Sushant-Ankita VM-new Pg.8:Pehla Nasha-Proposal

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys,

Made a small VM on Sushant-Ankita so thought of sharing it here :-)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOB6z9cpkME[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOB6z9cpkME
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
Well Well Well Look whose here to eat your head Anu πŸ˜›
Whenever you'll come and post on this forum you'll find me the first one to haunt around you πŸ˜ˆ
Ok now enough of my blabbering I keep blabbing and always forget to tell how your work is πŸ˜†
The VM was awesome Anu i loved it ⭐️ You selected some of the cutest moments of them 😍
Fabulous work with it Anu πŸ‘  the song was nice too very soothing 😳 thought of sharing eh? nice thought It would be nicer if you have these thoughts more often πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
Anu made post in PR forum other than in gallery. 😲

Aww that was such a cute VM with loads of cute moments of them!! I loved the song you have used and also that you have added  ZRA performance of them truly it was dreamy performance by them na.😍

From now on we hope that you get more thoughts of sharing more VM's on them with us. πŸ˜›

lol Anu,I love your YT username "2dwitiya" it is reminding me names Bitto thought in BBB for his company.πŸ˜†

Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
Originally posted by soul_angel

Well Well Well Look whose here to eat your head Anu πŸ˜›
Whenever you'll come and post on this forum you'll find me the first one to haunt around you πŸ˜ˆ
Ok now enough of my blabbering I keep blabbing and always forget to tell how your work is πŸ˜†
The VM was awesome Anu i loved it ⭐️ You selected some of the cutest moments of them 😍
Fabulous work with it Anu πŸ‘  the song was nice too very soothing 😳 thought of sharing eh? nice thought It would be nicer if you have these thoughts more often πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Aww thank you so much, Jia!😳 I've had this song in my head for a while....somehow I thought it's sweetness really suited Sushant-Ankita and all their adorable moments😍

LOL I don't have these thoughts too often actually....haha....I stick to watching all the VMs you make on them :P....but it's just this song that made me make the effort to make this oneπŸ˜†
Originally posted by nishr

Anu,made post in PR forum other than in gallery. 😲

Aww that was such a cute VM with loads of cute moments of them!! I loved the song you have used and also that you have added  ZRA performance of them truly it was dreamy performance by them na.😍

From now on we hope that you get more thoughts of sharing more VM's on them with us. πŸ˜›

lol Anu,I love your YT username "2dwitiya" it is reminding me names Bitto thought in BBB for his company.πŸ˜†

LOLLL you guyssss....yes I decided to venture out of the gallery for a changeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†.....actually I should thank you for all the vids you uploaded, Nish.....my one stop source for all things SushitaπŸ˜†.....yessss that ZRA performance was magical....I just love it like anything....Ankita looks soooooo gorgeous....like a princess....and I love the simple elegance of that performance...that fairytale like quality.

haha you caught me....that username is very much Bittoo inspired onlyπŸ˜†.....I was toh just going for dwitiya but stupid YT wasn't allowing it...so had to add the 2πŸ˜†.....decided to upload this on a seperate account kyunki when it comes to Sushita/ArMan, Zee tv waalon ka koi bharosa nahin kab vids/account delete kar dein....as you well knowπŸ˜†
that was really nice VM...πŸ‘πŸΌ gr8 jobπŸ‘
luved the song n scenes u selected....
that was really cute...😍
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL I don't have these thoughts too often actually....haha....I stick to watching all the VMs you make on them :P....but it's just this song that made me make the effort to make this oneπŸ˜†
Anu darling let me tell you something as you are new here when posting is concerned, this forum is like a big land of Morass once you step in it you are stuck forever 😈 when I made my first VM I had no intentions of whatsoever making an another one but look at me now if I dont make a vm once in a while I get blackmailed  infact one blackmailer is right here in your thread 😳
So you have stepped in the swamp.. now it is no longer your wish to leave yahan log ate tu apni marzi se hai per jate hamari marzi se hai muhahha 😈
Trust me now your gonna have these thoughts more often πŸ˜‰ ok I'll stop now dont want to scare you away 🀣 and I dont want to get beaten up either people here are veryyyy sweet 😳 your gonna love being here 😈 πŸ€£
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

LOLLL you guyssss....yes I decided to venture out of the gallery for a changeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†.....actually I should thank you for all the vids you uploaded, Nish.....my one stop source for all things SushitaπŸ˜†.....yessss that ZRA performance was magical....I just love it like anything....Ankita looks soooooo gorgeous....like a princess....and I love the simple elegance of that performance...that fairytale like quality.

haha you caught me....that username is very much Bittoo inspired onlyπŸ˜†.....I was toh just going for dwitiya but stupid YT wasn't allowing it...so had to add the 2πŸ˜†.....decided to upload this on a seperate account kyunki when it comes to Sushita/ArMan, Zee tv waalon ka koi bharosa nahin kab vids/account delete kar dein....as you well knowπŸ˜†

We love this change in you!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Chalo me updating Sushita links helped me only as I got see you making VM on them!

Yes,I totally agree Ankita indeed looked like a princess and I loved her smile in last bit of performance most that is when she glares at him in end here -->
Anu,you always capture perfect moment!! 😍

Bittto and the names he thought was hilarious!! πŸ˜†

Good you created another account you can never create those zee people they even claim Sushita offscreen interview also as them. πŸ˜†

Edited:as avi  links weren't working properly.
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
I loved it Anu!  Really a very nice VM, great work.

And I'm with Jia and Nisha here, you really should have these thoughts more often.  πŸ˜†
Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 years ago
@nureat01
 i loved the Sushita VM.πŸ‘ it had most of my Sushita favorite scenes especially the recent one( the cute hug in JDJ)😍 😍😍 i was just waiting for someone to make Sushita VM's on the recent off-screen masti and bang u made it so thank uπŸ€—
I just loved it. keep making more Sushita VM's.😊