GOTW: The Movie Game

Posted: 13 years ago
HI EVERYBODY!!

Hope you are all well! Ok so those of you that don't know me i am Hershi. 😃 And I'm here to bring you the Game Of The Week! This is my first time doing this so please be supportive and play it LOL! 😆😆😆😆

Alright so the game is called THE MOVIE GAME. It is very simple to play and very fun if you know your movies!

So i will start you off with a movie and then the next person has to name a movie that starts off with the last letter of the movie I gave and the next person names a movie that starts with the last letter of the person before them. Makes sense? You can use any movies from Bollywood or Hollywood. Okie let me give u an example.

So i Start the game with the movie name and our very own Jot will be person number 2 so this is how it will go

Me: Twilight
Jot: Titanic
Me: Charley And The Chocolate Factory
And so on... hope u guys have fun!! ENJOY!!! and good LUCKK! 👍🏼

ok so let me start you off with....... TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE

PS. NO REPEATING ALLOWED.

originally from: sasural genda phool forumhttps://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1392640 
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 13 years ago
Dr.DoLittle

Next: E

-Jot.
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 13 years ago
OMGGG LOVEEE <333
thats my favorite movieeee everrrr!!! 

Remember Me
a walk to remember and remember me love these movies. Only love stories that made me cry.

Eagle eye.

I see you two are playing the game without me?=O Now you BOTH are big fat meanies. =) Me the innocent one. *coughs*

Exorcist. 

LEO <33

Clash of the titans.