~ Congratulations Shweta ~ U came,U saw,U conquer!

Posted: 13 years ago
Take a BOW lady !

The way you have portrayed urself inside the house.. YOU are one TRUE deserving winner👏Starting from Avoiding Fights, to maintain your cool, maintaining your dignity THROUGHOUT.. And being polite and decent to everyone.. And not instigating or creating unnecessary drama.. And entertaining us days after days.. And the list goes ON and ON and ON.. 👏

But MOSTLY for, the tremendous pressure that was created SPECIALLY for you.. By bringing an INSULT to HUMANITY urf Dolly Bindra UGLY character woman.. And the way you handled her throughout.. They TRULY tested your patience.. Misused your popularity and provoked you to NO end.. You were under MOST mental pressure inside..

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you Shweta.. You truly deserve to win !

Party for ALL who wanted Shweta to win ! And thank you everyone including ME 😳 who voted for her, prayed for her, or even thought of Shweta as deserving one even for 1 moment😃 And also special thanks to everyone who didnt want Shweta to win.. Never mind

Positivity ROCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD😳 And we WONNNNN😳

Thanks Zee😃
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
YAY....hearty congratulation to Shweta Tiwari and all her fanz including me😳👏👏

You made it Shweta, and we are truly proud of you😃
👏Shweta Tiwari, what can I say about this lady as her name says it all. She is the woman ⭐️ beauty with brain, very talented, hard working, dedicated, well behaved, and dignified woman 👍🏼. The way she conducted herself in the show has been an exemplary and remarkable👍🏼 I salute you for your awful tolerance and cool attitude!!! You were tested awfully through out the show yet you never gave up nor cry out like a helpless victim. I salute you for your braveness and silent warrior nature!! You are a rock star ⭐️👍🏼 You have proved that we don't have to fight back like a dog in order to win a victory. You are truly an amazing human being besides being one of the best single mothers ever👏.

In short, you made it only and only because of your own hard work, patience, dignity, and tolerance, and many more!!!👏👏

You set the record by winning the title and made us proud 😃

Way to go ..........

Once again, congrats to all Shweta's fans who supported her throughout the show despite getting so much negativity and what not around here!! Together we did it guys🤗
Edited by romiosugar - 13 years ago
kyaa yaar.... show ke start se sab bol rahe thai... it is scripted... it is preplanned.... tau ab bhee tau wohi hai naa....
it was all already decided... so kya conquer shonquer
congratssssssss to all ST fans including me,Indian janta n spcly spcly GOD 🥳
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..  

Shweta won..🥳🥳🥳

Dunno how to show my happiness..!!!😛😆

Too too too much happy today..!!!🤪 🤪 🤪

Finally positivity win..👍🏼😆
aahuun aaauhuun ...................dil khush kar chadiya!!!!!!!!! Shweta deserved to win..she played the game with dignity.n never offended anyone.........luv ST!!!!!!!
Shweta was first in the house and last out. So happy ST won! I'm in the middle of watching it on YT now.
Congrats to everyone who loved Swetha and supported her...............

WOOOOOHOOOOO YAY SHWETA!!!!!! 🥳

CONGRATS TO SHWETA AND TO ALL OF SHWETA'S FANS AND SUPPORTERS!!!! 👍🏼

IM SOOOOO HAPPY!!!! 😃