~Phulwa Helpdesk~ - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rani-lucki

hi there, i hav read the summary but still a bit confuse on the story line
hav just started watching and are tryig to catch up :-)

where is the husband of the evil green eyed bade bahu and who is her husband?
why did abhay used to call bade thakur "thakurji" and not baba before?
why didn't he know that thakurain was his step mum-----thakur introduced abhay to her as his bade ma?
was abhay not raise  in the thakur family?
thank u
Oh boy! You have missed out on alot. 
Ok lets see, 

1. The husband of that evil lady was Chote Thakur who Phulwa killed as he was trying to kill her. So he is dead. Now you would ask then why she dresses up like that? Well the reason is that she took a kind of promise to herlself that until she punishes Phulwa for what she did she is not going to dress like a widow. 

2. Because earlier it was not revealed that Abhay is the son of Thakur. It was later revealed to audience later that Abhay is the illegitimate son of Thakur. 

3. He knows she is his step mum. His real mother has died. 

4. No. Because he is the illegitimate son of Thakur and Thakur had no idea about it before. 
Hi. Can anyone tell me what is this devpur matter. jise dekho thakur devpur ki dhamki deta hai, aur sab chup ho jate hain. Someone plz tell
Originally posted by lallulal2010

Hi. Can anyone tell me what is this devpur matter. jise dekho thakur devpur ki dhamki deta hai, aur sab chup ho jate hain. Someone plz tell

Nobody knows about it. Its a new track which is still a mystery for the viewers. We will get to know about it in the upcoming epis. 
Hey all, I've only recently started watching the show (following the post-leap episodes on youtube and the recent ones in parallel lol), could someone explain the following:

1. How exactly is Bhawani related to Phulwa? I thought Phulwa only had one surviving brother which is Babu?

2. How did Bhawani know Gayatri (cause he brought Phulwa and Babu to the kabeela right? Did he used to live in the kabeela himself in the pre-leap episodes?)

3. I'm curious were the Thakur's mother and wife ever shown before the leap or were they only introduced once the leap happened?

4. Who is this Arjun that some posts have mentioned in the past back when you all were speculating that Shatru was Arjun. Was he an actual character in the pre-leap episodes?

5. Did Shankar's entire family die as well? Or just Shankar?

Thanks!
Edited by parul2999 - 12 years ago
please help with a outline sketch of Abhay. is relation with Phulwa the dacait. I missed that part. Why did he act like a thief? Did they fall in love that time?? Thanks
i actually want to watch the scene where abhay and phulwa are in the rain and phulwa gets hurt and abhay picks her up. i really want to watch that scene if any one kind enough to give the link.
Originally posted by Seeta

please help with a outline sketch of Abhay. is relation with Phulwa the dacait. I missed that part. Why did he act like a thief? Did they fall in love that time?? Thanks
Abhay is a police officer and it was his mission to arrest Phulwa for which he disguised as a thief to get entry into Phulwas gang. He only pretended to like her and made Phulwa fall in love with him. I dont think he fell in love with her at that point. But yes Phulwa did fall in love.  
Later it was revealed that Abhay is the illegitimate son of Thakur and he wanted arrest to Phulwa more because he wanted to take revenge from her. 

Originally posted by premheer1

i actually want to watch the scene where abhay and phulwa are in the rain and phulwa gets hurt and abhay picks her up. i really want to watch that scene if any one kind enough to give the link.

I dont have the link but the epi aired on 28th Dec 2011. You can search with that. :) 

Originally posted by premheer1

I dont have the link but the epi aired on 28th Dec 2011. You can search with that. :) 
[/QUOTE]

thank u so much
Edited by premheer1 - 12 years ago
Hi, i was actually wondering if everything we're watching is a flashback of her life's story because the first episodes beginning kind of confused me :S
Now Phulwa is married to Abhay and is also no longer a dacoit. Howver, in the first epiosde the lady that is shown has the same flower marking as Phulwa on her hand, yet she;s dressed up as a dacoit.
So, im kind of confused now about the whole storyline.

Thanks, also, i was wondering if there were articles on what im asking or any other information.

Thanks a lot.

Zainab

P.S. i would appreciate it if you could pm me the answer, thank you :)
Edited by bigj66 - 12 years ago
I am looking for abhay phulwa scenes.Is there any link?