things for that yet๐Ÿ˜Š

~*~December 19th, 2010: I found my gown!~*~

Being Catholic, Hindu and Muslim meant either choosing one way to have the wedding or having 3,one for each religion. I chose 3 because I didn't want to leave any out (and everyone in my family either had 2 or 3).

The first thing I started looking for was my gown for my Catholic wedding. It was going to be the first wedding. And alot of people told me it will be better to look for the gown first for gazillion reasons. So there I decided that gown hunting will be first, I was so excited! We went wedding gown hunting for 2 days. After trying on dresses from different designers, different styles, getting dirty and annoyed looks from my consultant, drinking MANY glasses of champagne๐Ÿ˜†...after 30 dresses I finally found the one๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ!

I love it, my mom loves it, my bridesmaids (&flower girl๐Ÿ˜†) love it and I know Dino will love it too!

Apparently I'm going to have to check on it alteast once every month until the big day๐Ÿ˜•. They said that way it's going to be fully ready for the wedding without problems I'm going to have to go every month in case I gain or lose wieght or I want to have something changed. At the moment the only thing being changed is the measurements (it's way too big atm๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

My wedding gown is:

• Strapless
  • Tulle & Lace
  • A-line gown
  • Finely ruched Empire bust line trimmed with hand-beading
  • Directionally ruched bodice with asymmetrically dropped waistline
  • Softly dipped back with covered buttons
  • Beaded metallic lace appliqu skirt accented with Swarovski crystals
  • Scalloped hemline
  • Chapel length train

I also bought my veil, which is tulle,thin Swarovski crystal border and stops mid back

Edited by avantika_greco - 13 years ago
viva_amez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The dress is simply stunning... i love it...and im sure u'll look as stunning as ever....
Ur story is soo cute and his proposal even cuter...
Cant wait for the next part...this is exciting lol
Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww I understand. People can be weird loll
LOL idk why but most of the times girls are the ones being mature.
AND You got yourself a lovely gown there! Soo pretty and elegant! I'm sure you're gonna look really beautiful on your wedding!!  =)
omg wedding preparations sound so much fun but equally exhausting too! last year my sister got married in both Hindu as well as Catholic ways and your wedding kinda reminds me of that =D
Edited by ..Sakshi.. - 13 years ago
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! I love how he proposed to you!
Who said the best proposals are the filmy ones? His was perfect :D

AND YOUR DRESS :O
Its so freakin gorgeous! Oh my gosh...im totally in love with it <3
I love love love the bodice and the embroidery...basically all of it!
You are gonna look really gorgeous on your big day! :)

Edited by Jess. - 13 years ago
.ava thumbnail

~*~January 5th, 2011: Weddings Bought!~*~

Dino and I went wedding band shopping with our best friends.We already knew which bands we were going to pick so we weren't at the store all day. Just an hour or 2!

Dino already picked out the matching wedding band when he bought the engagement ring. He said he didn't want to buy it right away just incase I said no๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Instead he asked the jeweller to put it aside.

Since the day he proposed I started looking at wedding bands online so I already knew which one I was going to get him๐Ÿ˜Š.

My engagement ring is; 18k white gold, 4 carat princess cut diamond surrounded by  114 round cut pave set diamonds (0.89 carat).

The matching wedding band is also 18K white gold with 23 round cut diamonds (0.23 carat). Like the engagement ring, he also got the wedding band engraved but he won't let me see what it says until the wedding๐Ÿค”

The wedding band I bought for him is 18k white gold. With 11 round cut diamonds (2 carat). ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by avantika_greco - 13 years ago
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ava im super fast when you update im there to read ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ
Oh wow, the wedding rings look so pretttyy!!!!
Oh do tell us what dino engraved after your wedding!!
And the 'Wedding dress' is so stunning, your going to look drop dead gorj!!  

Jiyaa :) x
Edited by .Jiya. - 13 years ago