Posted: 13 years ago

Part 1: Devils discussing 'bout Runjhun's kundali, and why Amma was trying to hide it. They think that Amma hid the kundali coz it showed that Runjhun is unlucky (they just don't have any ideaπŸ˜†), and now that they will become maids of the house and do all the work!
Kalsanwali says that they will have to brk this marriage. They conclude that Abhi's father has to get this kundali and their free maid will not be able to fly away... Kalsanwali says she will get the kundali from the bundle and says no one will be able to come in her way! (these mamis r a treat to watch, the way they behave with each other, even though their goal is the same they are not so ready to even help each other πŸ˜†)

Part 2: Kalsanwali tries to get help from the 2 asking where they think the kundali might be in amma's room, Mittho says, she doesn't know a thing, Billo says ofcourse in Amma's box.
Kalsanwali is like why didn't u tell me before? Billo says, why didn't u ask me before? 🀣

Mittho thinks that Billo has gone mad wearing all this jewelery πŸ˜† Billo tells Kalsanwali that Amma keeps the keys to her box under her pillow. Kalsanwali declares that she will bring that kundali.

Runjhun comes to Amma asking if she is angry with her. Amma refuses and asks if she doesn't want to know why Amma wanted Runjhun to drain the kundali and hence wants to say something! Runjhun says Amma doesn't need permission to say anything πŸ˜Š

Amma asks if Runjhun trusts her, Runjhun nods in yes. Amma says that sometimes a thing that should make u happy brings u trouble, then we should get rid of it. Runjhun says that if Amma wants the kundali drained then she will, as she is the only one trustworthy for her. Amma tells her to go n rest n get rid of the kundali later.

Runjhun goes away thinking that the kundali says that she is unlucky and that is why amma wants to destroy it and that the mamis r right and Amma is suffering only coz of her! (aww, the girl has no idea)
On the other hand, Amma is thinking that Runjhun doesn't know that this house is prosperous only coz of her and that the mamis shouldn't know that she is so lucky...

Part 3: It's night time. Amma is asleep, Kalsanwali enters her room, slippers in hand and tries to take out the keys from under Amma's pillow. Amma coughs once, turns to the other side, Kalsanwali gets under the bed 🀣 She tries again, this time, Amma's hand lands on hers πŸ˜† but the devil gets the keys anyway and successfully opens the box and gets the bundle! She takes out the kundali and puts the bundle back and rushes back to her room. Poor Amma sleeping peacefully!

Kalsanwali places the kundali but it falls and she notices the line on the kundali that says that this girl is very very lucky(bhagonwali).. Kalsanwali is 😲 Someone switches on the lights.

Part 4: Kalsanwali is shocked big time. But it is her hubby. Vishnu tells her, if you would have studied hard in your childhood, u wouldn't have to get up at night and study stealthily  🀣 She yells at him, and tells him to shut up πŸ˜† he tells her she is equal to 10 goons 🀣

Both start fighting again πŸ˜† She gives Vishnu the kundali, he reads it and Kalsanwali says that Amma has prepared this fake kundali to give it to Abhi's parents, so that they don't know that Runjhun is unlucky () πŸ˜†

Vishnu says that what if this is the real kundali? He tells Kalsanwali what if all this prosperity is coz of Runjhun? But she says that no, this can't be true! and she will bring up this matter tomorrow in front of the family...

Precap: Devils with the kundali and Kalsanwali telling the other 2 about it and Runjhun listens. (What happened with the precap they showed last week? πŸ˜• n no Guddu today πŸ˜‘)

Gals, the chaska meter n cast list is on. Please comment and vote! 😊
Edited by dkmystery - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

hey divy
saw todays epi
cant say much yaar as they got d real kundli n they think that its a fake one so lets just c wat happens
BUT D BAD THING WAS THAT THERE WAS NO GUDDU TODAY 😑
it was sooooo boring widout him kasam se yaar i just watch this show 4 him n he was not there today  too badddddddd

Originally posted by tehzeeb25

hey divy
saw todays epi
cant say much yaar as they got d real kundli n they think that its a fake one so lets just c wat happens
BUT D BAD THING WAS THAT THERE WAS NO GUDDU TODAY 😑
it was sooooo boring widout him kasam se yaar i just watch this show 4 him n he was not there today  too badddddddd

n think 'bout me, having to watch the whole epi. n no Guddu as a compensation πŸ˜† all I can say is tht Himmanshoo got to rest for a day!
I hope u r voting in the chaska meter...
Originally posted by dkmystery

n think 'bout me, having to watch the whole epi. n no Guddu as a compensationπŸ˜† all I can say is tht Himmanshoo got to rest for a day!
I hope u r voting in the chaska meter...
same here yaar i i c this show JUST 4 him n hes not there its bekaar 2 watch d show yaar
even in d first week i was waiting for him but he came in 2nd week
its boringgggg without him πŸ₯±
really yar, the show people should understand that the lead guy has to be in every epi.!
too true yaar
But i guss its like that @ first they might not focuss on him as runjun n abhi is engaged so they focuss on them just to show that hes d hero but then wen they get married they focuss on him MAYBE its like this im gussing it all yaar
N one thing i forgot to rite
they should show him in every epi just for our sake
Just one glims ( i know its not enough but still ) they should show of him or else its waste to watch d show GOSH I JuST SAID 1 thing n wrote soooo much
   πŸ˜†
SOORRRRRRYYYYY yaar
no guddu today😭 πŸ˜‘ thanks alot for the update.
Thanks sweetie piie. Happy monday. Hope the witches don't find outt aboutt runjhun being lucky
Thank you dkmystery for the great update.
What would I do without your updates everyday! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for being so prompt.

Yes, I do like the way that the 3 mamis have the same goal but don't even as much think of helping each other πŸ˜†

But I guess Kalsanwali & Vishy Pandey would be the 1st ones to know Runjhun is Bhagonwali based on the precap they showed in the Friday episode.