~ Congratulations Shweta ~ U came,U saw,U conquer! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Congratulations to all ST fans and supporters👏 Looks like she has won,eh? I was not her fan before BBcoz I didnt watch KZK and her other shows,but after watching her in BB, I definitely have become a fan of this woman. Her conduct throughout the show deserves to be applauded, no doubt about that. She was diplomatic when she had to be, she was ''on yo face'' when she had to be, she avoided ugly fights and arguements as much as she could, which is something considering she had to live with a certain ''dolly- sachai ki pujari'' who picks up fight at the drop of a hat..but she gave it back when pushed beyond a limit.All in all she played her cards really well and deserved to win. What more, most of the celebrities in teleworld and bolliwood, evicted contestants including Sammy😳 ..thought she deserved to win..!
Congratulations Shweta and congratulations to all her fans including me😛🥳🥳
congratulations shweta for the win!!!
congratulations Shweta....truly deserved to win .......You were the most decent, most sensible person in the show throughout and made all Womankind proud of you....Kudos to you......
Shweta won,shweta won,shweta won,shweta won,shweta won,shweta won,shweta won,shweta won,shweta won,shweta won,shweta won,shweta won,shweta won,shweta won,shweta won

Oh god think i have gone carzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Woww i'm so happy shweta won party 🥳 congratulation to all the BB viewers and especially all the ST FANS(including me) 😆
Congratulations to Shweta.

Though I'm not a great fan of her but Ya, I'm happy she won because my friends wanted her to win..🤗
🥳 🥳  Congrats to Shweta  🥳 🥳

First female and deserving winner...I'm so happy for her  and also for myself, cuz I can finally have my biatch back 😈