Monday Update - 10/01/2011

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u akka for the awesomeeeee update!!!!!! πŸ‘

Omg omg what a sceneeee!!! I think this was the BEST scene in Thendral so far... it was sooo emotional and touching... showed the intense and deep love they have for each other.... awwwww... but their quarrel was hilarious.. i swear the scene made me laugh and cry at the same time.. πŸ˜†
😳 TA's "sorry daa dei" was super funny... 🀣 sorry Charu, avanga kaal thoosiya kooda unnala onnum panna mudiyaadhu... πŸ˜› Deepak and Sruthi performed soooo wellll!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Lol the moment I see Anand's dad, just watching him sit and watch the Maambazham song on TV cracked me up soo badly... 🀣
πŸ˜†Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Shubba Akka! πŸ˜ƒ

OMG T&T, so 😑😑. All this time, discussion and worries about T&T was only over this teeny iddy biddy fight?!?! πŸ˜• And it wasn't even about Charu! Dammit promo! But it was so sweet and adorable, I completely loved it every second of it! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kaduvele Anandh, ur mokkai romance overdose is making me 🀣 Ur families are perfect for each other!

Oh wow, Bhuvana is the chinna veedu??😲 and saar has first wife somewhere else? Is that where his trip was to? πŸ˜† But Bhuvana seems unlikely to be Thuls mom now, so confused πŸ˜•
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Suba Akka for the superfast and wonderful Update!!πŸ‘

Awwww...First part was very emotional and very great!!!πŸ˜›...Thulasis expressions are superb!!...Their dialogs and acting sathyama chance ille!!...Avanga Kadhal priceless!!...OMG i watched it almost 5th times...It was a emotional kadhal perfomance!!❀️(Soo Charu ur shit dream wont come true even not in adutha jenmamπŸ˜†!!)...Great work done by Deepak anna and Shruti!!πŸ‘

Hahahaha..I love Anand father...Full family-ye comedy thaan!!..It was very funny and also nice!..Soo Anand surprise naalaiki ungaluku..Hehe Enjooooyyyy!!πŸ˜†....Anand was very funny with his dialogs even his father was great!..Nalla kudumbam!!🀣

OMG..Soo Bhuvana is chinna veedu and Sundari periya veedu!!..Appo she is not such a nice lady-yaa??...OMG she should not be Thuls mom!!!..Pleaseeee!!..Maybe tomo doctor will say more about his past!!..Ore confusion-na iruku!!...πŸ˜•
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Akka for the wonderful and super fast updateπŸ€—.

The first part was amazingggggggg. I am happy, he did not shout at her for the disgusting Charu. Ahhhh....that scene was rlyyyy very touching, the way Thulasi was vikki vikki azhuthufying was sooo cute like a little kid on it mother's chest πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³. Thulasi TA thittinaa norungi poiduvaangratha they showed really very beautifully. This episode again proved he is her everything. And the way TA hugged her tightly and told her she is her uyir was toooo emotional. Deepak and Shruti did very well today, it felt like real hubby and wife πŸ˜³.

A&S part today was funny with Ananandh's daddy and sister, but it felt like dragging the serial with their nonsense talks about their waste future, nalla comedy pieces.

The last part was just to confuse us even more. So Buvana knows, she is or was a keep for that doctor, for that was the cheap look by that orange colour shirt guy at Buvana, but she seems not to bother about it.πŸ˜•
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Shubba Akka for the super fast update!

1st part was nice....good acting by both of them....Charu and her so called MIL can dream on separating them.....but i wonder what's their main plan....using his guilty feeling wont work good........it made TA to look for a groom to our psycho LOL...i hope TA talk to psycho's uncle about him looking for a groom and uncle tell everything that happened with Dr.Gokul...i am sure that doctors character is not just dummy...and for sure he wont show up in 3 scenes.....

Last part...i don't know what will happen....director is confusing us as others said...so Bhuwana knows about his 1st wife...i think maybe his 1st one don't know about his 2nd....and its not possible either....lets wait and see...
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the nice update and comments!😊

WoW, what a wonderful part Tamil and Thulasi scenes were😳. Very nice direction of showing the deep love. Thulasi was awesome and loved the way she came to compromise. Very emotional and touching. It even bought tears to my eyes. Shruti stole the show today in her acting⭐️. Wonderful to see the deep love they have on each other.πŸ‘

Looks like Sundari does not know Bhuvana life or the doctors 2nd wife?? Very confusing part 3.

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update, Shubba kka.

Comments lil later. πŸ˜‰
Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the brilliant update Shubba. 

WOOOWW Part 1 fantasttiiiccc! What a scene, never expected it. Thanks so much Kumaran.πŸ˜›Loved it so much, the way Thulasi cried then in all of a sudden Tamizh hugged her tightly.😳 Like Nikhi said, it was like mother-kid scene; soo cuteeee! Charu, Tamizh wont even in his dreams think of you, all he needs is his kutttima!πŸ˜ƒ Each and every dialogue was awesome and showed how they loved each other.!!😳 Dear Kumaran, ithuku apramum neegal aveya piriki ninaicha intha serial pakarathei athram illay; sutha waste-ah aidumπŸ˜‰

Anand scene was comedy as usualπŸ˜† and last part was kind of confusing as all of you guys said.πŸ˜•
Today was a great performance done by Deepak and Shruthi! They just looked like real couple, but unfortunately their not. Would be great if they are.LOL
Edited by janani123 - 13 years ago
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the superb update shubba
thank god they were fighting for suda not for that psyco.... shuruthi and deepak were excellent in there sorry session as priya told charu vala avanka kal thusiya kuda onum panna mudiyathu.

anand's father was hilarious and how he was singing one song to his son and sitting slowly was funny.... suprise is awaited for anand

bhuvana knows she is second channel ah... my brother told deepa is the right person to reduce bhuvana's fat as a DIL.... i dont want bhuwana to be thulasi's mother even though there are possiblity like she must have left MM and live with this doctor.

overall TA and T again prove to be the best love birds❀️